Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1552post #23266 of 334419/3/13 at 5:57pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #23267 of 334419/3/13 at 6:07pmpost #23268 of 334419/3/13 at 6:29pmpost #23269 of 334419/3/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Mike is living the dream that most of us wish we'd had to guts to pursue.
Seriously, I love what I do and would not trade it for anything but I appreciate guys like Mike and Adele who find a way to do what they love.
Edited by Pastor - 9/3/13 at 7:44pmpost #23270 of 334419/3/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
The Vass F-Last balances a slim and slightly tapered shape with a comfortable toe and a true medium width. It's makes for a brilliant dress shoe which still maintains the "substantial" look that Vass executes so well.
For our Carmina customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Carmina 8UK = US 9D
For our Alden customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works with their lasts as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US.
Of course, this sizing relativity may be different depending on the particular shape of your foot and how you prefer your shoes to fit. But we've found that this equation works well for most of our customers.
We've got that same Double Monk on order in Oxblood calfskin. And I'm waiting to get availability on Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan (kind of like Cigar & Ravello had a child) to coordinate a possible group buy or stock order.post #23271 of 334419/3/13 at 7:36pmpost #23272 of 334419/3/13 at 7:42pmpost #23273 of 334419/3/13 at 8:06pmpost #23274 of 334419/3/13 at 8:49pmpost #23275 of 334419/3/13 at 9:08pmpost #23276 of 334419/3/13 at 9:20pmyou were also the only dude who would have said "standing on line"
This fit is some serious awesomeness.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And some pics of me today. Bringing our Anglo-Italo style to Montana Ave something hard. I was definitely the only dude in a tie on line for ice coffee. Actually, this is pretty much the deal in Brooklyn and the LES. The other neighborhood merchants can always identify an Epaulet employee.
Jacket: Napoli in Navy Seersucker
Tie: Pointed Silk Knit Tie Scarlet with Purple Dots
Shirt: Navy Label Buttondown in Purple Gingham (hopefully returning at some point!)
Belt: Carmina Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan Dress Belt
Trousers: The late, great Rudytrousers in Brown Houndstooth
Shoes: VASS F-last double monks in Ilcea museum calf (hopefully coming in the early Winter)post #23277 of 334419/3/13 at 9:53pmpost #23278 of 334419/3/13 at 10:27pmQuote:Hmm. We should come in menswear one day and sit at Starbucks like it was random. Photo opt!post #23279 of 334419/3/13 at 11:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1321 Active Users (299 Members and 1022 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brioni/Kiton cut too big 12 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Used Schott Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket - Size L 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)