Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:00 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 3:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1553post #23281 of 433199/4/13 at 5:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23282 of 433199/4/13 at 9:34ampost #23283 of 433199/4/13 at 9:59ampost #23284 of 433199/4/13 at 12:03pmpost #23285 of 433199/4/13 at 12:04pm
The basic should drop in the next two months. Sorry for the delay - taking forever to get the Cone denim in.
Alongside that, we're working on a new denim line to be made here in LA. Actually an entire "Epaulet Los Angeles" sub-collection that's entirely made in the garment district here. It will be more casual, with a lot of knits, and a nice compliment to the Epaulet New York line. We'll keep you guys posted as it develops!Quote:
Oh we'll have plenty of heavyweight tweed options that are great for low temperatures, don't worry about that. Our main delivery should be here around 9/20.
With that Harris Tweed price, you're paying for a one-off trouser, and those are always expensive. You don't notice it so much when you order an MTO suit, but if you do the trousers without the jacket you see the real price of them.
And outside of wool, definitely consider the cotton moleskin Walts that we'll carry. They're brilliant for cold temperatures!Quote:
Haha, I try to keep it real and hit the smaller coffee shops around here. Primo Passo might be the best spot on the block (Montana & 7th), but I've been going to Cafe Luxxe because it's closer. Around the intersection of 10th street.
I waited in line behind Jude Law last week. Sadly, he was dressed nothing like Dickie GreenleafQuote:
Cool! This is the same pattern that I photographed at the factory. What leather do you guys like for it?post #23286 of 433199/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.post #23287 of 433199/4/13 at 12:35pm^ wow I need to get in on that, but I wouldn't know what to get size-wise. I'm 12B Barrie shoes, 12C for Barrie boots, 12.5C in Alden unlined suede chukka on the Leydon. I also have a pair of vintage Florsheim Imperial shell LWBs in 12B that fit very well, and my Chuck Taylor size is 12, if that helps at all.
My TTS is somewhere around 12.5B or 12.5C, but I usually tend to wear a size 12 in most shoes to account for my narrow foot, especially when a specific shoe only comes in a D width. Come to think of it, my only shoes in size 12.5 are the suede chukkas on the Leydon, the rest are all somewhere between 12B and 12D. I realize my sizing is kinda all over the place, but hopefully you have some sort of recommendation so I can jump in on this!post #23288 of 433199/4/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can
certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out
for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.
great the dark cognac sounds awesome, how long are lead times *approximatelypost #23289 of 433199/4/13 at 1:26pmpost #23290 of 433199/4/13 at 1:46pmpost #23291 of 433199/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23292 of 433199/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23293 of 433199/4/13 at 1:59pmpost #23294 of 433199/4/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
About 8-10 weeks. If we can submit the order by Sept 15th, we'll surely have delivery in the late Fall.Quote:
Working on that for today!Quote:
As the other guys wrote, we restocked that without the medallion - this is the model that we're carrying going forward...
Ellison Perforated Captoe Brown Calfskin
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1707 Active Users (385 Members and 1322 Guests)
- › REDUCED! RLPL Palph Lauren Purple Label 4.5K grey suit, 42L NWOT... 2 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 5 minutes ago
- › What do you think of Jackson Pollock? 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan