Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:20 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1453post #21781 of 451957/1/13 at 4:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21782 of 451957/1/13 at 4:52pmpost #21783 of 451957/1/13 at 4:54pmpost #21784 of 451957/1/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Got my package today, it was actually a pair of brown houndstooth Rudys I got as a one-off order a few weeks ago. So no Ridy pre-order or FF Rivets yet, but I'm sure they're coming shortly.post #21785 of 451957/1/13 at 4:56pmpost #21786 of 451957/1/13 at 5:10pmpost #21787 of 451957/1/13 at 6:08pm
1) I purchased the 120s navy and medium gray trousers. Which trouser should be next in my collection? I was looking at the dove gray hopsack, but I'm afraid that the color is too similar to the medium gray. I already have charcoal HY pants. What are your thoughts?
2) These are my following size measurements: chest - 34, sleeve - 32, shoulders-17. Which size would fit me best in Epaulet dress shirts?post #21788 of 451957/1/13 at 7:25pmpost #21789 of 451957/1/13 at 8:12pmpost #21790 of 451957/2/13 at 12:21amWJ4, I like that SC. I need to find something like that.
This was me on Saturday. Special order SC (lightweight wool), in the Napoli unstructured fit. The lightweight wool is still comfortable here, where it rarely goes above 70˚. Trousers are the lightweight silk/linen blend. They have a slightly greenish cast. I can't recall the name, but I dig them.post #21791 of 451957/2/13 at 4:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
WJ4, I like that SC. I need to find something like that.
This was me on Saturday. Special order SC (lightweight wool), in the Napoli unstructured fit. The lightweight wool is still comfortable here, where it rarely goes above 70˚. Trousers are the lightweight silk/linen blend. They have a slightly greenish cast. I can't recall the name, but I dig them.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good. A nice combination of subdued colors.post #21792 of 451957/2/13 at 6:26ampost #21793 of 451957/2/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by applky
@dupedd (quote function on the SF website isn't working):
For the Cotton/Cashmere FF rivets, which I also have, I'd dry clean them as the tag suggests. They have a fair amount of cashmere in them and probably shouldn't be washed. Matt alerted me to this a while back -- thanks Matt!
Mike advised that I wash mine in cold water and hang dry. I did this as soon as I received my cotton/cashmere FF rivets. I'm glad I did as the length shrunk up a bit. After that initial washing i've dry-cleaned them every other time. Primarily because I don't want them to fade.post #21794 of 451957/2/13 at 7:02am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 36 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Burgers....Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Burgers 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › What is a good polo shirt brand. I need very high quality polos... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...