Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1588post #23806 of 444229/27/13 at 4:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23807 of 444229/27/13 at 7:56pmpost #23808 of 444229/27/13 at 9:45pmCan someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.post #23809 of 444229/27/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.
Between the model pics on the site and the fact you can return them as an SF member why not just try a pair?
How skinny is incredible? Skinnier than Stanley? His pics show how they fit on very slim build and they look great. I don't think he gets them tapered below the knee, but maybe...post #23810 of 444229/27/13 at 10:09pmpost #23811 of 444229/27/13 at 10:12pmpost #23812 of 444229/27/13 at 11:00pmpost #23813 of 444229/27/13 at 11:40pmpost #23814 of 444229/28/13 at 12:49ampost #23815 of 444229/28/13 at 4:22ampost #23816 of 444229/28/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by bobbymilwaukee
Can someone give me an idea of how slim the Rivet Chinos are? I'm not hoping for a skinny fit, but I am incredibly skinny and hate baggy pants. I've been hoping to go the MTO route, but am worried that even in my size, they'll be too loose. I've tried J.Crew 484, gap, dockers, club Monaco. A few fit well, but were too long and not worth the tailoring cost for such cheap pants.Quote:
They're slim, but definitely not skinny or tight. SVB is a pretty good gauge of the fit on a small dude. Most guys size up in the waist from Club Monaco/J Crew and the like, but find the fit to be killer.
And like oboy said, we offer a 14 return with refund policy to SF guys.
Feel free to drop me a line if you need sizing advise!Quote:
We don't do an MTO item for the Walt, but can special order a pair if we are out of your size. We'll be restocking the Donegal trousers in the next delivery, I believe. However, that will be the last of the fabric that matches the Weller we made. If you're not looking to complete the suit, we have another, VERY similar S&P Donegal we can cut.
HELL YEAH! This boot was partly my baby/dream boot, so I'm glad you guys dig it!Quote:
We'll restock in the near future. And maybe have something in the pipeline that will also fit the bill...
I feel like that boot has your name written all over it!post #23817 of 444229/28/13 at 6:12ampost #23818 of 444229/28/13 at 7:08ampost #23819 of 444229/28/13 at 7:48ampost #23820 of 444229/28/13 at 1:15pmYea, I just unpacked my fall wardrobe from storage...I have waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to many pants for fall/winter. It is awesome. I am the Amelda Marcos of pants, and about 3/4 of them are from Epaulet. Cheers boys...I'll try and snap a pic if I can...can't wait to see what you have in store this winter!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1224 Active Users (248 Members and 976 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Bontoni Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Repair of Nomos watch taking way too long 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...