Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1386post #20776 of 508645/20/13 at 12:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20777 of 508645/20/13 at 12:30pmQuote:Quote:
I dig both the "Joey" and the "MCA"
MCA is actually really awesome. I feel like every perfecto-ish jacket immediately gets a Brando reference. I haven't seen an MCA call-out, but you're right, he rocked those. And RIP.
I might go a different route altogether and roll with the "Halford." I'm sure that we can find a million absolutely ridiculous pics of Rob Halford (the singer of Judas Priest if you ain't knowing) wearing all kinds of crazy bondage shit, but he a pretty awesome UK metal style going in the early days.
And this jacket is meant to be a nod to those old school Lewis Leathers coats, it's just a better quality of skin, made in the States and a more wearable overall shape.
EDIT.. on second thought I'm almost surely not going to name it after Rob Halford. But that doesn't change that fact that we all think he's cool as hell. I saw them play in Vienna like 10 years ago and he was STILL killing it on vocals after all of these years.Quote:
Good chance that it won't. I saw a jacket from the 70's with that zip detail and I liked it, but I agree - it looks out of place here in the photo. I'll see how it looks when the sample arrives. I'll typically try out a few iffy features on samples as we can always imagine how the garment looks without them. I'll post up real fit pics when this arrives. If all goes well with how the sample is made and the production flows, then the possibilities for this coat are endless.post #20778 of 508645/20/13 at 1:47pmpost #20779 of 508645/20/13 at 2:50pmpost #20780 of 508645/20/13 at 3:15pmpost #20781 of 508645/20/13 at 3:17pmpost #20782 of 508645/20/13 at 3:29pmpost #20783 of 508645/20/13 at 4:12pmpost #20784 of 508645/20/13 at 4:28pmpost #20785 of 508645/20/13 at 4:41pmpost #20786 of 508645/20/13 at 5:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Caine hopsack, FF basket weave Walts, and Lama Carminas; Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome - that whole outfit is kicking ass!
Love the Lama Carminas. Last of a dying breed on that leather!
Oh sure, we've four new lightweight wool dress trousers:
Ah my apologies, we didn't run Thorogoods again this year. We'll have a bunch of Carmina boots go up for preorder in all sizes though.Quote:
Tuff! The camo suit debuts!post #20787 of 508645/20/13 at 6:09pmpost #20788 of 508645/20/13 at 6:24pmpost #20789 of 508645/20/13 at 6:36pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1032 Active Users (132 Members and 900 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 22 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...