Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:30 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23567 of 414479/14/13 at 10:41ampost #23568 of 414479/14/13 at 11:51ampost #23569 of 414479/14/13 at 4:26pmpost #23570 of 414479/14/13 at 4:53pm
I just ordered FF baby camel hair blazer. giddy. The baby camel hair was something I tried on in the LES shop in Jan. 2012 (on the coldest day of the year). It was immediately clear that the fabric was bonkers. I remember say out loud, "I didn't expect this." I should have bought it then, but waited and then it went on ninja sale suddenly and I missed it. I was not going to make the same mistake again. I ordered almost the exact same version as the original, but swapped out the purple liner for the navy/blue stripe. Would be remiss to not thank Matt for his input on the liner.post #23571 of 414479/14/13 at 5:31pmpost #23572 of 414479/14/13 at 5:40pmpost #23573 of 414479/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #23574 of 414479/16/13 at 11:44ampost #23575 of 414479/16/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
I've been looking around the internet for a good tan belt, and I've not been satisfied with what I've found. This morning, I was going to buy something I wasn't gonna like that much, checked my email in the process, and saw the "communique" with the new belts, one of them being tan. So that fixed that problem. You guys came in right under the wire there.
I see size 30 is already sold out, so I'm glad I went for it when I did. Was there only one in that size?
Ah, very cool - glad that we could be of service. Thanks for picking up the belt!
And we actually made a few units of size 30. Usually that's the last size to sell, but this time it was the first. Similar thing happened with the Small sizes in the Varsity and Mulberry. We'll definitely restock these belts shortly though.
Ah yeah, those three are great! Some of the best tweeds that I've seen in a while.Quote:
They're going to be $865, and we should have them here by the end of the month. They're all finished in Budapest and we're just waiting on the transport & customs. Got a boot in there tooQuote:
We're hoping to have that back online by mid-October, with a much higher accuracy rate for production. Some of the options may get slashed, but there should still be a pretty solid offering. It's on the list!
Edited by Epaulet - 9/16/13 at 5:07pmpost #23576 of 414479/16/13 at 4:57pmMike - you'd mentioned a while back you may be able to check w/ the factory to see if it was still possible to produce any Elderberry or Juniper Linen Rudys. Have you heard anything back yet?
EDIT: Just saw the "Sartorial Heaven" bit - very cool write-up.
Edited by El Argentino - 9/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #23577 of 414479/16/13 at 5:32pmpost #23578 of 414479/16/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
We're presently not stocking any Rudy trousers - but we do have full size runs in NYC for people to try on. We'll definitely have a 34 at our Manhattan shop.
And the Horsehide Wyatt's should be here around the end of Sept / first week of Oct. Right around the corner. Our Veneto outerwear from Italy just shipped out on Friday and should get online in the next week or so.Quote:
Ah right, I never got an answer on that - let me follow up for you.
And thanks! We were really happy with the writeup. Here's the link for it...
This is a pretty solid website overall - it's definitely worth a read.post #23579 of 414479/16/13 at 7:18pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › SUITSUPPLY - 40L / 98 - JORT - Smoking Jacket - green velvet - BNWT 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 14 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY & CFC - 38L / 94 - navy windowpane & pinstripes - wool &... 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...