Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 6/19/16 at 3:11am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1572post #23567 of 546079/14/13 at 10:41ampost #23568 of 546079/14/13 at 11:51ampost #23569 of 546079/14/13 at 4:26pmpost #23570 of 546079/14/13 at 4:53pm
I just ordered FF baby camel hair blazer. giddy. The baby camel hair was something I tried on in the LES shop in Jan. 2012 (on the coldest day of the year). It was immediately clear that the fabric was bonkers. I remember say out loud, "I didn't expect this." I should have bought it then, but waited and then it went on ninja sale suddenly and I missed it. I was not going to make the same mistake again. I ordered almost the exact same version as the original, but swapped out the purple liner for the navy/blue stripe. Would be remiss to not thank Matt for his input on the liner.post #23571 of 546079/14/13 at 5:31pmpost #23572 of 546079/14/13 at 5:40pmpost #23573 of 546079/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #23574 of 546079/16/13 at 11:44ampost #23575 of 546079/16/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
I've been looking around the internet for a good tan belt, and I've not been satisfied with what I've found. This morning, I was going to buy something I wasn't gonna like that much, checked my email in the process, and saw the "communique" with the new belts, one of them being tan. So that fixed that problem. You guys came in right under the wire there.
I see size 30 is already sold out, so I'm glad I went for it when I did. Was there only one in that size?
Ah, very cool - glad that we could be of service. Thanks for picking up the belt!
And we actually made a few units of size 30. Usually that's the last size to sell, but this time it was the first. Similar thing happened with the Small sizes in the Varsity and Mulberry. We'll definitely restock these belts shortly though.
Ah yeah, those three are great! Some of the best tweeds that I've seen in a while.Quote:
They're going to be $865, and we should have them here by the end of the month. They're all finished in Budapest and we're just waiting on the transport & customs. Got a boot in there tooQuote:
We're hoping to have that back online by mid-October, with a much higher accuracy rate for production. Some of the options may get slashed, but there should still be a pretty solid offering. It's on the list!
Edited by Epaulet - 9/16/13 at 5:07pmpost #23576 of 546079/16/13 at 4:57pmMike - you'd mentioned a while back you may be able to check w/ the factory to see if it was still possible to produce any Elderberry or Juniper Linen Rudys. Have you heard anything back yet?
EDIT: Just saw the "Sartorial Heaven" bit - very cool write-up.
Edited by El Argentino - 9/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #23577 of 546079/16/13 at 5:32pmpost #23578 of 546079/16/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
We're presently not stocking any Rudy trousers - but we do have full size runs in NYC for people to try on. We'll definitely have a 34 at our Manhattan shop.
And the Horsehide Wyatt's should be here around the end of Sept / first week of Oct. Right around the corner. Our Veneto outerwear from Italy just shipped out on Friday and should get online in the next week or so.Quote:
Ah right, I never got an answer on that - let me follow up for you.
And thanks! We were really happy with the writeup. Here's the link for it...
This is a pretty solid website overall - it's definitely worth a read.post #23579 of 546079/16/13 at 7:18pmpost #23580 of 546079/16/13 at 7:41pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › CARMINA 80371 UETAM TASSEL LOAFER - BROWN RUSTICALF 4 minutes ago
- › Brexit 8 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos-napoli Navy short sleeve Polo size XXL, fits like an L 16 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 34 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding