Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1588post #23806 of 319489/27/13 at 4:39pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #23807 of 319489/27/13 at 7:56pmpost #23808 of 319489/27/13 at 9:45pmCan someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.post #23809 of 319489/27/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.
Between the model pics on the site and the fact you can return them as an SF member why not just try a pair?
How skinny is incredible? Skinnier than Stanley? His pics show how they fit on very slim build and they look great. I don't think he gets them tapered below the knee, but maybe...post #23810 of 319489/27/13 at 10:09pmpost #23811 of 319489/27/13 at 10:12pmpost #23812 of 319489/27/13 at 11:00pmpost #23813 of 319489/27/13 at 11:40pmpost #23814 of 319489/28/13 at 12:49ampost #23815 of 319489/28/13 at 4:22ampost #23816 of 319489/28/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.Quote:
They're slim, but definitely not skinny or tight. SVB is a pretty good gauge of the fit on a small dude. Most guys size up in the waist from Club Monaco/J Crew and the like, but find the fit to be killer.
And like oboy said, we offer a 14 return with refund policy to SF guys.
Feel free to drop me a line if you need sizing advise!Quote:
We don't do an MTO item for the Walt, but can special order a pair if we are out of your size. We'll be restocking the Donegal trousers in the next delivery, I believe. However, that will be the last of the fabric that matches the Weller we made. If you're not looking to complete the suit, we have another, VERY similar S&P Donegal we can cut.
HELL YEAH! This boot was partly my baby/dream boot, so I'm glad you guys dig it!Quote:
We'll restock in the near future. And maybe have something in the pipeline that will also fit the bill...
I feel like that boot has your name written all over it!post #23817 of 319489/28/13 at 6:12ampost #23818 of 319489/28/13 at 7:08ampost #23819 of 319489/28/13 at 7:48ampost #23820 of 319489/28/13 at 1:15pmYea, I just unpacked my fall wardrobe from storage...I have waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many pants for fall/winter. It is awesome. I am the Amelda Marcos of pants, and about 3/4 of them are from Epaulet. Cheers boys...I'll try and snap a pic if I can...can't wait to see what you have in store this winter!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 826 Active Users (156 Members and 670 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › I Hate Business Casual 16 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 26 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 28 minutes ago
- › Carmina Horween Cognac Shell Forest Last Wingtip Boot Brogue 080262... 28 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 30 minutes ago
- › What should be in my undergraduate wardrobe? 32 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 34 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 35 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)