Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 7/20/16 at 5:04pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1553post #23281 of 550879/4/13 at 5:22ampost #23282 of 550879/4/13 at 9:34ampost #23283 of 550879/4/13 at 9:59ampost #23284 of 550879/4/13 at 12:03pmpost #23285 of 550879/4/13 at 12:04pm
The basic should drop in the next two months. Sorry for the delay - taking forever to get the Cone denim in.
Alongside that, we're working on a new denim line to be made here in LA. Actually an entire "Epaulet Los Angeles" sub-collection that's entirely made in the garment district here. It will be more casual, with a lot of knits, and a nice compliment to the Epaulet New York line. We'll keep you guys posted as it develops!Quote:
Oh we'll have plenty of heavyweight tweed options that are great for low temperatures, don't worry about that. Our main delivery should be here around 9/20.
With that Harris Tweed price, you're paying for a one-off trouser, and those are always expensive. You don't notice it so much when you order an MTO suit, but if you do the trousers without the jacket you see the real price of them.
And outside of wool, definitely consider the cotton moleskin Walts that we'll carry. They're brilliant for cold temperatures!Quote:
Haha, I try to keep it real and hit the smaller coffee shops around here. Primo Passo might be the best spot on the block (Montana & 7th), but I've been going to Cafe Luxxe because it's closer. Around the intersection of 10th street.
I waited in line behind Jude Law last week. Sadly, he was dressed nothing like Dickie GreenleafQuote:
Cool! This is the same pattern that I photographed at the factory. What leather do you guys like for it?post #23286 of 550879/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.post #23287 of 550879/4/13 at 12:35pm^ wow I need to get in on that, but I wouldn't know what to get size-wise. I'm 12B Barrie shoes, 12C for Barrie boots, 12.5C in Alden unlined suede chukka on the Leydon. I also have a pair of vintage Florsheim Imperial shell LWBs in 12B that fit very well, and my Chuck Taylor size is 12, if that helps at all.
My TTS is somewhere around 12.5B or 12.5C, but I usually tend to wear a size 12 in most shoes to account for my narrow foot, especially when a specific shoe only comes in a D width. Come to think of it, my only shoes in size 12.5 are the suede chukkas on the Leydon, the rest are all somewhere between 12B and 12D. I realize my sizing is kinda all over the place, but hopefully you have some sort of recommendation so I can jump in on this!post #23288 of 550879/4/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can
certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out
for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.
great the dark cognac sounds awesome, how long are lead times *approximatelypost #23289 of 550879/4/13 at 1:26pmpost #23290 of 550879/4/13 at 1:46pmpost #23291 of 550879/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23292 of 550879/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23293 of 550879/4/13 at 1:59pmpost #23294 of 550879/4/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
About 8-10 weeks. If we can submit the order by Sept 15th, we'll surely have delivery in the late Fall.Quote:
Working on that for today!Quote:
As the other guys wrote, we restocked that without the medallion - this is the model that we're carrying going forward...
Ellison Perforated Captoe Brown Calfskinpost #23295 of 550879/4/13 at 2:47pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1296 Active Users (273 Members and 1023 Guests)
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 3 minutes ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 5 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 13 minutes ago
- › Most comfortable & stylish shoes you ever owned 13 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding