IIRC the Luchino polos are a size down if you're a XL buy a L.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1434post #21496 of 365126/21/13 at 4:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21497 of 365126/21/13 at 5:17am
Hahahaha. Also those blue oxford cloths are awesome. I got the grey ones but I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the blue at the same time. Those would definitely come in handy for the ridiculously hot and humid summer down here.Quote:
It was posted on the Epaulet Shop FB page about 3 hours ago.post #21498 of 365126/21/13 at 5:20ampost #21499 of 365126/21/13 at 5:40amQuote:
Could always try a L and return if it doesn't fit, or maybe you could do a special order for a XL. I don't ever remember seeing a XL in the polo shirts, but I could be mistaken.post #21500 of 365126/21/13 at 5:57ampost #21501 of 365126/21/13 at 5:58ampost #21502 of 365126/21/13 at 6:07amQuote:
Same here...currently have an MTO with them that is due in July...very excited to see what Mike could develop with them...they also have access to the Ilcea Radica leather...also known as museum calf...post #21503 of 365126/21/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Are these Rivets from the last round of FF that went live around May 31? Or is this from the first round before that? I didn't think anything from that last round would be ready so quickly!post #21504 of 365126/21/13 at 10:10am
I would like to second the request for the Luchino polo's in XL, I'd like to add to the few I already bought (yes, they had them, but most of the colors went fairly quickly). I'm really looking for all colors but red (which is too similar in color to my work shirts for me to buy a second polo).
While they are large for the size, I wouldn't expect an L to fit a 45/46 person.post #21505 of 365126/21/13 at 10:58ampost #21506 of 365126/21/13 at 11:06ampost #21507 of 365126/21/13 at 12:27pmpost #21508 of 365126/21/13 at 12:29pmHey guys!
We're having a killer time in Vienna, and we're in town for the whole weekend. I'll have lots of pics and a recap soon. The weather is perfect here, which is incredibly, unbelievably rare in Vienna. We're celebrating it with way more beer, sausage, and schnitzel than is necessary or warranted. Let me check in on things:Quote:
Both of them are great fabrics that are a one-time run. The Chocolate Nailhead is definitely more dressy. The burgundy hopsack could be worn a bit more casually if you like. Both are great colors that are easy to match.Quote:
Yes, the stock should reflect what both stores have on hand. If you have a specific item in mind, please feel free to email us a day or two before you come by and we can tell you where it is. In general, the Manhattan store has more inventory and styles than the Brooklyn store - especially in footwear. But they're only a 15min subway ride from each other if you need to go between them.Quote:
Dove Grey yes. It's a one-time run and going really fast. If you wanted a jacket for that, I'd definitely advise ordering it ASAP.
Regular Grey will be generally a stock item. I probably won't bring in a lot for the winter, but you can expect that we'll have it in stock pretty much throughout the Fall. No rush there.Quote:
This is good advice, but you guys shouldn't stress out with the fabrics that we choose. In regards to Navy hopsack and Navy 120s, the colors are so dark that any slight dye variation would never be apparent - even under close inspection. And the Grey Hopsack comes from Ormezzanno in Italy. It's very consistent and excellent (hence the higher price than all of our other dress wools). While there can be a slight variation, it's really not going to be an issue. Plus, we bought a lot of it from the same dye lot - that will be in inventory throughout the whole Fall anyway.
Sharp! I'm in love with those shoes.Quote:
Definitely get the Nori. I've never seen a color like that before and it's truly a one-off. We'll have plenty of petrol - it's our third time running that.Quote:
Haha, I wish. Zak only sells them at their shop in Vienna. They're magnificent, every one is handmade from top to bottom. I'm just a fan.
You can order one over the phone though - the woman who owns the shop speaks good English, and I'd say that they run true to size.
Address: Kärntner Straße 36, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Phone:+43 1 5127257
I totally recommend them. They're a beautiful and extremely Viennese item.Quote:
Yup, in about 6 weeks. We'll restock green and introduce charcoal as well. I'll get a couple of XL's in each color.
Not that exact one, but we'll certainly have some kind of pindot option for the Fall.post #21509 of 365126/21/13 at 5:05pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Shopping in Paris and Milan 12 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt 14 minutes ago
- › Ben Silver Hats 18 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...