Wash them first (cold, hang dry), then iron them (inside out) and take to get marked/hemmed up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:14 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1520post #22786 of 453648/18/13 at 6:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22787 of 453648/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #22788 of 453648/18/13 at 8:14pmpost #22789 of 453648/18/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
How did the briefcase work out? Looks like another one popped up on the sale page and I am thinking hard about it....
Curious to hear how you like it for your intended purposes.
Todd vpost #22790 of 453648/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #22791 of 453648/18/13 at 9:55pm
I am a 37 and have been known to wear a 38...Quote:
Agreed about this -- even if it's only the top button, like on the current stock 5-pocket items.post #22792 of 453648/18/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Good question. Actually, I don't see why not - we have them on the Smith jeans. Let me check, maybe that's something that we can add to the list of customizations.
When it comes to jackets like tweed and camel hair, quite a few guys size up 1-2" to accommodate a sweater and wear it as outerwear. Just sayin....Quote:
Haha, that would be insane. I have to say, I haven't encountered any white flannel whatsoever in the market. You're right though, it would bring some serious pain!post #22793 of 453648/19/13 at 4:03ampost #22794 of 453648/19/13 at 5:39ampost #22795 of 453648/19/13 at 6:45ampost #22796 of 453648/19/13 at 7:55ampost #22797 of 453648/19/13 at 8:05amQuote:
So will the last day to order pre-tax will be 8/23? Nightshade Herringbone Flannel will be available again? Sold out fast in my size.post #22798 of 453648/19/13 at 8:20ampost #22799 of 453648/19/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I've had the same exact experience. I can deal with it with the Gitman because I can have them taken in just slightly to work for my build, but the darts on the Epaulet shirts are a deal breaker for me (ad if I size up, it becomes too much material to deal with). It's a shame too because I really like the material and colors/patterns on the few that I've bought.
However, I've been running a lot this year and have lost about 10 pounds since the spring... maybe I need to break out those Epaulet shirts to give them another try.post #22800 of 453648/19/13 at 9:11am
I'm new to Epaulet and just added to my wardrobe by purchasing a pair of Walts in Gunmetal Twill. I'd like to purchase another pair of pants, and wanted to see if I could get some feedback on versatility. From the following choices, which would you go with and why?
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Chocolate
- Rivets Duck Canvas - Desert
- Rivets 8oz. Canvas - Navy
- Rivets Brushed Heavyweight - Taupe
I'm leaning towards the navy because I like the color, but I wonder about how versatile they would be?
Thanks for your feedback!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Laced shoe/boot with rubber sole for jeans and suit 11 seconds ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...