Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1453post #21781 of 508177/1/13 at 4:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21782 of 508177/1/13 at 4:52pmpost #21783 of 508177/1/13 at 4:54pmpost #21784 of 508177/1/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Got my package today, it was actually a pair of brown houndstooth Rudys I got as a one-off order a few weeks ago. So no Ridy pre-order or FF Rivets yet, but I'm sure they're coming shortly.post #21785 of 508177/1/13 at 4:56pmpost #21786 of 508177/1/13 at 5:10pmpost #21787 of 508177/1/13 at 6:08pm
1) I purchased the 120s navy and medium gray trousers. Which trouser should be next in my collection? I was looking at the dove gray hopsack, but I'm afraid that the color is too similar to the medium gray. I already have charcoal HY pants. What are your thoughts?
2) These are my following size measurements: chest - 34, sleeve - 32, shoulders-17. Which size would fit me best in Epaulet dress shirts?post #21788 of 508177/1/13 at 7:25pmpost #21789 of 508177/1/13 at 8:12pmpost #21790 of 508177/2/13 at 12:21amWJ4, I like that SC. I need to find something like that.
This was me on Saturday. Special order SC (lightweight wool), in the Napoli unstructured fit. The lightweight wool is still comfortable here, where it rarely goes above 70˚. Trousers are the lightweight silk/linen blend. They have a slightly greenish cast. I can't recall the name, but I dig them.post #21791 of 508177/2/13 at 4:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
WJ4, I like that SC. I need to find something like that.
This was me on Saturday. Special order SC (lightweight wool), in the Napoli unstructured fit. The lightweight wool is still comfortable here, where it rarely goes above 70˚. Trousers are the lightweight silk/linen blend. They have a slightly greenish cast. I can't recall the name, but I dig them.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good. A nice combination of subdued colors.post #21792 of 508177/2/13 at 6:26ampost #21793 of 508177/2/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by applky
@dupedd (quote function on the SF website isn't working):
For the Cotton/Cashmere FF rivets, which I also have, I'd dry clean them as the tag suggests. They have a fair amount of cashmere in them and probably shouldn't be washed. Matt alerted me to this a while back -- thanks Matt!
Mike advised that I wash mine in cold water and hang dry. I did this as soon as I received my cotton/cashmere FF rivets. I'm glad I did as the length shrunk up a bit. After that initial washing i've dry-cleaned them every other time. Primarily because I don't want them to fade.post #21794 of 508177/2/13 at 7:02am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...