Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1468post #22006 of 509867/11/13 at 12:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22007 of 509867/11/13 at 1:24pmpost #22008 of 509867/11/13 at 2:09pmpost #22009 of 509867/11/13 at 2:23pmpost #22010 of 509867/11/13 at 2:37pmpost #22011 of 509867/11/13 at 3:29pmpost #22012 of 509867/11/13 at 5:49pmFit on these is SPOT ON, once I get the waist taken in and the pants hemmed. I think I'll be ordering a 34 Rudy from now on. Speaking of...are there going to be any more Rudy pre-orders anytime soon, or should I just email and grab something now? I'm specifically looking at the dove grey hopsack...the standard grey hopsack I just got today is fantastic, and I'd definitely be interested in more hopsack fabrics in the future.Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Rudy pre-order trousers got delivered today - navy Irish linen and grey hopsack. Can't wait to get home and try them on! This is my first try with going up a size from 33 to 34. I'll definitely need the waist taken in, but the thigh and seat should hopefully fit perfectly now. I'll have to make sure I can get out to the tailor for alterations this weekend.post #22013 of 509867/11/13 at 6:38pmpost #22014 of 509867/11/13 at 6:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Fit on these is SPOT ON, once I get the waist taken in and the pants hemmed. I think I'll be ordering a 34 Rudy from now on. Speaking of...are there going to be any more Rudy pre-orders anytime soon, or should I just email and grab something now? I'm specifically looking at the dove grey hopsack...the standard grey hopsack I just got today is fantastic, and I'd definitely be interested in more hopsack fabrics in the future.
+1 on more Rudy's - got my pre-orders today and they are perfect. The fit is exactly what I need and have been trying to find. More Rudy's pleasepost #22015 of 509867/11/13 at 8:15pmpost #22016 of 509867/12/13 at 1:34ampost #22017 of 509867/12/13 at 4:59ampost #22018 of 509867/12/13 at 6:29ampost #22019 of 509867/12/13 at 7:52amQuote:
Thanks! I had gotten the thighs let out a bit on some of my older size 33s, but 34 is the way to go for me now.
Just thought of another question - any new updates on the selvedge denim Smith jean? I think from the original timeline those should be dropping soon. And are those able to be altered at all? Like if I sized up to get the thighs to fit, could the waist be tailored? I don't know much about denim, so that may be a really dumb question, but my usual problem with most jeans is the same problem I have with everything else - if I buy them to fit my waist, they're usually too slim for my thighs, and if I size up to fit my thighs, they're too big for my waist.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1456 Active Users (325 Members and 1131 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 27 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 39 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?