I ordered May 23...maybe this week!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1430post #21436 of 318096/18/13 at 6:18pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #21437 of 318096/18/13 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Got my special order caramel ducks yesterday - went with a size 35 (up from the last pair I had in 34), and I think these will be perfect. I need to get the waist taken in, but the thighs and seat definitely fit better, slim but not skin tight.
Gonna toss them in the wash to get rid of any shrinkage, which shouldn't matter as much now as compared to my last pair, especially in the length since I went with the 38" inseam. I'm actually hoping it shrinks a but in the length because they're super long, and they should shrink down to a perfect size if they behave the same way as all the other 10oz ducks I've had. Now time to start re-buying more Rivets in size 35 with the extended inseam!
Got my caramel duck special order rivet chinos yesterday as well. Mine are in the wash as I type.post #21438 of 318096/18/13 at 6:21pmpost #21439 of 318096/18/13 at 6:23pmpost #21440 of 318096/18/13 at 7:33pm
Yeah. I got a 38. I wear 36 in most other brands but with the rivets I found a 38 works well if I get the waist taken in. I have large quads which makes it hard for me to get pants that fit right. The special order process was really fast. Only a few weeks.post #21441 of 318096/18/13 at 7:39pmpost #21442 of 318096/18/13 at 8:41pmQuote:
I'm curious to hear what final length you hope for on those Rivets after your wash (38" inseam is long, especially given that they sit a bit lower than the Walts). The off-the-shelf length is just okay for me (just short of 34" inside leg), but with nothing left for a turn up. What are your plans for these?post #21443 of 318096/18/13 at 9:08pmpost #21444 of 318096/18/13 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by pekingman
I'm curious to hear what final length you hope for on those Rivets after your wash (38" inseam is long, especially given that they sit a bit lower than the Walts). The off-the-shelf length is just okay for me (just short of 34" inside leg), but with nothing left for a turn up. What are your plans for these?
My OTR caramel ducks shrunk to the point where they fit perfectly with no cuff. I didn't measure the inseam of those, but I figure since these new ones are 2" longer in the inseam, they should shrink to fit to allow a 2" rolled cuff for me. If they're still a little too long, I'll just get them hemmed or maybe just roll them about 1.5x instead of just a 2" turn-up cuff. I also like my Rivets to fit slightly longer than my dressier Rudy trousers.post #21445 of 318096/19/13 at 1:43amHey guys!
Hope that all is well. Dylan, Matt, and I are all at Pitti Uomo for the week in hot-as-hell Florence, and our internet access is a bit spotty. My apologies that we've been AWOL for the past few days.
If you have any urgent concerns/questions, please contact our shops by phone or email - Adele and the crew will be happy to help you. We're getting a lot of work done here, and we'll have some news to report shortly!
Mikepost #21446 of 318096/19/13 at 3:13ampost #21447 of 318096/19/13 at 3:44ampost #21448 of 318096/19/13 at 10:08ampost #21449 of 318096/19/13 at 1:49pmHaha, thanks for posting that - it was cool to see.
Got a few more to show you. Good thing that none of these photos are too close up, so you can't tell that my shirt is basically acting like a sartorial SHAM-WOW for constant perspiration. I can't believe how hot it is here.
Us and Alan from the Armoury
Dylan in the Caine sportcoat, me in the Luchino Polo
In front of the Pitti Wall. I've got the Luchino on again. Did I mention how great this is for an insanely hot day?
The Petrol Blue Walt and Rand Single Monk in snuff is a really boss combination
Dylan & Matt's "Tango And Cash" look for the Aer Lingus plane flight.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 19 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)