Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1572post #23567 of 594189/14/13 at 10:41ampost #23568 of 594189/14/13 at 11:51ampost #23569 of 594189/14/13 at 4:26pmpost #23570 of 594189/14/13 at 4:53pm
I just ordered FF baby camel hair blazer. giddy. The baby camel hair was something I tried on in the LES shop in Jan. 2012 (on the coldest day of the year). It was immediately clear that the fabric was bonkers. I remember say out loud, "I didn't expect this." I should have bought it then, but waited and then it went on ninja sale suddenly and I missed it. I was not going to make the same mistake again. I ordered almost the exact same version as the original, but swapped out the purple liner for the navy/blue stripe. Would be remiss to not thank Matt for his input on the liner.post #23571 of 594189/14/13 at 5:31pmpost #23572 of 594189/14/13 at 5:40pmpost #23573 of 594189/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #23574 of 594189/16/13 at 11:44ampost #23575 of 594189/16/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
I've been looking around the internet for a good tan belt, and I've not been satisfied with what I've found. This morning, I was going to buy something I wasn't gonna like that much, checked my email in the process, and saw the "communique" with the new belts, one of them being tan. So that fixed that problem. You guys came in right under the wire there.
I see size 30 is already sold out, so I'm glad I went for it when I did. Was there only one in that size?
Ah, very cool - glad that we could be of service. Thanks for picking up the belt!
And we actually made a few units of size 30. Usually that's the last size to sell, but this time it was the first. Similar thing happened with the Small sizes in the Varsity and Mulberry. We'll definitely restock these belts shortly though.
Ah yeah, those three are great! Some of the best tweeds that I've seen in a while.Quote:
They're going to be $865, and we should have them here by the end of the month. They're all finished in Budapest and we're just waiting on the transport & customs. Got a boot in there tooQuote:
We're hoping to have that back online by mid-October, with a much higher accuracy rate for production. Some of the options may get slashed, but there should still be a pretty solid offering. It's on the list!
Edited by Epaulet - 9/16/13 at 5:07pmpost #23576 of 594189/16/13 at 4:57pmMike - you'd mentioned a while back you may be able to check w/ the factory to see if it was still possible to produce any Elderberry or Juniper Linen Rudys. Have you heard anything back yet?
EDIT: Just saw the "Sartorial Heaven" bit - very cool write-up.
Edited by El Argentino - 9/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #23577 of 594189/16/13 at 5:32pmpost #23578 of 594189/16/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
We're presently not stocking any Rudy trousers - but we do have full size runs in NYC for people to try on. We'll definitely have a 34 at our Manhattan shop.
And the Horsehide Wyatt's should be here around the end of Sept / first week of Oct. Right around the corner. Our Veneto outerwear from Italy just shipped out on Friday and should get online in the next week or so.Quote:
Ah right, I never got an answer on that - let me follow up for you.
And thanks! We were really happy with the writeup. Here's the link for it...
This is a pretty solid website overall - it's definitely worth a read.post #23579 of 594189/16/13 at 7:18pmpost #23580 of 594189/16/13 at 7:41pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Bespoke Shoes Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Australia Crockett and Jones chukka 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...