greencast denim from the FF shirts. was lurking right when they went up, stared at it for 3 hours and decided to sleep on it. gone when i woke up... got a gauzy tartan after the fact but it was only a consolation
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1539
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23072 of 374258/28/13 at 10:47ampost #23073 of 374258/28/13 at 11:03ampost #23074 of 374258/28/13 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by mattp
Hey, guys. All this sunny LA talk reminded me I had some snowy Brooklyn shots to put up. These are from an engagement shoot with my now-wife taken last winter in the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
Blackwatch heirloom cardigan
Blue point collar oxford
Brooklyn Navy Yard (Click to show)
Man, that cardigan is great. It must have come out before I was buyin Epaulet.
I like the engagement photos. I am going to be doing some myself soon and I need to find some good scenery like that.post #23075 of 374258/28/13 at 1:00pmpost #23076 of 374258/28/13 at 1:21pmpost #23077 of 374258/28/13 at 1:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It's seriously, seriously warm.
I'm actually pretty sensitive to cold. And I'm well aware that all sorts of menswear brands put out flimsy coats and claim that they're "super warm." And they'll always be some guy from the suburbs of Detroit who can somehow wear a henley and an APC varsity jacket on the coldest day of winter and say that he's "toasty" because the front of his jacket is wool.
Menwear brands overselling the warmth of their winter garments is a pet peeve of mine. This one is actually very warm and practical for a cold day in a cold place. I had my first US-made Spiewak parka when I lived in Vienna, and it got me through the coldest days of the year when I layered with a single thick sweater on underneath. Worked great in NYC too. And it makes for a brilliant overcoat for a sportcoat/suiting look when its cold or snowing.
Additional question I forgot to ask. I'm some between Epaulet medium and large (medium shirts fit a bit snug), I wear a large Eisenhower and my optimal Caine size is probably 39. With that in mind, and if I'm going to layer a stark underneath, should I be aiming for size 38 in the snorkel parka? (36 is recommended for a true medium)
Also, unrelated: any news on the shirts MTO program?post #23078 of 374258/28/13 at 2:30pm
I know a few of you guys were inquiring about the Carmina captoe from the Santa Monica store opening, well, it's here!
We decided to change the Ellison and take away the medallion on the toe. Since we're not running the first version again, we marked them down. Only a few sizes left, but a damn good deal for a Carmina staple shoe.post #23079 of 374258/28/13 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
Epaulet Luchino Polo Charcoal - $135
I don't know if this has already been expressed, but I'd love to see a long-sleeve version of these sometime down the road. I saw these at the SM opening and I have to say they're probably the nicest polos I've ever seen!post #23080 of 374258/28/13 at 4:15pmpost #23081 of 374258/28/13 at 4:52pmInside shot today b/c of rain and clouds.
EP 7oz Cherry RCs
Belt and shoes are cigar colored, not black, despite poor photography on my part. First time wearing the shirt, fresh from the SM store opening. Probably my favorite in the closet right now, and will definitely be investing more into EPshirting.post #23082 of 374258/28/13 at 4:56pmpost #23083 of 374258/28/13 at 5:27pmQuote:
Great deal. I love that jacket. Good thing it was a size too small.
Is the tie from YHNT or from the stash for sale in his sig?post #23084 of 374258/28/13 at 6:15pmQuote:Man if I didn't have the Ruby Shell captoes already that 7.5 would've been mine!
I need to bring down the sleeves a bit. I don't think it will be too difficult since the buttons are nonfunctional.post #23085 of 374258/28/13 at 6:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Inside shot today b/c of rain and clouds.
EP 7oz Cherry RCs
Belt and shoes are cigar colored, not black, despite poor photography on my part. First time wearing the shirt, fresh from the SM store opening. Probably my favorite in the closet right now, and will definitely be investing more into EPshirting.
You are rocking those RIvet's
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 23 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Kitchens For Sale 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Calling all dress shirt experts! 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...