Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1602post #24016 of 5081710/7/13 at 4:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24017 of 5081710/7/13 at 6:49pmIf the fit is off in the shoulders you may be able to find someone on here who'll swap their coat. Worth asking before you put your tailor to work on it.post #24018 of 5081710/7/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
True, good point. Anyone else in the range of 37XS heheheheh.
The top and front of the shoulder looks good. It is more the side of the arm and the back seam that looks funky. I'll try to do some good before and after pics.post #24019 of 5081710/7/13 at 8:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Yes, you should be good with a Mulberry Large. I'm essentially in the same boat (I wear an Epaulet L, but it's right on the edge of being too tight) and the Mulberry in Large fits me wonderfully. I can layer a thin sweater underneath if need be as well. You're going to love it!
Thanks for your great service. Just ordered one.post #24020 of 5081710/7/13 at 8:34pmpost #24021 of 5081710/7/13 at 9:00pmpost #24022 of 5081710/7/13 at 9:09pmpost #24023 of 5081710/7/13 at 9:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Does anyone know how the MTO process works? I made an order on some Rivets a week ago and am rethinking the length and twill taping. Is there any way to change it? Its not a big deal and I don't want to be an inconvenience but if there's a simple channel, I might look into it.
Thanks for your order. My apologies, we're not able to change the MTO orders after they're submitted to the factory - which generally happens in a day or two. Once they write up the order, the generally cut the fabric immediately, and then it just goes into a queue for all of the parts to be sewn and tailored.
Thank you sir! You're going to love that jacket!Quote:
Sure, please feel free to post the pics here or email them to us - we'll be happy to advise you on tailoring. If the fit is mostly alright, then almost anything can be fixed.Quote:
Sure thing. And please feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions or want personalized advice. The Navy Duck sportcoat has been one of our best-selling casual pieces, and you can really trick it out with pocket and button choices.Quote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Picked up my first pair of raw denim and I'm struck with how good it looks with the natural CXL indys. The perfect fall ensemble. The only thing that I'm not quite sure of is when I throw my navy eisenhower on, I sometimes think it looks a bit too monochrome with the raw jeans. Next thing I know, I actually start liking it
Also, I think I've come to accept the fact that those leather jackets as well as the current Wyatt are going to be too rich for my blood as of now. Gotta save up for a car.. #thirdworldproblems
Although what's been said about the cowhide Wyatt being substantial could have been right up my alley with our climate here, sigh
Oh, I LOVE natural chromexcel and raw denim! It's the greatest!
And we've still got plenty of merchandise coming out this year - at all sorts of price points. We'll find something that works . Although cars are definitely worthwhile investments.Quote:Originally Posted by aldenwear
I have worn them with chinos. I have not worn them with jeans, but I expect many would. But the formality of them -- the austerity wingtip and the balmoral -- make them wearable with slacks and sportcoat as well. I think they are very versatile - maybe slightly less than an open-laced boot, but not enough for this wearer to care.
We had quite a few guys in the NYC area pick up the Greeley boots, and I'd say that the majority of them actually wear them into the shop with jeans or chinos. Especially with jeans. They go great with all sorts of smart casual looks.post #24024 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:16pmRIVET CHINO MTO GALLERY OF CHAMPIONS
The New York guys had a wild week of shipping orders but found time to take snapshots of some MTO Rivets before we shipped them out. Here's a gallery of some custom pieces that were ordered:
MTO Rivet Chino in Dusty Navy Glen Plaid
MTO Rivet Chino in Grey Speckle Herringbone
MTO Rivet Chino in Navy Speckle Tweed
MTO Rivet Chino in Wool Corduroy (these are so freaking good)post #24025 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:21pmpost #24026 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:23pmpost #24027 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:26pmpost #24028 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:35pmpost #24029 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:43pmpost #24030 of 5081710/7/13 at 10:49pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 963 Active Users (126 Members and 837 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 27 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 30 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...