Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1462post #21916 of 509517/7/13 at 1:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21917 of 509517/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #21918 of 509517/7/13 at 2:03pmpost #21919 of 509517/7/13 at 3:15pmpost #21920 of 509517/8/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Thanks for clarifying. That's a bit strange. I had sent out an email to the official epaulet address email@example.com and Adele had advised me that the Petrol Blue fabric was not available as well. Can you please help me look into this? I've been looking for that petrol blue shade for the longest time and will kill to get it. Thank you!post #21921 of 509517/8/13 at 10:42amLast day to order WWII Boots and Soller Last Chukkas
Just a quick heads up, today is the last day to order:
WWII Boot in Cognac Shell Cordovan
WWII Boot in Horween Hatch Grain
WWII Boot in Hand-Burnished Scotch Grain
Soller Last Chukka in Horween Hatch Grain
Soller Last Chukka in Snuff Ante Calf Suede
You can see the whole lineup here. All styles have met their minimums and are confirmed to go into production. Thanks to everyone who ordered!post #21922 of 509517/8/13 at 10:59amSamuelsohn Preview With Pricing
I received my swatches and confirmed pricing from Samuelsohn. We're really excited to launch this new capsule line in the Fall!
Here's a fit pic of me wearing our sample jacket. For reference, this is a 41R. Apologies for my non-smiling "ice grill." The sample is a gorgeous Italian 100% cashmere. We're going to make that fabric up in medium grey as a stock item (you'll see the swatch below), but it can be MTO'd in both Navy and the Camel tone that's pictured. It's psychotically nice. And it really compliments our soft-shouldered, Kiton-ish shape.
Ok, now onto the fabrics:
Fabric 1: Loro Piana Rain System Navy Hopsack Wool. The perfect water-resistant navy sportcoat. $945 retail
Fabric 2: Italian 100% Patterned Cashmere in a knockout tonal navy glen plaid. $1395 retail
Fabric 3: Italian 100% Solid Cashmere in oxford grey. Same fabric as the fit pic. $1195 retail
Fabric 4: Wool-Silk Tonal Chocolate Plaid. Really subtle pattern on this. $895 retail.
Fabric 5: Navy Multi-Fleck UK Tweed. Has 2% elastine for water resistance. The flecks are silver, scarlet, and cobalt blue on a navy base. $945 retail
The jackets are fully canvassed and made in Montreal, Canada. We'll have precise measurements and sizing advice, but the general shape is a touch more relaxed than our Southwick fit. It's still a slim and tailored fit, but the lapels are a bit larger, button stance a bit lower, armholes a bit bigger. Nowhere near the usual classic fit that you find at Brooks brothers, but just a small tweak to offer something different. I think that you guys are really going to dig it. Outside of these five stock fabrics, we'll list something like 12-15 fabrics online for custom MTO work too.post #21923 of 509517/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #21924 of 509517/8/13 at 2:19pmpost #21925 of 509517/8/13 at 5:16pmpost #21926 of 509517/8/13 at 5:29pmpost #21927 of 509517/8/13 at 7:54pmpost #21928 of 509517/8/13 at 9:23pmpost #21929 of 509517/8/13 at 9:31pmAnybody else picking up the Cream/Goldenrod FF Sportcoat?
Curious how versatile this would be with the following trousers:
If anybody has any thoughts/opinions/or suggestions on what would like best I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance!
Edited by steve2318 - 7/9/13 at 4:17ampost #21930 of 509517/9/13 at 1:40am^^ I think that might be a great choice. It should work with all of those trousers and more, including denim. Personally, I went with the snuff micro houndstooth, largely for its versatility. But I'm still looking at the others. I keep thinking about the peat multi check. Its bold, but I love the colours. I will probably pass on the mint/lavender exploded check, although I do like it. I think at least some of you guys should give it a shot.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Articles of Style shop? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...