Wash them first (cold, hang dry), then iron them (inside out) and take to get marked/hemmed up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1520post #22786 of 510068/18/13 at 6:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22787 of 510068/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #22788 of 510068/18/13 at 8:14pmpost #22789 of 510068/18/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
How did the briefcase work out? Looks like another one popped up on the sale page and I am thinking hard about it....
Curious to hear how you like it for your intended purposes.
Todd vpost #22790 of 510068/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #22791 of 510068/18/13 at 9:55pm
I am a 37 and have been known to wear a 38...Quote:
Agreed about this -- even if it's only the top button, like on the current stock 5-pocket items.post #22792 of 510068/18/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Good question. Actually, I don't see why not - we have them on the Smith jeans. Let me check, maybe that's something that we can add to the list of customizations.
When it comes to jackets like tweed and camel hair, quite a few guys size up 1-2" to accommodate a sweater and wear it as outerwear. Just sayin....Quote:
Haha, that would be insane. I have to say, I haven't encountered any white flannel whatsoever in the market. You're right though, it would bring some serious pain!post #22793 of 510068/19/13 at 4:03ampost #22794 of 510068/19/13 at 5:39ampost #22795 of 510068/19/13 at 6:45ampost #22796 of 510068/19/13 at 7:55ampost #22797 of 510068/19/13 at 8:05amQuote:
So will the last day to order pre-tax will be 8/23? Nightshade Herringbone Flannel will be available again? Sold out fast in my size.post #22798 of 510068/19/13 at 8:20ampost #22799 of 510068/19/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I've had the same exact experience. I can deal with it with the Gitman because I can have them taken in just slightly to work for my build, but the darts on the Epaulet shirts are a deal breaker for me (ad if I size up, it becomes too much material to deal with). It's a shame too because I really like the material and colors/patterns on the few that I've bought.
However, I've been running a lot this year and have lost about 10 pounds since the spring... maybe I need to break out those Epaulet shirts to give them another try.post #22800 of 510068/19/13 at 9:11am
I'm new to Epaulet and just added to my wardrobe by purchasing a pair of Walts in Gunmetal Twill. I'd like to purchase another pair of pants, and wanted to see if I could get some feedback on versatility. From the following choices, which would you go with and why?
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Chocolate
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Desert
- Rivets 8oz. Canvas - Navy
- Rivets Brushed Heavyweight - Taupe
I'm leaning towards the navy because I like the color, but I wonder about how versatile they would be?
Thanks for your feedback!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 34 seconds ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 42 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Copper Label near new 31 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?