Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1588post #23806 of 508179/27/13 at 4:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23807 of 508179/27/13 at 7:56pmpost #23808 of 508179/27/13 at 9:45pmCan someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.post #23809 of 508179/27/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.
Between the model pics on the site and the fact you can return them as an SF member why not just try a pair?
How skinny is incredible? Skinnier than Stanley? His pics show how they fit on very slim build and they look great. I don't think he gets them tapered below the knee, but maybe...post #23810 of 508179/27/13 at 10:09pmpost #23811 of 508179/27/13 at 10:12pmpost #23812 of 508179/27/13 at 11:00pmpost #23813 of 508179/27/13 at 11:40pmpost #23814 of 508179/28/13 at 12:49ampost #23815 of 508179/28/13 at 4:22ampost #23816 of 508179/28/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.Quote:
They're slim, but definitely not skinny or tight. SVB is a pretty good gauge of the fit on a small dude. Most guys size up in the waist from Club Monaco/J Crew and the like, but find the fit to be killer.
And like oboy said, we offer a 14 return with refund policy to SF guys.
Feel free to drop me a line if you need sizing advise!Quote:
We don't do an MTO item for the Walt, but can special order a pair if we are out of your size. We'll be restocking the Donegal trousers in the next delivery, I believe. However, that will be the last of the fabric that matches the Weller we made. If you're not looking to complete the suit, we have another, VERY similar S&P Donegal we can cut.
HELL YEAH! This boot was partly my baby/dream boot, so I'm glad you guys dig it!Quote:
We'll restock in the near future. And maybe have something in the pipeline that will also fit the bill...
I feel like that boot has your name written all over it!post #23817 of 508179/28/13 at 6:12ampost #23818 of 508179/28/13 at 7:08ampost #23819 of 508179/28/13 at 7:48ampost #23820 of 508179/28/13 at 1:15pmYea, I just unpacked my fall wardrobe from storage...I have waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many pants for fall/winter. It is awesome. I am the Amelda Marcos of pants, and about 3/4 of them are from Epaulet. Cheers boys...I'll try and snap a pic if I can...can't wait to see what you have in store this winter!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 988 Active Users (173 Members and 815 Guests)
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 15 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 16 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 17 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...