Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:14 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1552post #23266 of 453579/3/13 at 5:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23267 of 453579/3/13 at 6:07pmpost #23268 of 453579/3/13 at 6:29pmpost #23269 of 453579/3/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Mike is living the dream that most of us wish we'd had to guts to pursue.
Seriously, I love what I do and would not trade it for anything but I appreciate guys like Mike and Adele who find a way to do what they love.
Edited by Pastor - 9/3/13 at 7:44pmpost #23270 of 453579/3/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
The Vass F-Last balances a slim and slightly tapered shape with a comfortable toe and a true medium width. It's makes for a brilliant dress shoe which still maintains the "substantial" look that Vass executes so well.
For our Carmina customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Carmina 8UK = US 9D
For our Alden customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works with their lasts as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US.
Of course, this sizing relativity may be different depending on the particular shape of your foot and how you prefer your shoes to fit. But we've found that this equation works well for most of our customers.
We've got that same Double Monk on order in Oxblood calfskin. And I'm waiting to get availability on Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan (kind of like Cigar & Ravello had a child) to coordinate a possible group buy or stock order.post #23271 of 453579/3/13 at 7:36pmpost #23272 of 453579/3/13 at 7:42pmpost #23273 of 453579/3/13 at 8:06pmpost #23274 of 453579/3/13 at 8:49pmpost #23275 of 453579/3/13 at 9:08pmpost #23276 of 453579/3/13 at 9:20pmyou were also the only dude who would have said "standing on line"
This fit is some serious awesomeness.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And some pics of me today. Bringing our Anglo-Italo style to Montana Ave something hard. I was definitely the only dude in a tie on line for ice coffee. Actually, this is pretty much the deal in Brooklyn and the LES. The other neighborhood merchants can always identify an Epaulet employee.
Jacket: Napoli in Navy Seersucker
Tie: Pointed Silk Knit Tie Scarlet with Purple Dots
Shirt: Navy Label Buttondown in Purple Gingham (hopefully returning at some point!)
Belt: Carmina Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan Dress Belt
Trousers: The late, great Rudytrousers in Brown Houndstooth
Shoes: VASS F-last double monks in Ilcea museum calf (hopefully coming in the early Winter)post #23277 of 453579/3/13 at 9:53pmpost #23278 of 453579/3/13 at 10:27pmQuote:Hmm. We should come in menswear one day and sit at Starbucks like it was random. Photo opt!post #23279 of 453579/3/13 at 11:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1559 Active Users (365 Members and 1194 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 seconds ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 22 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 44 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...