Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:56 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1553post #23281 of 403659/4/13 at 5:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23282 of 403659/4/13 at 9:34ampost #23283 of 403659/4/13 at 9:59ampost #23284 of 403659/4/13 at 12:03pmpost #23285 of 403659/4/13 at 12:04pm
The basic should drop in the next two months. Sorry for the delay - taking forever to get the Cone denim in.
Alongside that, we're working on a new denim line to be made here in LA. Actually an entire "Epaulet Los Angeles" sub-collection that's entirely made in the garment district here. It will be more casual, with a lot of knits, and a nice compliment to the Epaulet New York line. We'll keep you guys posted as it develops!Quote:
Oh we'll have plenty of heavyweight tweed options that are great for low temperatures, don't worry about that. Our main delivery should be here around 9/20.
With that Harris Tweed price, you're paying for a one-off trouser, and those are always expensive. You don't notice it so much when you order an MTO suit, but if you do the trousers without the jacket you see the real price of them.
And outside of wool, definitely consider the cotton moleskin Walts that we'll carry. They're brilliant for cold temperatures!Quote:
Haha, I try to keep it real and hit the smaller coffee shops around here. Primo Passo might be the best spot on the block (Montana & 7th), but I've been going to Cafe Luxxe because it's closer. Around the intersection of 10th street.
I waited in line behind Jude Law last week. Sadly, he was dressed nothing like Dickie GreenleafQuote:
Cool! This is the same pattern that I photographed at the factory. What leather do you guys like for it?post #23286 of 403659/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.post #23287 of 403659/4/13 at 12:35pm^ wow I need to get in on that, but I wouldn't know what to get size-wise. I'm 12B Barrie shoes, 12C for Barrie boots, 12.5C in Alden unlined suede chukka on the Leydon. I also have a pair of vintage Florsheim Imperial shell LWBs in 12B that fit very well, and my Chuck Taylor size is 12, if that helps at all.
My TTS is somewhere around 12.5B or 12.5C, but I usually tend to wear a size 12 in most shoes to account for my narrow foot, especially when a specific shoe only comes in a D width. Come to think of it, my only shoes in size 12.5 are the suede chukkas on the Leydon, the rest are all somewhere between 12B and 12D. I realize my sizing is kinda all over the place, but hopefully you have some sort of recommendation so I can jump in on this!post #23288 of 403659/4/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can
certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out
for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.
great the dark cognac sounds awesome, how long are lead times *approximatelypost #23289 of 403659/4/13 at 1:26pmpost #23290 of 403659/4/13 at 1:46pmpost #23291 of 403659/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23292 of 403659/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23293 of 403659/4/13 at 1:59pmpost #23294 of 403659/4/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
About 8-10 weeks. If we can submit the order by Sept 15th, we'll surely have delivery in the late Fall.Quote:
Working on that for today!Quote:
As the other guys wrote, we restocked that without the medallion - this is the model that we're carrying going forward...
Ellison Perforated Captoe Brown Calfskin
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1524 Active Users (382 Members and 1142 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › High Brow v. Low Brow dressing 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 19 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...