Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1462post #21916 of 444057/7/13 at 1:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21917 of 444057/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #21918 of 444057/7/13 at 2:03pmpost #21919 of 444057/7/13 at 3:15pmpost #21920 of 444057/8/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Thanks for clarifying. That's a bit strange. I had sent out an email to the official epaulet address firstname.lastname@example.org and Adele had advised me that the Petrol Blue fabric was not available as well. Can you please help me look into this? I've been looking for that petrol blue shade for the longest time and will kill to get it. Thank you!post #21921 of 444057/8/13 at 10:42amLast day to order WWII Boots and Soller Last Chukkas
Just a quick heads up, today is the last day to order:
WWII Boot in Cognac Shell Cordovan
WWII Boot in Horween Hatch Grain
WWII Boot in Hand-Burnished Scotch Grain
Soller Last Chukka in Horween Hatch Grain
Soller Last Chukka in Snuff Ante Calf Suede
You can see the whole lineup here. All styles have met their minimums and are confirmed to go into production. Thanks to everyone who ordered!post #21922 of 444057/8/13 at 10:59amSamuelsohn Preview With Pricing
I received my swatches and confirmed pricing from Samuelsohn. We're really excited to launch this new capsule line in the Fall!
Here's a fit pic of me wearing our sample jacket. For reference, this is a 41R. Apologies for my non-smiling "ice grill." The sample is a gorgeous Italian 100% cashmere. We're going to make that fabric up in medium grey as a stock item (you'll see the swatch below), but it can be MTO'd in both Navy and the Camel tone that's pictured. It's psychotically nice. And it really compliments our soft-shouldered, Kiton-ish shape.
Ok, now onto the fabrics:
Fabric 1: Loro Piana Rain System Navy Hopsack Wool. The perfect water-resistant navy sportcoat. $945 retail
Fabric 2: Italian 100% Patterned Cashmere in a knockout tonal navy glen plaid. $1395 retail
Fabric 3: Italian 100% Solid Cashmere in oxford grey. Same fabric as the fit pic. $1195 retail
Fabric 4: Wool-Silk Tonal Chocolate Plaid. Really subtle pattern on this. $895 retail.
Fabric 5: Navy Multi-Fleck UK Tweed. Has 2% elastine for water resistance. The flecks are silver, scarlet, and cobalt blue on a navy base. $945 retail
The jackets are fully canvassed and made in Montreal, Canada. We'll have precise measurements and sizing advice, but the general shape is a touch more relaxed than our Southwick fit. It's still a slim and tailored fit, but the lapels are a bit larger, button stance a bit lower, armholes a bit bigger. Nowhere near the usual classic fit that you find at Brooks brothers, but just a small tweak to offer something different. I think that you guys are really going to dig it. Outside of these five stock fabrics, we'll list something like 12-15 fabrics online for custom MTO work too.post #21923 of 444057/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #21924 of 444057/8/13 at 2:19pmpost #21925 of 444057/8/13 at 5:16pmpost #21926 of 444057/8/13 at 5:29pmpost #21927 of 444057/8/13 at 7:54pmpost #21928 of 444057/8/13 at 9:23pmpost #21929 of 444057/8/13 at 9:31pmAnybody else picking up the Cream/Goldenrod FF Sportcoat?
Curious how versatile this would be with the following trousers:
If anybody has any thoughts/opinions/or suggestions on what would like best I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance!
Edited by steve2318 - 7/9/13 at 4:17ampost #21930 of 444057/9/13 at 1:40am^^ I think that might be a great choice. It should work with all of those trousers and more, including denim. Personally, I went with the snuff micro houndstooth, largely for its versatility. But I'm still looking at the others. I keep thinking about the peat multi check. Its bold, but I love the colours. I will probably pass on the mint/lavender exploded check, although I do like it. I think at least some of you guys should give it a shot.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 seconds ago
- › MULTIPLE NWT Ralph Lauren Purple and Label Suits! Variety of styles... 1 minute ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › 7-1 drop! New Gaziano & Girling Westminster Vintage Rioja Size 9.5F... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › E. Marinella Colognes and Fragrances 7 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...