Wash them first (cold, hang dry), then iron them (inside out) and take to get marked/hemmed up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:29 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1520post #22786 of 317748/18/13 at 6:29pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #22787 of 317748/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #22788 of 317748/18/13 at 8:14pmpost #22789 of 317748/18/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
How did the briefcase work out? Looks like another one popped up on the sale page and I am thinking hard about it....
Curious to hear how you like it for your intended purposes.
Todd vpost #22790 of 317748/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #22791 of 317748/18/13 at 9:55pm
I am a 37 and have been known to wear a 38...Quote:
Agreed about this -- even if it's only the top button, like on the current stock 5-pocket items.post #22792 of 317748/18/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Good question. Actually, I don't see why not - we have them on the Smith jeans. Let me check, maybe that's something that we can add to the list of customizations.
When it comes to jackets like tweed and camel hair, quite a few guys size up 1-2" to accommodate a sweater and wear it as outerwear. Just sayin....Quote:
Haha, that would be insane. I have to say, I haven't encountered any white flannel whatsoever in the market. You're right though, it would bring some serious pain!post #22793 of 317748/19/13 at 4:03ampost #22794 of 317748/19/13 at 5:39ampost #22795 of 317748/19/13 at 6:45ampost #22796 of 317748/19/13 at 7:55ampost #22797 of 317748/19/13 at 8:05amQuote:
So will the last day to order pre-tax will be 8/23? Nightshade Herringbone Flannel will be available again? Sold out fast in my size.post #22798 of 317748/19/13 at 8:20ampost #22799 of 317748/19/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I've had the same exact experience. I can deal with it with the Gitman because I can have them taken in just slightly to work for my build, but the darts on the Epaulet shirts are a deal breaker for me (ad if I size up, it becomes too much material to deal with). It's a shame too because I really like the material and colors/patterns on the few that I've bought.
However, I've been running a lot this year and have lost about 10 pounds since the spring... maybe I need to break out those Epaulet shirts to give them another try.post #22800 of 317748/19/13 at 9:11am
I'm new to Epaulet and just added to my wardrobe by purchasing a pair of Walts in Gunmetal Twill. I'd like to purchase another pair of pants, and wanted to see if I could get some feedback on versatility. From the following choices, which would you go with and why?
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Chocolate
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Desert
- Rivets 8oz. Canvas - Navy
- Rivets Brushed Heavyweight - Taupe
I'm leaning towards the navy because I like the color, but I wonder about how versatile they would be?
Thanks for your feedback!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Bespoke wool overcoat - looking for advice 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 3 minutes ago
- › Superman VS Batman - Movie Thread (May 6, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › TOJ TOO TIGHT? WE CAN HELP! (The Amazing ToJ Exchange Thread --... 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)