Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1572
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #23567 of 319489/14/13 at 10:41ampost #23568 of 319489/14/13 at 11:51ampost #23569 of 319489/14/13 at 4:26pmpost #23570 of 319489/14/13 at 4:53pm
I just ordered FF baby camel hair blazer. giddy. The baby camel hair was something I tried on in the LES shop in Jan. 2012 (on the coldest day of the year). It was immediately clear that the fabric was bonkers. I remember say out loud, "I didn't expect this." I should have bought it then, but waited and then it went on ninja sale suddenly and I missed it. I was not going to make the same mistake again. I ordered almost the exact same version as the original, but swapped out the purple liner for the navy/blue stripe. Would be remiss to not thank Matt for his input on the liner.post #23571 of 319489/14/13 at 5:31pmpost #23572 of 319489/14/13 at 5:40pmpost #23573 of 319489/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #23574 of 319489/16/13 at 11:44ampost #23575 of 319489/16/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
I've been looking around the internet for a good tan belt, and I've not been satisfied with what I've found. This morning, I was going to buy something I wasn't gonna like that much, checked my email in the process, and saw the "communique" with the new belts, one of them being tan. So that fixed that problem. You guys came in right under the wire there.
I see size 30 is already sold out, so I'm glad I went for it when I did. Was there only one in that size?
Ah, very cool - glad that we could be of service. Thanks for picking up the belt!
And we actually made a few units of size 30. Usually that's the last size to sell, but this time it was the first. Similar thing happened with the Small sizes in the Varsity and Mulberry. We'll definitely restock these belts shortly though.
Ah yeah, those three are great! Some of the best tweeds that I've seen in a while.Quote:
They're going to be $865, and we should have them here by the end of the month. They're all finished in Budapest and we're just waiting on the transport & customs. Got a boot in there tooQuote:
We're hoping to have that back online by mid-October, with a much higher accuracy rate for production. Some of the options may get slashed, but there should still be a pretty solid offering. It's on the list!
Edited by Epaulet - 9/16/13 at 5:07pmpost #23576 of 319489/16/13 at 4:57pmMike - you'd mentioned a while back you may be able to check w/ the factory to see if it was still possible to produce any Elderberry or Juniper Linen Rudys. Have you heard anything back yet?
EDIT: Just saw the "Sartorial Heaven" bit - very cool write-up.
Edited by El Argentino - 9/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #23577 of 319489/16/13 at 5:32pmpost #23578 of 319489/16/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
We're presently not stocking any Rudy trousers - but we do have full size runs in NYC for people to try on. We'll definitely have a 34 at our Manhattan shop.
And the Horsehide Wyatt's should be here around the end of Sept / first week of Oct. Right around the corner. Our Veneto outerwear from Italy just shipped out on Friday and should get online in the next week or so.Quote:
Ah right, I never got an answer on that - let me follow up for you.
And thanks! We were really happy with the writeup. Here's the link for it...
This is a pretty solid website overall - it's definitely worth a read.post #23579 of 319489/16/13 at 7:18pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 15 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)