Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1470post #22036 of 508797/13/13 at 7:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22037 of 508797/13/13 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
I decided to go with forest tatersall Weller FF based on color and the fact that it is lambswool. Can't decide if I should get a Napoli coat too or reserve closet space for a Samuelsohn jacket come fall. Leaning towards the latter.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)My choice:
That forest wool is going to make for one fantastic jacket. Please be sure to show us the outcome.post #22038 of 508797/13/13 at 8:00pmpost #22039 of 508797/14/13 at 6:48ampost #22040 of 508797/14/13 at 6:50ampost #22041 of 508797/14/13 at 7:15ampost #22042 of 508797/14/13 at 9:36am
The Navy FF sportcoat is sold out again. It's sort of a relief I don't have to make a decision on it, I was really on the fence. It would have been my first navy blazer though and was kind of into the idea of having a slightly less formal/dressy one. Oh well, I will probably eventually get the Caine or Napoli Hopsack.post #22043 of 508797/14/13 at 10:56ampost #22044 of 508797/14/13 at 1:10pmpost #22045 of 508797/14/13 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Great that you dig the Rudy! At this point, you guys can feel free to email in a special order anytime. The factory is so busy that it's actually easier and faster for them to cut a few units of Rudy's then to do 20-30 at once. Drop us an email with the fabrics and we'll invoice you and get the order rolling. Price is the same as the Walt.
I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Rudy fits me well it might be bad for my bank account.post #22046 of 508797/14/13 at 3:05pmpost #22047 of 508797/14/13 at 6:00pmpost #22048 of 508797/14/13 at 6:16pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks gents. The shine, I have to admit, is largely a result of iPhone HDR shot further processed using the PS Express app. They are great looking IRL though IMO.
I feel as if this pair has elements that let them work more casually: the sturdy Dainite sole and the Forest last shape. I think you could also easily dress them up, but they actually probably aren't the most formal bal boot.post #22049 of 508797/14/13 at 10:36pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Things you just don't get 41 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 46 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...