Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1497
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22442 of 509908/2/13 at 1:34pmpost #22443 of 509908/2/13 at 2:48pm
Got a shoe and a boot restock this week as well!
And, a Fall favorite:
Edited by leftofthedial - 8/2/13 at 3:33pmpost #22444 of 509908/2/13 at 3:18pm
Hey dudes-- we didn't just get restocks of shoes and Indy boots. We got a big restock of our most essential chinos-- caramel duck, windsor tan, khaki, navy, brushed graphite, and ripstop in both chocolate and gunmetal. Check it out!post #22445 of 509908/2/13 at 4:19pmpost #22446 of 509908/2/13 at 4:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by james ep
Hey dudes-- we didn't just get restocks of shoes and Indy boots. We got a big restock of our most essential chinos--
caramel duck, windsor tan, khaki, navy, brushed graphite, and ripstop in both chocolate and gunmetal. Check it out!
class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="909960" data-type="61" src="http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/909960/width/350/height/700/flags/LL" style="; width: 350px; height: 233px">
Chocolate Ripstop Rivet Chino: $135
Could I have some intel on the belts?
Windsor Tan Rivet Chino: $150
Check out the whole collection here.post #22447 of 509908/2/13 at 6:34pmpost #22448 of 509908/2/13 at 6:55pmpost #22449 of 509908/2/13 at 7:07pmpost #22450 of 509908/2/13 at 7:10pmpost #22451 of 509908/2/13 at 7:10pmpost #22452 of 509908/2/13 at 7:32pmpost #22453 of 509908/2/13 at 8:05pmpost #22454 of 509908/2/13 at 8:12pmpost #22455 of 509908/2/13 at 8:35pmQuote:
Probably not. Look back a few pages where Mike wrote about the pre-orders with Alden that are now between 2-3 years old for Cigar, Ravello, and Whiskey. Don't expect any new exotic colors until after those old ones are all fulfilled, and they haven't even been confirmed by Alden yet. Who knows how long it will take for those to be confirmed, then added to the production schedule, then actually produced and shipped out.
If the Ravello Brixton hasn't already set the record for the longest wait for a pre-order ever, then I'd be shocked. I seriously won't be surprised at all if it takes 5 years for this boot to be produced.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Random Food Questions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?