Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1552post #23266 of 508249/3/13 at 5:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23267 of 508249/3/13 at 6:07pmpost #23268 of 508249/3/13 at 6:29pmpost #23269 of 508249/3/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Mike is living the dream that most of us wish we'd had to guts to pursue.
Seriously, I love what I do and would not trade it for anything but I appreciate guys like Mike and Adele who find a way to do what they love.
Edited by Pastor - 9/3/13 at 7:44pmpost #23270 of 508249/3/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
The Vass F-Last balances a slim and slightly tapered shape with a comfortable toe and a true medium width. It's makes for a brilliant dress shoe which still maintains the "substantial" look that Vass executes so well.
For our Carmina customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Carmina 8UK = US 9D
For our Alden customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works with their lasts as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US.
Of course, this sizing relativity may be different depending on the particular shape of your foot and how you prefer your shoes to fit. But we've found that this equation works well for most of our customers.
We've got that same Double Monk on order in Oxblood calfskin. And I'm waiting to get availability on Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan (kind of like Cigar & Ravello had a child) to coordinate a possible group buy or stock order.post #23271 of 508249/3/13 at 7:36pmpost #23272 of 508249/3/13 at 7:42pmpost #23273 of 508249/3/13 at 8:06pmpost #23274 of 508249/3/13 at 8:49pmpost #23275 of 508249/3/13 at 9:08pmpost #23276 of 508249/3/13 at 9:20pmyou were also the only dude who would have said "standing on line"
This fit is some serious awesomeness.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And some pics of me today. Bringing our Anglo-Italo style to Montana Ave something hard. I was definitely the only dude in a tie on line for ice coffee. Actually, this is pretty much the deal in Brooklyn and the LES. The other neighborhood merchants can always identify an Epaulet employee.
Jacket: Napoli in Navy Seersucker
Tie: Pointed Silk Knit Tie Scarlet with Purple Dots
Shirt: Navy Label Buttondown in Purple Gingham (hopefully returning at some point!)
Belt: Carmina Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan Dress Belt
Trousers: The late, great Rudytrousers in Brown Houndstooth
Shoes: VASS F-last double monks in Ilcea museum calf (hopefully coming in the early Winter)post #23277 of 508249/3/13 at 9:53pmpost #23278 of 508249/3/13 at 10:27pmQuote:Hmm. We should come in menswear one day and sit at Starbucks like it was random. Photo opt!post #23279 of 508249/3/13 at 11:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1270 Active Users (271 Members and 999 Guests)
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...