or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 16

post #226 of 57695
Any chance any of the new oxfords will be made in XS?
post #227 of 57695
epaulet,

to be honest, ive been on SF for some time now and ive never payed attention to ur store and ur offerings.

today, for the first time, i got curious and clicked on the styleforum at epaulet party logo. i saw the party pictures that includes all the people, ur store, ur store's layout, and ur products. i have to say, i'm very impressed. i then started reading all the related threads to epaulet and found out about the epaulet x styleforum shirt which ill definitely order. u definitely have nice quality stuff.

thx for sponsoring SF!

cheers,

henry
post #228 of 57695
Quote:
Originally Posted by van_hammersly View Post
Any chance any of the new oxfords will be made in XS?

Fo' Sho' I'm not sure if I can make all three colors in every size, but they'll definitely be some XS and XXL on the upcoming delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankwx View Post
epaulet,

to be honest, ive been on SF for some time now and ive never payed attention to ur store and ur offerings.

today, for the first time, i got curious and clicked on the styleforum at epaulet party logo. i saw the party pictures that includes all the people, ur store, ur store's layout, and ur products. i have to say, i'm very impressed. i then started reading all the related threads to epaulet and found out about the epaulet x styleforum shirt which ill definitely order. u definitely have nice quality stuff.

thx for sponsoring SF!

cheers,

henry

Hi Henry,

Thanks so much for the kind note. We're working like hell to bring out a steady stream of interesting and quality pieces. We've got a ton of things in the works for the next few months. Glad you dig it!

Cheers,
Mike
post #229 of 57695
Shot over a PM over with my choice for Alden's this year. Please check whenever you get a chance. Thanks again for all the advice thus far!
post #230 of 57695
Hey Mike,

Are you guys planning on making any Charcoal, Black, or Navy shirts soon?
post #231 of 57695
When will the new ties be available?
post #232 of 57695
Mike,

Got the SF flannel and Nau jacket in the mail today. The Urbane is great -- and it'll see some use real soon, considering that there's a 90% chance of rain for me this weekend. o_O I can definitely see the Neil Barrett comparison, too.

Random question--when you made your buy, did you as a retailer pick an NGO to donate to?

Cheers!
AJ
post #233 of 57695
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPK View Post
Hey Mike,

Are you guys planning on making any Charcoal, Black, or Navy shirts soon?

Yes, we've got an awesome Navy shirt coming in the next delivery. It's a dark navy brushed cotton with a really subtle black plaid over it. Buttondown collar, chest pocket, dark smoke buttons. Hell M-F'in yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post
When will the new ties be available?

Oh man, I should have them online next week. Sorry that I've been so slow with these. I promise that it will be worth the wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjota View Post
Mike,

Got the SF flannel and Nau jacket in the mail today. The Urbane is great -- and it'll see some use real soon, considering that there's a 90% chance of rain for me this weekend. o_O I can definitely see the Neil Barrett comparison, too.

Random question--when you made your buy, did you as a retailer pick an NGO to donate to?

Cheers!
AJ

Thanks AJ! And thanks to everyone on the forum who recommended Nau. I had never heard of them before and I LOVE their products. We're selling them really well, and I dig their company ethics. The Urbane jacket is killer.

If anyone out there needs a gift for the lady in their life, we're carrying their Down Vest, Down Cocoon Trench, and Down Stole. The Down Stole is bananas.

And no, I didn't get to pick an NGO. I'll ask them about that. Maybe the wholesale contributions all go to the same place.
post #234 of 57695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
dark navy brushed cotton with a really subtle black plaid over it. Buttondown collar, chest pocket, dark smoke buttons.

post #235 of 57695
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtemple View Post
Right? I'll have swatches to show you guys next week. This shirt was inspired by a trip to Orvis. I love their "Viyella" shirts, but I'm not so crazy about the Steve Harvey fit. So, this will be a soft outdoor shirt in our usual slim fit.
post #236 of 57695
I love ties because they always fit - yes I have body image issues
post #237 of 57695
Before opening Epaulet, I was Lomographic Cameras' product manager for about 7 years. They hooked up a little interview on my shop. I tried to be all clever with my responses.

http://lomography.com/magazine/blog/...e-shop-epaulet
post #238 of 57695
As a sales associate for an Orvis store, I can attest to the 'M' size being able to fit a small country inside. If I couldn't get Gokey boots for half price I would def be picking up your Thorogoods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Right? I'll have swatches to show you guys next week. This shirt was inspired by a trip to Orvis. I love their "Viyella" shirts, but I'm not so crazy about the Steve Harvey fit. So, this will be a soft outdoor shirt in our usual slim fit.
post #239 of 57695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Before opening Epaulet, I was Lomographic Cameras' product manager for about 7 years. They hooked up a little interview on my shop. I tried to be all clever with my responses.

http://lomography.com/magazine/blog/...e-shop-epaulet

Good shit, Mike. My girl may have finally grown tired of all the cheap, poorly made mall brand clothing she's been living off of for a while now. I've slowly been downgrading my closet, and rebuilding it with higher quality items lately and I think she might finally be ready to start doing the same. I never paid attention to your woman's line, but I love your men's shirting to date obviously so I will be sending her your way. She may even try calling the shop for some general advice, who should I have her speak with to get her on track do you think? Ask for you or the fiance?
post #240 of 57695
Mike, I remember you saying that it's hard to find jeans that fit due to your awesomely muscular legs, but I didn't realize what you meant until I saw that last photo in your interview. You could knock down buildings with a well placed roundhouse kick!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread