or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1498

post #22456 of 33504
Question for those who own the ripstop Rivets. How would you compare the fit to the duck canvas? IME, duck canvas seems to be a little more generously cut compared to the 8oz and especially the oxford cloth (which for me seemed to run extremely small). Not by a huge margin, but enough that I noticed. I'm about to place an order but I need to decide if I'm going to go with my duck canvas size or size up to account for some extra slimness, like I ended up doing with the oxford cloths.
post #22457 of 33504
This finally came in!

post #22458 of 33504
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45bur View Post


A lot of retailers will ship them to Canada. Epaulet, unionmade, and needsupply all do. Shoemart doesn't though.

post #22459 of 33504

Epaulet blue OCBD, in context:

 

post #22460 of 33504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Question for those who own the ripstop Rivets. How would you compare the fit to the duck canvas? IME, duck canvas seems to be a little more generously cut compared to the 8oz and especially the oxford cloth (which for me seemed to run extremely small). Not by a huge margin, but enough that I noticed. I'm about to place an order but I need to decide if I'm going to go with my duck canvas size or size up to account for some extra slimness, like I ended up doing with the oxford cloths.
Well, I do own two pair of duck rivets and a ripstop rivet but none of the 8oz. From my experience the the rip stop was just a TINY BIT slimmer in the waist and thigh. These two fabric are wonderful on warmer weather days especially when the sun is down.
post #22461 of 33504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

This finally came in!


Sweet.
post #22462 of 33504
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post

Well, I do own two pair of duck rivets and a ripstop rivet but none of the 8oz. From my experience the the rip stop was just a TINY BIT slimmer in the waist and thigh. These two fabric are wonderful on warmer weather days especially when the sun is down.

Thanks for the info. Sometimes that tiny bit is enough for me to have to size up. I'll wait and see how my FF Rivets feel when those come in, hopefully they're ready soon...I think it's been over 2 months now since I put my order in for those. I sized up on them so if those fit well I will probably do the same for the ripstops.
post #22463 of 33504
FF Hi-Liter cords:

post #22464 of 33504
I really like that look, Chris....down to the no glasses and wicked jacket.


I'm late to the party since Rob did this already, but gotta rock the suit at least once.

Thanks, Frank!

post #22465 of 33504

Any chance that some special-ordered hawthorne loafers came in with the carmina delivery?

post #22466 of 33504
Grabbed the chocolate ripstops! I missed the first round and have been waiting for them to come back
post #22467 of 33504

Got a couple of sneaker pics in the wild!

 

James grabbed a pair and I think this is their maiden voyage. Paired with the Armoury x Indigo Farm jeans.

 

 

 

I also couldn't resist and picked up the cognac trainers:

 

 


Edited by leftofthedial - 8/3/13 at 4:51pm
post #22468 of 33504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I really like that look, Chris....down to the no glasses and wicked jacket.


I'm late to the party since Rob did this already, but gotta rock the suit at least once.

Thanks, Frank!

 

dope.. that blazer is fire

post #22469 of 33504

Just got my first order from Epaulet - olive ripstop rivets.  Really cool fabric, if you're debating these, check 'em out.  Got a size 32 - waist is perfect but seat and thighs tight.  Looks like there's extra fabric where the seat could be let out - anyone try this with rivets?  Debating ordering a 33 to compare - but looks like I'd have to try the gray or brown.  Could also use some more room in the, uh, crotchular region.  Anyone know if these stretch at all?  Normally anything that fits me right in the waist is like a diaper on the seat so I'm not sure which way to go in this case.

post #22470 of 33504

wow those Cognac trainers look a lot better than I expected. Would love to see a pic of the greys

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread