Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 147

post #2191 of 59420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sle-z-e View Post
Quick note regarding Mike's holiday and his amazing service. I wanted to purchase a pair of EP's denim but I saw on the site that they were on holidays. I needed them before I take off for 3 months and if they shipped on the 19th it wouldn't have been in time. So I pm'd Mike to see what he could do. Not only did he ship them for me this morning, he upgraded me to express shipping so I would get them in time!! Amazing. Give this man your money.

This is the typical service I've come to expect from Mike and Adele"”something I don't recall getting anywhere else.
post #2192 of 59420
Hi Mike, I hope you are having a blast on your vacation. Will there be a restock for the EP's Rivet Chino British Khaki in sz 32? I am contemplating whether I should pull the trigger on the 33s. Thanks.
post #2193 of 59420
Which do you wear usually? The British Khakis run TTS.
post #2194 of 59420
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
Which do you wear usually? The British Khakis run TTS.

Most of my pants and jeans measure about 33 inches in the waist laid flat. However I have lost some weight recently and some of them are getting a tad loose. I know it says on Epaulet's website that exceptional stretching is not a concern but I am assuming (and I might be wrong) that the pants might stretch a 0.5 inch. Hence my dilemma.
post #2195 of 59420
The khakis definitely give a little soon after buttoning, about 0.5 inch is about right. You should get the 32. I got a 33 which were a tad small but after a few minutes they are perfect.
post #2196 of 59420
12
post #2197 of 59420
I must say I have never encountered such superb customer service before. All of the emails I've sent to Mike were answered within hours....one of them being around midnight or so right before he left for his vacation.

I got the trousers I ordered today, but they were a bit too small. After further thinking, the moleskin is too thick for the Southern California winter (all 1.5 months of it) so I asked Mike for a refund.

I sent an email out today to get a Return Authorization, expecting an email back in a week or so after they have returned. But to my surprise, he emailed me back within hours! WHILE ON VACATION!

Out of all the years of online purchases, this is the best customer service I've gotten. Mike definitely has a customer for life.
post #2198 of 59420
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin View Post
The khakis definitely give a little soon after buttoning, about 0.5 inch is about right. You should get the 32. I got a 33 which were a tad small but after a few minutes they are perfect.
Yeah, sounds like a 32 might be what you need. Although keep in mind they rest down toward the hips, which makes them fit a bit differently than, say, dress trousers. Still, all of my Epaulet pants (including trousers) are 32s.
post #2199 of 59420
If anyone is unsatisfied with their size 30" blue cordouroy pants, plz pm me!
post #2200 of 59420
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I must say I have never encountered such superb customer service before. All of the emails I've sent to Mike were answered within hours....one of them being around midnight or so right before he left for his vacation.

I got the trousers I ordered today, but they were a bit too small. After further thinking, the moleskin is too thick for the Southern California winter (all 1.5 months of it) so I asked Mike for a refund.

I sent an email out today to get a Return Authorization, expecting an email back in a week or so after they have returned. But to my surprise, he emailed me back within hours! WHILE ON VACATION!

Out of all the years of online purchases, this is the best customer service I've gotten. Mike definitely has a customer for life.

I love my navy moleskins, and it doesn't really get too hot in it either.

post #2201 of 59420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sle-z-e View Post
Quick note regarding Mike's holiday and his amazing service. I wanted to purchase a pair of EP's denim but I saw on the site that they were on holidays. I needed them before I take off for 3 months and if they shipped on the 19th it wouldn't have been in time. So I pm'd Mike to see what he could do. Not only did he ship them for me this morning, he upgraded me to express shipping so I would get them in time!! Amazing. Give this man your money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
This is the typical service I've come to expect from Mike and Adele—something I don't recall getting anywhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I must say I have never encountered such superb customer service before. All of the emails I've sent to Mike were answered within hours....one of them being around midnight or so right before he left for his vacation. I got the trousers I ordered today, but they were a bit too small. After further thinking, the moleskin is too thick for the Southern California winter (all 1.5 months of it) so I asked Mike for a refund. I sent an email out today to get a Return Authorization, expecting an email back in a week or so after they have returned. But to my surprise, he emailed me back within hours! WHILE ON VACATION! Out of all the years of online purchases, this is the best customer service I've gotten. Mike definitely has a customer for life.
Thanks guys - we appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adubz View Post
Hi Mike, I hope you are having a blast on your vacation. Will there be a restock for the EP's Rivet Chino British Khaki in sz 32? I am contemplating whether I should pull the trigger on the 33s. Thanks.
I agree with the other posters - I think that you could swing the 32's. But we'll absolutely be restocking every size in British Khaki in about 4-5 weeks. I'm making a ton of new stock in British Khaki, Navy, and Gunmetal twill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmith123 View Post
I love my navy moleskins, and it doesn't really get too hot in it either.
Thanks for posting the photo - they look really sharp with that outfit! Things are going well on our vacation. We're spending a week in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico, which has been great. In between bouts of snorkeling, we're eating and sleeping like crazy. I've had enough ripe plantains to feed a small country. And we're scheduling a lot of new product to go live right after we return. Here's the short list: MKII for Epaulet automatic Swiss-made watches Alden Black Suede Barrie-Last Chukkas Gitman Vintage Club Collar shirts (the two that I posted preview shots of here) Epaulet Japanese Lawn Shirts (Grape Gingham, Grey Gingham, Grey Glen Plaid) Epaulet Long Sleeve Shirts (Blue Chambray B/D, Tattersall French Cuff) Fred Perry Laurel Polos, Red Harrington Jacket, & Scotland-made Sweaters Fred Perry x Liberty of London Polos
post #2202 of 59420
^Thanks Mike, good to know. I guess I will hold out until then.
post #2203 of 59420
Mike, make sure you check out that bioluminescent bay shit. supposed to be awesome.
post #2204 of 59420
I stopped by the shop a week or so ago for the first time, Im from LA though now living in DC. Mike was a cool guy, we talked about the leather jackets and sports coats hes making. I bought a pair of the OD chinos and a red gingham short sleeve shirt, he also threw in an extra little present for me. The chinos are great as usual and the shirt is really nice looking though it has a burn in the bottom of it thanks to some guy at a bar. Anyways it was nice meeting him and Ill stop by whenever I visit my friend in Queens again.
post #2205 of 59420
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy View Post
The chinos are great as usual and the shirt is really nice looking though it has a burn in the bottom of it thanks to some guy at a bar.
Now you'll know which one is yours in a lineup.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread