Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1462post #21916 of 363977/7/13 at 1:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21917 of 363977/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #21918 of 363977/7/13 at 2:03pmpost #21919 of 363977/7/13 at 3:15pmpost #21920 of 363977/8/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Thanks for clarifying. That's a bit strange. I had sent out an email to the official epaulet address email@example.com and Adele had advised me that the Petrol Blue fabric was not available as well. Can you please help me look into this? I've been looking for that petrol blue shade for the longest time and will kill to get it. Thank you!post #21921 of 363977/8/13 at 10:42amLast day to order WWII Boots and Soller Last Chukkas
Just a quick heads up, today is the last day to order:
WWII Boot in Cognac Shell Cordovan
WWII Boot in Horween Hatch Grain
WWII Boot in Hand-Burnished Scotch Grain
Soller Last Chukka in Horween Hatch Grain
Soller Last Chukka in Snuff Ante Calf Suede
You can see the whole lineup here. All styles have met their minimums and are confirmed to go into production. Thanks to everyone who ordered!post #21922 of 363977/8/13 at 10:59amSamuelsohn Preview With Pricing
I received my swatches and confirmed pricing from Samuelsohn. We're really excited to launch this new capsule line in the Fall!
Here's a fit pic of me wearing our sample jacket. For reference, this is a 41R. Apologies for my non-smiling "ice grill." The sample is a gorgeous Italian 100% cashmere. We're going to make that fabric up in medium grey as a stock item (you'll see the swatch below), but it can be MTO'd in both Navy and the Camel tone that's pictured. It's psychotically nice. And it really compliments our soft-shouldered, Kiton-ish shape.
Ok, now onto the fabrics:
Fabric 1: Loro Piana Rain System Navy Hopsack Wool. The perfect water-resistant navy sportcoat. $945 retail
Fabric 2: Italian 100% Patterned Cashmere in a knockout tonal navy glen plaid. $1395 retail
Fabric 3: Italian 100% Solid Cashmere in oxford grey. Same fabric as the fit pic. $1195 retail
Fabric 4: Wool-Silk Tonal Chocolate Plaid. Really subtle pattern on this. $895 retail.
Fabric 5: Navy Multi-Fleck UK Tweed. Has 2% elastine for water resistance. The flecks are silver, scarlet, and cobalt blue on a navy base. $945 retail
The jackets are fully canvassed and made in Montreal, Canada. We'll have precise measurements and sizing advice, but the general shape is a touch more relaxed than our Southwick fit. It's still a slim and tailored fit, but the lapels are a bit larger, button stance a bit lower, armholes a bit bigger. Nowhere near the usual classic fit that you find at Brooks brothers, but just a small tweak to offer something different. I think that you guys are really going to dig it. Outside of these five stock fabrics, we'll list something like 12-15 fabrics online for custom MTO work too.post #21923 of 363977/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #21924 of 363977/8/13 at 2:19pmpost #21925 of 363977/8/13 at 5:16pmpost #21926 of 363977/8/13 at 5:29pmpost #21927 of 363977/8/13 at 7:54pmpost #21928 of 363977/8/13 at 9:23pmpost #21929 of 363977/8/13 at 9:31pmAnybody else picking up the Cream/Goldenrod FF Sportcoat?
Curious how versatile this would be with the following trousers:
If anybody has any thoughts/opinions/or suggestions on what would like best I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance!
Edited by steve2318 - 7/9/13 at 4:17ampost #21930 of 363977/9/13 at 1:40am^^ I think that might be a great choice. It should work with all of those trousers and more, including denim. Personally, I went with the snuff micro houndstooth, largely for its versatility. But I'm still looking at the others. I keep thinking about the peat multi check. Its bold, but I love the colours. I will probably pass on the mint/lavender exploded check, although I do like it. I think at least some of you guys should give it a shot.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 21ST NOVEMBER 2014 - Cashmere 19 seconds ago
- › FOR SALE: RRL Khaki Cotton Twill Barn Jacket - size small 22 seconds ago
- › NWT $240 Gitman Bros. Vintage Black Watch Plaid Shirt-Medium 6 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Doyle Jacket Cone Mills Heavyweight Chambray - Size 38 8 minutes ago
- › A2 jacket fit help needed (with pics)! 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)