You bought an MTO steep twill sport coat? Would like to see that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1503post #22531 of 444058/6/13 at 6:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22532 of 444058/6/13 at 6:19pmpost #22533 of 444058/6/13 at 8:03pmpost #22534 of 444058/6/13 at 8:30pmpost #22535 of 444058/6/13 at 11:27pmpost #22536 of 444058/7/13 at 1:22ampost #22537 of 444058/7/13 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Chocolate Duck Canvas Rivet Chino
As promised, our newest color in duck canvas...
Rivet Chino Duck Canvas Chocolate: $150
I love this color - it's a really dark brown tone. I always stayed away from Brown canvas chinos for fear of it being too "UPS Uniform," but this is nice, it's much darker. It will fade out like crazy with wear too.
I'm hoping we'll see a Walt in this colour - I'll be first in line to pick up a pair!post #22538 of 444058/7/13 at 5:56amQuote:post #22539 of 444058/7/13 at 6:05ampost #22540 of 444058/7/13 at 6:15amQuote:
They run very true to our sizing equation. I'm an 8.5 Barrie and a 41.5/US 9 sneaker fits me perfectly.post #22541 of 444058/7/13 at 7:46ampost #22542 of 444058/7/13 at 9:02am
Hey guys. For my first post on SF, I'd like to introduce myself to the Epaulet crew. I'm 31, practice law in South Carolina (please don't hold that against me) and, as you can tell from my handle, love the Clemson Tigers. Anyway, I've been reading through this thread for a few weeks now and really love what Epaulet is offering. Having said that, I'm looking to make my first purchase and wanted to get some clarification on the exchange/return policy and your thoughts on sizing.
Given that I work in a business environment, I'm leaning towards purchasing a Walt trouser as my first purchase. I recently purchased a few HY trousers and like the slimmer fit, so now I'd like to compare those to a Walt. I'm trying to decide whether to get the size 31 or 32 in these. I wear either a 31 or 32 in all of my pants (jeans and shorts are typically 31 while some business and suit pants are 32), and the HY pants I purchased are size 32 (in the Italian cut). I'm 5'9" and weigh about 155 lbs and have an athletic upper body but skinny runner's legs. Any opinions? If these don not fit correctly, I can exchange them, correct? I’ll be purchasing some chinos in the near future once more fall colors hit.
Also, I don't see how I'll be able to not pull the trigger on the Cognac Sport Trainers. Love that shoe! I typically wear a size 8D in my dress shoes, but I wear an 8.5 or 9 in some tennis shoes, so I'm confused as to what size to go with. I may get a size 8.5. Any thoughts?
Sorry for the long post, but I would appreciate your thoughts!post #22543 of 444058/7/13 at 9:05ampost #22544 of 444058/7/13 at 9:13am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Your Opinion on this AE from Ebay - PIC inside - 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Ray ban 1952 white gold limited edition 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Blazer 9 minutes ago
- › NWOT - H. HUNTSMAN Brown Beige Plaid Check 1 Button LINEN Sport... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...