Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1552post #23266 of 444929/3/13 at 5:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23267 of 444929/3/13 at 6:07pmpost #23268 of 444929/3/13 at 6:29pmpost #23269 of 444929/3/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Mike is living the dream that most of us wish we'd had to guts to pursue.
Seriously, I love what I do and would not trade it for anything but I appreciate guys like Mike and Adele who find a way to do what they love.
Edited by Pastor - 9/3/13 at 7:44pmpost #23270 of 444929/3/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
The Vass F-Last balances a slim and slightly tapered shape with a comfortable toe and a true medium width. It's makes for a brilliant dress shoe which still maintains the "substantial" look that Vass executes so well.
For our Carmina customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Carmina 8UK = US 9D
For our Alden customers, Vass F-Last sizing approximately works with their lasts as such:
Vass F-Last 42 = Alden Barrie or Trubalance Last 8.5D US = Alden Leydon, Aberdeen, Plaza 9D US.
Of course, this sizing relativity may be different depending on the particular shape of your foot and how you prefer your shoes to fit. But we've found that this equation works well for most of our customers.
We've got that same Double Monk on order in Oxblood calfskin. And I'm waiting to get availability on Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan (kind of like Cigar & Ravello had a child) to coordinate a possible group buy or stock order.post #23271 of 444929/3/13 at 7:36pmpost #23272 of 444929/3/13 at 7:42pmpost #23273 of 444929/3/13 at 8:06pmpost #23274 of 444929/3/13 at 8:49pmpost #23275 of 444929/3/13 at 9:08pmpost #23276 of 444929/3/13 at 9:20pmyou were also the only dude who would have said "standing on line"
This fit is some serious awesomeness.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And some pics of me today. Bringing our Anglo-Italo style to Montana Ave something hard. I was definitely the only dude in a tie on line for ice coffee. Actually, this is pretty much the deal in Brooklyn and the LES. The other neighborhood merchants can always identify an Epaulet employee.
Jacket: Napoli in Navy Seersucker
Tie: Pointed Silk Knit Tie Scarlet with Purple Dots
Shirt: Navy Label Buttondown in Purple Gingham (hopefully returning at some point!)
Belt: Carmina Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan Dress Belt
Trousers: The late, great Rudytrousers in Brown Houndstooth
Shoes: VASS F-last double monks in Ilcea museum calf (hopefully coming in the early Winter)post #23277 of 444929/3/13 at 9:53pmpost #23278 of 444929/3/13 at 10:27pmQuote:Hmm. We should come in menswear one day and sit at Starbucks like it was random. Photo opt!post #23279 of 444929/3/13 at 11:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1012 Active Users (159 Members and 853 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 10 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...