Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1553post #23281 of 339769/4/13 at 5:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23282 of 339769/4/13 at 9:34ampost #23283 of 339769/4/13 at 9:59ampost #23284 of 339769/4/13 at 12:03pmpost #23285 of 339769/4/13 at 12:04pm
The basic should drop in the next two months. Sorry for the delay - taking forever to get the Cone denim in.
Alongside that, we're working on a new denim line to be made here in LA. Actually an entire "Epaulet Los Angeles" sub-collection that's entirely made in the garment district here. It will be more casual, with a lot of knits, and a nice compliment to the Epaulet New York line. We'll keep you guys posted as it develops!Quote:
Oh we'll have plenty of heavyweight tweed options that are great for low temperatures, don't worry about that. Our main delivery should be here around 9/20.
With that Harris Tweed price, you're paying for a one-off trouser, and those are always expensive. You don't notice it so much when you order an MTO suit, but if you do the trousers without the jacket you see the real price of them.
And outside of wool, definitely consider the cotton moleskin Walts that we'll carry. They're brilliant for cold temperatures!Quote:
Haha, I try to keep it real and hit the smaller coffee shops around here. Primo Passo might be the best spot on the block (Montana & 7th), but I've been going to Cafe Luxxe because it's closer. Around the intersection of 10th street.
I waited in line behind Jude Law last week. Sadly, he was dressed nothing like Dickie GreenleafQuote:
Cool! This is the same pattern that I photographed at the factory. What leather do you guys like for it?post #23286 of 339769/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.post #23287 of 339769/4/13 at 12:35pm^ wow I need to get in on that, but I wouldn't know what to get size-wise. I'm 12B Barrie shoes, 12C for Barrie boots, 12.5C in Alden unlined suede chukka on the Leydon. I also have a pair of vintage Florsheim Imperial shell LWBs in 12B that fit very well, and my Chuck Taylor size is 12, if that helps at all.
My TTS is somewhere around 12.5B or 12.5C, but I usually tend to wear a size 12 in most shoes to account for my narrow foot, especially when a specific shoe only comes in a D width. Come to think of it, my only shoes in size 12.5 are the suede chukkas on the Leydon, the rest are all somewhere between 12B and 12D. I realize my sizing is kinda all over the place, but hopefully you have some sort of recommendation so I can jump in on this!post #23288 of 339769/4/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Absolutely: we'll get that Oxblood double monk in size 41 through 44.5. Should be here by the end of September. We can
certainly hold a pair for your for a nominal deposit.
I'm also going to set up a preorder next week for the same F-last dub monk in Dark Cognac Shell. I have enough blocked out
for 12 units, and we can then do wides, narrows, and extended sizes. Just waiting for the final pricing to come in on it, which I should know shortly.
great the dark cognac sounds awesome, how long are lead times *approximatelypost #23289 of 339769/4/13 at 1:26pmpost #23290 of 339769/4/13 at 1:46pmpost #23291 of 339769/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23292 of 339769/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #23293 of 339769/4/13 at 1:59pmpost #23294 of 339769/4/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
About 8-10 weeks. If we can submit the order by Sept 15th, we'll surely have delivery in the late Fall.Quote:
Working on that for today!Quote:
As the other guys wrote, we restocked that without the medallion - this is the model that we're carrying going forward...
Ellison Perforated Captoe Brown Calfskin
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1196 Active Users (229 Members and 967 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 12 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 13 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...