^ Wisith should model this
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:03 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1385
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20762 of 444445/19/13 at 9:56pmpost #20763 of 444445/19/13 at 10:26pmpost #20764 of 444445/20/13 at 7:05ampost #20765 of 444445/20/13 at 7:06ampost #20766 of 444445/20/13 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Thanks for the update on the Rudy orders, I guess I hadn't looked through each of the fabric options, I just saw the three choices on the main page.
In other news, I had an unexpected package show up today...my first MTO shirt! It's great, but has one big problem - the collar size is a half inch too big. Sounds like a small amount, but that makes a pretty big difference in how the collar fits. The reason I couldn't wear the RTW shirts is because the collar was too big for me. I ordered a Large with a 15.5" collar, but I measured it and it's actually a full 16".
Anybody else experience this with their MTO shirts? I could try washing and drying it, but if the sleeves shrink then they will be way too short. I wanted to order some more shirts, like a white oxford and maybe some gingham, but now I'm not so sure.
Just wanted to update that I got a reply from Mike on this, and I have to say that this is the reason why I keep buying from Epaulet. They stand 100% behind all of their products, and if something is off they will do whatever it takes to make it right. More MTO shirt orders will definitely be placed by me in the future (along with all the Rudy and Rivet orders I was also planning on making).post #20767 of 444445/20/13 at 7:23ampost #20768 of 444445/20/13 at 8:25ampost #20769 of 444445/20/13 at 10:03ampost #20770 of 444445/20/13 at 10:30amQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Think there was a request for an update on these awhile back; finally got around to it:
Epaulet x Thorogood Horsehide 685 boot. Purchased Fall 2010.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, those look so boss! I love that Horseshide.Quote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
I really like this tie too. Might just be me but I think it would look great with a pale pink shirt. It came in just after my last order but I'm currently trying to justify international shipping just for a tie. Or maybe I should justify grabbing another pair of shoes. Hmmm...
Quick question actually, I don't suppose you are going to do any shorts in a navy linen this year?
We're not going to run those, but you can email us to special order a single pair. It would run $185, and we can do the shorts in Navy, Orange, Red, or Juniper linen. The steel grey and havana brown is unfortunately all cut.Quote:
Yes, things like Duck Canvas, Navy & Grey Super 120s, and even Navy & Grey Hopsack will be largely in stock for us over the next few months. We'll restock Camo Twill down the line as well.
The most sensitive fabrics for Rudy ordering are Nori Tropical and Burgundy Hopsack. Both of those were cloths that I bought from my fabric dealer and there's limited stock left on them. Nori Tropical is hands-down one of the best fabrics we've ever used. The old-school color on that is really killer.Quote:Originally Posted by AceBoogie
Mike, i know it's summer but any idea on if you guys are getting the single breast version of veneto in the fall (sept/oct) or more towards the winter months like nov/dec?
Also, what other outerwear ideas are in the works? I remember an overcoat from a year or two ago. Are there any plans to remake that or another version of an overcoat?
We'll get most outerwear at the start of Fall - so around that late Sept / early Oct period.
I've actually got two preview shots to show you for our leather collection...
First off, the Mulberry is going to return in the same grained brown leather that we ran last year and in Tobacco suede...
And... this is happening...
I need a snappy name for it, but we spec'd a minimal double rider piece (no epaulets, no belt, no extra pockets, bells, or whistles) and punched it out in midnight calfskin. This is going to be so freaking good. I should have the actual sample in my hands next week.Quote:
Linen is definitely the lightest of the three by far. If you're leaning towards cotton, I'd recommend either Sanded UK Canvas or Duck Canvas. Sanded UK is technically lighter, but Duck has a more open weave, so they're both about equally breathable when you wear them. Regiment is pretty dense, and Steep Twill is definitely a cooler weather fabric.post #20771 of 444445/20/13 at 10:30am
So I had my first tailoring done for the madras walts and I think they've done a good job with letting them out. No more squashing in the sensitive areas
I think I'll trust them with my newly bought Caine. Speaking of which, I have zero experience with tailoring SCs, so I could really use some help from you guys. I'll be definitely shortening the sleeves to show a bit of cuff, but other than that I think some waist suppression is in order. Not sure about the chest though. If any other pics are required please let me know.post #20772 of 444445/20/13 at 11:13ampost #20773 of 444445/20/13 at 11:20ampost #20774 of 444445/20/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And... this is happening...
I need a snappy name for it, but we spec'd a minimal double rider piece (no epaulets, no belt, no extra pockets, bells, or whistles) and punched it out in midnight calfskin. This is going to be so freaking good. I should have the actual sample in my hands next week.
Too guido. More Bensonhurst than Carroll Gardens. I'd call in the McQueen or the Dean. No explaination required.post #20775 of 444445/20/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
Since I was thinking of Joey Ramone, guido never crossed my mind. I agree, not a desirable possible inference.
One other proposal: the MCA.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 21 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 22 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...