or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1482

post #22216 of 34734
Thanks guys for the extra info on denim tailoring. My tailor told me that they have experience working with denim, but I don't know to what extent. I don't think I would need to get anything changed drastically, maybe just an inch off the waist, provided the jeans don't stretch too much. I know when Mike first mentioned this project, he said that the fabric doesn't stretch too much, especially compared to some other brands.
post #22217 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post


I've had loads of jeans taken in from when I was heavier and first started to lose weight. Its only possible to a certain point, otherwise the pockets get too close together. It also needs a tailor skilled, and willing enough to do it. I find the first criteria more easily met than the second.

I appreciate the correction, NYI.
post #22218 of 34734

Been pretty quiet on any new product for a while now (barring the FFs of course), I'm guessing you guys are prepping for the big move and...calm before the storm?

post #22219 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Been pretty quiet on any new product for a while now (barring the FFs of course), I'm guessing you guys are prepping for the big move and...calm before the storm?
Haha. Yeah, I hear you. When its this quiet, something is up. Brace yourself and your wallet!
post #22220 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Haha. Yeah, I hear you. When its this quiet, something is up. Brace yourself and your wallet!

I'm guessing that there is a build-up of fall related items that will roll out soon. Just as my credit card balance recovered from the last set of stuff released, a new wave of good stuff is sure to come.
post #22221 of 34734
I'm hoping the last round of FF Rivets ships out soon - I think I put my order in for those almost 8 weeks ago. That should hold me over until any new product comes out.
post #22222 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Sadly my favourite shoe purchase to date doesn't quite fit. I've tried them on a few times now and they're just too snug and I don't want to risk breaking them in with the hope they'll stretch. Blows.

That is what I am afraid of and what keeps me from grabbing the pair left in my size

post #22223 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

I'm hoping the last round of FF Rivets ships out soon - I think I put my order in for those almost 8 weeks ago. That should hold me over until any new product comes out.

Me too - can't wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

That is what I am afraid of and what keeps me from grabbing the pair left in my size

Win some lose some smile.gif
post #22224 of 34734
Milkshake suede Indys and khaki RCs

post #22225 of 34734
got my floral and paisley shirts in yesterday. def ranks up there as best $50 i've spent! I'd been contemplating them at full price too.
post #22226 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav View Post


I'm guessing that there is a build-up of fall related items that will roll out soon. Just as my credit card balance recovered from the last set of stuff released, a new wave of good stuff is sure to come.

im just waiting on the single breast version of the venetto, unless a double breast version comes up in b&s in my size

post #22227 of 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post

im just waiting on the single breast version of the venetto, unless a double breast version comes up in b&s in my size

^^

waiting for single breast venetto as well:nodding:
post #22228 of 34734

Caine hopsack blazer, french blue chinos, and Carmina double monks

 

 

 

post #22229 of 34734

SVB,

 

did you taper those Rivets? They look slimmer from the knee down than other I have seen

post #22230 of 34734

nope, fully stock
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread