IIRC the Luchino polos are a size down if you're a XL buy a L.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1434post #21496 of 508196/21/13 at 4:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21497 of 508196/21/13 at 5:17am
Hahahaha. Also those blue oxford cloths are awesome. I got the grey ones but I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the blue at the same time. Those would definitely come in handy for the ridiculously hot and humid summer down here.Quote:
It was posted on the Epaulet Shop FB page about 3 hours ago.post #21498 of 508196/21/13 at 5:20ampost #21499 of 508196/21/13 at 5:40amQuote:
Could always try a L and return if it doesn't fit, or maybe you could do a special order for a XL. I don't ever remember seeing a XL in the polo shirts, but I could be mistaken.post #21500 of 508196/21/13 at 5:57ampost #21501 of 508196/21/13 at 5:58ampost #21502 of 508196/21/13 at 6:07amQuote:
Same here...currently have an MTO with them that is due in July...very excited to see what Mike could develop with them...they also have access to the Ilcea Radica leather...also known as museum calf...post #21503 of 508196/21/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Are these Rivets from the last round of FF that went live around May 31? Or is this from the first round before that? I didn't think anything from that last round would be ready so quickly!post #21504 of 508196/21/13 at 10:10am
I would like to second the request for the Luchino polo's in XL, I'd like to add to the few I already bought (yes, they had them, but most of the colors went fairly quickly). I'm really looking for all colors but red (which is too similar in color to my work shirts for me to buy a second polo).
While they are large for the size, I wouldn't expect an L to fit a 45/46 person.post #21505 of 508196/21/13 at 10:58ampost #21506 of 508196/21/13 at 11:06ampost #21507 of 508196/21/13 at 12:27pmpost #21508 of 508196/21/13 at 12:29pmHey guys!
We're having a killer time in Vienna, and we're in town for the whole weekend. I'll have lots of pics and a recap soon. The weather is perfect here, which is incredibly, unbelievably rare in Vienna. We're celebrating it with way more beer, sausage, and schnitzel than is necessary or warranted. Let me check in on things:Quote:
Both of them are great fabrics that are a one-time run. The Chocolate Nailhead is definitely more dressy. The burgundy hopsack could be worn a bit more casually if you like. Both are great colors that are easy to match.Quote:
Yes, the stock should reflect what both stores have on hand. If you have a specific item in mind, please feel free to email us a day or two before you come by and we can tell you where it is. In general, the Manhattan store has more inventory and styles than the Brooklyn store - especially in footwear. But they're only a 15min subway ride from each other if you need to go between them.Quote:
Dove Grey yes. It's a one-time run and going really fast. If you wanted a jacket for that, I'd definitely advise ordering it ASAP.
Regular Grey will be generally a stock item. I probably won't bring in a lot for the winter, but you can expect that we'll have it in stock pretty much throughout the Fall. No rush there.Quote:
This is good advice, but you guys shouldn't stress out with the fabrics that we choose. In regards to Navy hopsack and Navy 120s, the colors are so dark that any slight dye variation would never be apparent - even under close inspection. And the Grey Hopsack comes from Ormezzanno in Italy. It's very consistent and excellent (hence the higher price than all of our other dress wools). While there can be a slight variation, it's really not going to be an issue. Plus, we bought a lot of it from the same dye lot - that will be in inventory throughout the whole Fall anyway.
Sharp! I'm in love with those shoes.Quote:
Definitely get the Nori. I've never seen a color like that before and it's truly a one-off. We'll have plenty of petrol - it's our third time running that.Quote:
Haha, I wish. Zak only sells them at their shop in Vienna. They're magnificent, every one is handmade from top to bottom. I'm just a fan.
You can order one over the phone though - the woman who owns the shop speaks good English, and I'd say that they run true to size.
Address: Kärntner Straße 36, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Phone:+43 1 5127257
I totally recommend them. They're a beautiful and extremely Viennese item.Quote:
Yup, in about 6 weeks. We'll restock green and introduce charcoal as well. I'll get a couple of XL's in each color.
Not that exact one, but we'll certainly have some kind of pindot option for the Fall.post #21509 of 508196/21/13 at 5:05pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Suitsupply NYC just now
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 55 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shirt Shopping Trouble - Odd Neck Size / Arm Length Combination 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...