Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1596post #23926 of 3162010/3/13 at 3:54pmMy Mulberry leather jacket just arrived today, and I've got to say, this is one damn fine jacket. I have several leather coats from RRL, Belstaff, and J Crew, and this jacket is by far, my favorite. If any of you guys have been on the fence about this coat, get off of it. It's a great coat at a fantastic price. Thanks guys!!
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #23927 of 3162010/3/13 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
I stopped by the Manhattan store the other day on my way through New York. Matt was very welcoming and it was great to be back. I can confirm some things that you already know:
1. The Veneto vest is outstanding.
2. The Mulberry leather jacket is also very well done. If you don't already have a leather jacket take a look.
3. The Kudo antelope boots are pretty damned cool.
Those who have bought the kudo boots, I think we will to see some pictures of how they look after 6 months of wear. And it may not be to soon to start thinking about other styles for this leather. A chukka, perhaps?
I will watch carefully for news about the new tweed trousers. I don't think I have ever seen orange tweed trousers before. Do I dare?
I'm not sure if Carmina can make it but reversed kudu chukkas would be so badass. I really do like the way Carmina does chukkas, they're very elegant.post #23928 of 3162010/3/13 at 6:55pmpost #23929 of 3162010/3/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
I have it and love it. You can wear it with a sweater or vest and scarf into deep New York December. I got it fully lined and that's great for wearing it in the chill. But if I could do it again, I'd go with the 3/8 lined version, which I'd imagine to be more comfortable in a climate-controled office. The 3/8 lined purple shetland jacket that I have for sale is perfect indoors and out.post #23930 of 3162010/3/13 at 10:45pmpost #23931 of 3162010/3/13 at 11:22pmpost #23932 of 3162010/4/13 at 1:01amQuote:Originally Posted by gnatty8
My Mulberry leather jacket just arrived today, and I've got to say, this is one damn fine jacket. I have several leather coats from RRL, Belstaff, and J Crew, and this jacket is by far, my favorite. If any of you guys have been on the fence about this coat, get off of it. It's a great coat at a fantastic price. Thanks guys!!
I remain on the fence. It's gorgeous, but the pocket flaps are keeping me from pulling the trigger!post #23933 of 3162010/4/13 at 4:28am
I have both the Mulberry & the Wyatt (both in XL) and I slightly prefer the Mulberry, I think it's cut a bit slimmer. The flaps are not bulky at all, like, they don't stick out or add any extra "poof" around your mid-section. The Wyatt is warm as all hell though, it is (in my opinion) much more substantial than the Mulberry.post #23934 of 3162010/4/13 at 6:58ampost #23935 of 3162010/4/13 at 9:47ampost #23936 of 3162010/4/13 at 10:07amI got super excited when I saw the Vass special order section of the newsletter, but then I read where the 15% off doesn't apply to special orders
Just to confirm, if I call in to do one of the Vass MTOs, can I still get the 15% off on a Rudy order for one of the new tweeds? Or does the discount only apply to items that are currently in stock?post #23937 of 3162010/4/13 at 10:22ampost #23938 of 3162010/4/13 at 10:36ampost #23939 of 3162010/4/13 at 10:38ampost #23940 of 3162010/4/13 at 10:39amQuote:
Yeah that's what I figured, bummer for me since pretty much everything I buy from Epaulet nowadays is special ordered.Quote:
Vass group MTO orders will start on Oct 11-12, with a trunk show in-store and a Vass rep on hand. Participate in-store or by phone on one of the MTOs and get 15% off any other items bought in-store.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 33 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 7 minutes ago
- › Help me choose SR Tailors, I like slim suits (TF, BB) 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)