So happy I ordered that one - did you go true to size?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:14 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1451post #21751 of 508916/30/13 at 5:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21752 of 508916/30/13 at 7:48pmpost #21753 of 508917/1/13 at 7:21amSaw the pic on FB, and I have to say, as much as I hate that you guys won't be around here ALL the time, i think its great that your LA gig is looking so bright. Congrats to Mike and Adele, you guys are great folks and deserve all the success in the world! Plus, looking crappy here the next few days, so its a nice time to get to a place where the sun always shines!post #21754 of 508917/1/13 at 9:55am
I may not be the one to ask. I would say I'm closest to a true 39, but comparing the Epaulet measurements to other suits I have, I went with a 40. In hindsight, I probably should have stuck with a 39. Short answer, likely go true to size.post #21755 of 508917/1/13 at 10:37ampost #21756 of 508917/1/13 at 11:10ampost #21757 of 508917/1/13 at 11:13ampost #21758 of 508917/1/13 at 11:23amQuote:
Great. Dumb question. Even if we order from website and is shipped from NY to CA, still CA tax since now there will be a physical store in CA?post #21759 of 508917/1/13 at 11:24ampost #21760 of 508917/1/13 at 11:29ampost #21761 of 508917/1/13 at 11:31ampost #21762 of 508917/1/13 at 11:33amQuote:
Judging from the pics I've seen, it looks like Santa Monica. As I live on the west side, this doesn't bode well for my wallet .post #21763 of 508917/1/13 at 11:41ampost #21764 of 508917/1/13 at 11:44am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (387 Members and 1217 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 50 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 58 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...