Wash them first (cold, hang dry), then iron them (inside out) and take to get marked/hemmed up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1520post #22786 of 347968/18/13 at 6:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22787 of 347968/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #22788 of 347968/18/13 at 8:14pmpost #22789 of 347968/18/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
How did the briefcase work out? Looks like another one popped up on the sale page and I am thinking hard about it....
Curious to hear how you like it for your intended purposes.
Todd vpost #22790 of 347968/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #22791 of 347968/18/13 at 9:55pm
I am a 37 and have been known to wear a 38...Quote:
Agreed about this -- even if it's only the top button, like on the current stock 5-pocket items.post #22792 of 347968/18/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Good question. Actually, I don't see why not - we have them on the Smith jeans. Let me check, maybe that's something that we can add to the list of customizations.
When it comes to jackets like tweed and camel hair, quite a few guys size up 1-2" to accommodate a sweater and wear it as outerwear. Just sayin....Quote:
Haha, that would be insane. I have to say, I haven't encountered any white flannel whatsoever in the market. You're right though, it would bring some serious pain!post #22793 of 347968/19/13 at 4:03ampost #22794 of 347968/19/13 at 5:39ampost #22795 of 347968/19/13 at 6:45ampost #22796 of 347968/19/13 at 7:55ampost #22797 of 347968/19/13 at 8:05amQuote:
So will the last day to order pre-tax will be 8/23? Nightshade Herringbone Flannel will be available again? Sold out fast in my size.post #22798 of 347968/19/13 at 8:20ampost #22799 of 347968/19/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I've had the same exact experience. I can deal with it with the Gitman because I can have them taken in just slightly to work for my build, but the darts on the Epaulet shirts are a deal breaker for me (ad if I size up, it becomes too much material to deal with). It's a shame too because I really like the material and colors/patterns on the few that I've bought.
However, I've been running a lot this year and have lost about 10 pounds since the spring... maybe I need to break out those Epaulet shirts to give them another try.post #22800 of 347968/19/13 at 9:11am
I'm new to Epaulet and just added to my wardrobe by purchasing a pair of Walts in Gunmetal Twill. I'd like to purchase another pair of pants, and wanted to see if I could get some feedback on versatility. From the following choices, which would you go with and why?
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Chocolate
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Desert
- Rivets 8oz. Canvas - Navy
- Rivets Brushed Heavyweight - Taupe
I'm leaning towards the navy because I like the color, but I wonder about how versatile they would be?
Thanks for your feedback!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliot + Co Store Credit $925 4 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 11 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...