or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1393

post #20881 of 37443
Since those new $110 shirt cloths were ordered in bulk, any chance we could get those MTO? I'd easily pick up 2 or 3 of those smile.gif
post #20882 of 37443
Got my ff rivet today. They feel amazinggg but not so sure how much I'll wear them/ pull them off. Just feels a little too old man-y for me. If anyone wants them for cost pm me.

Wool charcoal glenplaid 34. excuse the phone pic.
post #20883 of 37443
Any plans on different colors of rivet duck chinos?
post #20884 of 37443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


By popular demand, ALL Walt trousers will be made in size 31 from here on in.

 

Fingers crossed that 35's will happen someday. 

post #20885 of 37443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

$110 Shirts

Matt posted this up earlier, and I just wanted to point out how excited we are for these. As always, we're very conscious of offering good values with the items that we release and I want to ensure that we're building out great options on both sides of the pricing curve.

We bought these fabrics in bulk (chambrays, seersuckers, denims) and saved a bit on the cloth, so we were able to price the finished shirts at $110 - which is less expensive than any shirt we've ever released. I'm really excited about this line, and we're going to actively build out this price point in the future.

The denim shirt is especially rad! I'm in love with it. We've got plenty more cloth and I'm going to place a reorder tomorrow. About half of our on-hand inventory sold through in the past few hours. So if you miss your size in that, a restock is coming relatively quickly. Would you guys be interested in a black denim shirt too?


These shirts are rad. Can we get any of these as MTOs? Please...

post #20886 of 37443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

$110 Shirts

Matt posted this up earlier, and I just wanted to point out how excited we are for these. As always, we're very conscious of offering good values with the items that we release and I want to ensure that we're building out great options on both sides of the pricing curve.

We bought these fabrics in bulk (chambrays, seersuckers, denims) and saved a bit on the cloth, so we were able to price the finished shirts at $110 - which is less expensive than any shirt we've ever released. I'm really excited about this line, and we're going to actively build out this price point in the future.

The denim shirt is especially rad! I'm in love with it. We've got plenty more cloth and I'm going to place a reorder tomorrow. About half of our on-hand inventory sold through in the past few hours. So if you miss your size in that, a restock is coming relatively quickly. Would you guys be interested in a black denim shirt too?

 

A black denim shirt would be pretty fantastic. Though with the black denim, I'd definitely prefer either a smoke resin button as opposed to the tortoise resin. While the tortoise works great with the blue, I think it would look a bit off with the black denim.

 

Also, I'm a big fan of the pockets used on the denim work shirt:

 

 

I've always preferred these kinds of pockets over the flap pockets. The point collar is a nice change of pace as well.

post #20887 of 37443
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiglarsen View Post

Fingers crossed that 35's will happen someday. 

You can always special order those with us via email, no problem at all. We don't have much demand for it (we only sell one or two when we do factory finds), so I don't anticipate stocking it in the near future. But we can certainly make it for you. Same goes for 37- 40 and 28-29.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post

Any plans on different colors of rivet duck chinos?

Not at the moment, but the 5-pocket duck jeans will all be stone-washed, so they'll have a different distressed color than the standard chinos. And of course we'll have the Cone Mills selvedge chino here soon, which is freaking awesome. Those are going to be beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post

Got my ff rivet today. They feel amazinggg but not so sure how much I'll wear them/ pull them off. Just feels a little too old man-y for me. If anyone wants them for cost pm me.

Wool charcoal glenplaid 34. excuse the phone pic. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Oh no no no - give them a chance before your flip them! That fabric is incredible! Try it with a navy blazer, white shirt, and brown shoes, and you will look like the prince of the Player's Ball. Seriously - prince of wales check slim trousers are really cool. They just need to be worn very mod, and you'll get past the old-man connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

A black denim shirt would be pretty fantastic. Though with the black denim, I'd definitely prefer either a smoke resin button as opposed to the tortoise resin. While the tortoise works great with the blue, I think it would look a bit off with the black denim.

Also, I'm a big fan of the pockets used on the denim work shirt:




I've always preferred these kinds of pockets over the flap pockets. The point collar is a nice change of pace as well.

Absolutely, it would have smoke buttons all the way. I like how you think! I'm going to try and get that rolling for next month. Actually, I was also taken with how nice this shape (point collar, button through dual chest pockets) looks. We'll try to do a few denim colors in it. I'm really keen to hear everyone's feedback when they get the shirts.
post #20888 of 37443

I actually hate the flap pockets. Means I can't wear them for work.

post #20889 of 37443
Navy Double Rider Jacket Preview

My apologies for the tease on this - as this jacket won't actually arrive until mid-October. But I have to show you guys this pictures, as this might officially be the best jacket ever made. My god, it's so freaking beautiful in person.

One note - the sample is a large and Dylan would take a medium on it, so it looks a little bigger in the body than it should be. It will be scaled like our shirts and have a slim, rock-and-roll-as-hell fit. The jacket's actually my size, so I'll have the dudes shoot a fit pic on me shortly so you can see the real shape.

The leather is a perfect navy shade. It feels like they tanned it in the land of milk and honey.







And for you traditional guys - yes, it will come in Black too!
post #20890 of 37443
Liberty of London shirt today...sorry for no close up pics frown.gif

post #20891 of 37443

Also can something like this be had in a special order size 6UK?
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/hawthorne-handsewn-moc-navy-suede

post #20892 of 37443
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post

Got my ff rivet today. They feel amazinggg but not so sure how much I'll wear them/ pull them off. Just feels a little too old man-y for me. If anyone wants them for cost pm me.

Wool charcoal glenplaid 34. excuse the phone pic.

Would love an outdoor picture of that. I have no plans to own something like that but a better picture may convince me.

post #20893 of 37443
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

I actually hate the flap pockets. Means I can't wear them for work.

Don't have any work issues but the pocket sort of kills it for me, too--it just looks oversize & out of balance. Price is killer though-props for that.

I love the point collar/double button through pockets on the denim shirt. Would love to see that in the chambray

Or, as others have mentioned, having that fabric for MTO would be rad. Would gladly pay for the option to customize a bit.
post #20894 of 37443
Walts in 31? AWESOME!!
post #20895 of 37443
Can the Dove Grey Hopsack be ordered in a Rudy for the upcoming May 27th order??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread