Man, you are one sharp looking dude! Love that jacket.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1396post #20926 of 336085/24/13 at 6:57pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #20927 of 336085/24/13 at 7:06pmpost #20928 of 336085/24/13 at 7:12pmpost #20929 of 336085/24/13 at 9:51pmpost #20930 of 336085/25/13 at 6:18ampost #20931 of 336085/25/13 at 6:37amQuote:
I have asked many times for this same request. I believe the last answer was they would not be re-stocked this seasonpost #20932 of 336085/25/13 at 9:08amTotally bummed about the discontinuation of the MTO shirt program! I actually had just received my previous MTO shirt yesterday and liked it so much I hopped on to order a button down oxford popover to no avail!
Do you guys think you might do a button down version of the popover this year?post #20933 of 336085/25/13 at 9:30amQuote:
Same here, I went online last week to order a MTO white oxford and was confused when I didn't see anything.post #20934 of 336085/25/13 at 9:56amQuote:
I just received my MTO OCBD earlier this week too, it fits me perfectly. Suppose I'll have to make do with the default sizes for nowpost #20935 of 336085/25/13 at 10:54amQuote:
Hmmm, we should have gotten all of the Factory Finds and shipped them out. Definitely send us an email if you ordered a pair and didn't receive it.Quote:
Thank you sir, and enjoy those boots!Quote:
Definitely. Pearl Grey flannel is fantastic, and something that I neglected to carry last year. We absolutely have it on order for this Fall.Quote:
Thank you sir!Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sharp as a tack dude!Quote:
Definitely - looking forward to meeting you!Quote:
Awesome, glad that you dig them!
And I've gotten the Nori vs a more normal color a few times. I've been advising everyone to get the Nori. Grey shades are easy to come by, and we'll always have something like that. But Nori is really rare - it's one of the best green tones that I've ever seen. Great fabric, and we're moving through it pretty quickly.Quote:
At this point, I don't believe so. It's been too problematic to get the fabric. We'll have the solid ripstops in about two weeks or so, and they're equally light (6.5oz), so they might work as an alternative. The ripstop is also exceptionally tough for its weight - much more so than the oxford cloth.Quote:Originally Posted by adamha21
Totally bummed about the discontinuation of the MTO shirt program! I actually had just received my previous MTO shirt yesterday and liked it so much I hopped on to order a button down oxford popover to no avail!
Do you guys think you might do a button down version of the popover this year?
Thanks again to all of you guys who participated, if you've got shirts in work, then you should feel confident that they're going to come in correctly. Most of the production was on point, it's just that the incorrect shirts were a higher percentage that we were comfortable with. But we're committed to starting it up again for the Fall, and doing it better than before - with extremely reliable work and a larger selection of fabrics.post #20936 of 336085/25/13 at 11:03am
Ahh didn't make it before Mike's visit here. Anyway, what's the word on further shirting FF, will we see further rounds?
Also,post #20937 of 336085/25/13 at 11:48ampost #20938 of 336085/25/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by james ep
*** RUDY PRE-ORDERS ***
Just a quick reminder for all of you Rudy guys that this round of special orders closes at MIDNIGHT on MONDAY THE 27th. Place your orders here before it's too late!
Just to clarify, this is Monday turning into Tuesday, not Sunday turning into Monday, right?post #20939 of 336085/25/13 at 12:05pmpost #20940 of 336085/25/13 at 12:50pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 32 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Western shirt with light gray suit. 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...