Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1588post #23806 of 433429/27/13 at 4:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23807 of 433429/27/13 at 7:56pmpost #23808 of 433429/27/13 at 9:45pmCan someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.post #23809 of 433429/27/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.
Between the model pics on the site and the fact you can return them as an SF member why not just try a pair?
How skinny is incredible? Skinnier than Stanley? His pics show how they fit on very slim build and they look great. I don't think he gets them tapered below the knee, but maybe...post #23810 of 433429/27/13 at 10:09pmpost #23811 of 433429/27/13 at 10:12pmpost #23812 of 433429/27/13 at 11:00pmpost #23813 of 433429/27/13 at 11:40pmpost #23814 of 433429/28/13 at 12:49ampost #23815 of 433429/28/13 at 4:22ampost #23816 of 433429/28/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.Quote:
They're slim, but definitely not skinny or tight. SVB is a pretty good gauge of the fit on a small dude. Most guys size up in the waist from Club Monaco/J Crew and the like, but find the fit to be killer.
And like oboy said, we offer a 14 return with refund policy to SF guys.
Feel free to drop me a line if you need sizing advise!Quote:
We don't do an MTO item for the Walt, but can special order a pair if we are out of your size. We'll be restocking the Donegal trousers in the next delivery, I believe. However, that will be the last of the fabric that matches the Weller we made. If you're not looking to complete the suit, we have another, VERY similar S&P Donegal we can cut.
HELL YEAH! This boot was partly my baby/dream boot, so I'm glad you guys dig it!Quote:
We'll restock in the near future. And maybe have something in the pipeline that will also fit the bill...
I feel like that boot has your name written all over it!post #23817 of 433429/28/13 at 6:12ampost #23818 of 433429/28/13 at 7:08ampost #23819 of 433429/28/13 at 7:48ampost #23820 of 433429/28/13 at 1:15pmYea, I just unpacked my fall wardrobe from storage...I have waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many pants for fall/winter. It is awesome. I am the Amelda Marcos of pants, and about 3/4 of them are from Epaulet. Cheers boys...I'll try and snap a pic if I can...can't wait to see what you have in store this winter!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (402 Members and 1330 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Mid-Level Suit? 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Wings and Horns plaid flannel shirt - Size Medium/Small - Made in... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan