You bought an MTO steep twill sport coat? Would like to see that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1503post #22531 of 334928/6/13 at 6:01pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #22532 of 334928/6/13 at 6:19pmpost #22533 of 334928/6/13 at 8:03pmpost #22534 of 334928/6/13 at 8:30pmpost #22535 of 334928/6/13 at 11:27pmpost #22536 of 334928/7/13 at 1:22ampost #22537 of 334928/7/13 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Chocolate Duck Canvas Rivet Chino
As promised, our newest color in duck canvas...
Rivet Chino Duck Canvas Chocolate: $150
I love this color - it's a really dark brown tone. I always stayed away from Brown canvas chinos for fear of it being too "UPS Uniform," but this is nice, it's much darker. It will fade out like crazy with wear too.
I'm hoping we'll see a Walt in this colour - I'll be first in line to pick up a pair!post #22538 of 334928/7/13 at 5:56amQuote:post #22539 of 334928/7/13 at 6:05ampost #22540 of 334928/7/13 at 6:15amQuote:
They run very true to our sizing equation. I'm an 8.5 Barrie and a 41.5/US 9 sneaker fits me perfectly.post #22541 of 334928/7/13 at 7:46ampost #22542 of 334928/7/13 at 9:02am
Hey guys. For my first post on SF, I'd like to introduce myself to the Epaulet crew. I'm 31, practice law in South Carolina (please don't hold that against me) and, as you can tell from my handle, love the Clemson Tigers. Anyway, I've been reading through this thread for a few weeks now and really love what Epaulet is offering. Having said that, I'm looking to make my first purchase and wanted to get some clarification on the exchange/return policy and your thoughts on sizing.
Given that I work in a business environment, I'm leaning towards purchasing a Walt trouser as my first purchase. I recently purchased a few HY trousers and like the slimmer fit, so now I'd like to compare those to a Walt. I'm trying to decide whether to get the size 31 or 32 in these. I wear either a 31 or 32 in all of my pants (jeans and shorts are typically 31 while some business and suit pants are 32), and the HY pants I purchased are size 32 (in the Italian cut). I'm 5'9" and weigh about 155 lbs and have an athletic upper body but skinny runner's legs. Any opinions? If these don not fit correctly, I can exchange them, correct? I’ll be purchasing some chinos in the near future once more fall colors hit.
Also, I don't see how I'll be able to not pull the trigger on the Cognac Sport Trainers. Love that shoe! I typically wear a size 8D in my dress shoes, but I wear an 8.5 or 9 in some tennis shoes, so I'm confused as to what size to go with. I may get a size 8.5. Any thoughts?
Sorry for the long post, but I would appreciate your thoughts!post #22543 of 334928/7/13 at 9:05ampost #22544 of 334928/7/13 at 9:13am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Do you like this Longines? 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)