Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1376post #20626 of 510105/13/13 at 10:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20627 of 510105/14/13 at 8:24ampost #20628 of 510105/14/13 at 8:33ampost #20629 of 510105/14/13 at 2:14pmpost #20630 of 510105/14/13 at 2:33pmpost #20631 of 510105/14/13 at 3:39pmpost #20632 of 510105/14/13 at 3:45pmpost #20633 of 510105/14/13 at 6:01pmRecent discussion on the Alden thread made me think of this - for some of the Alden styles that were pre-ordered last year (around February of 2012, some of the styles included a Whiskey wingtip boot on the Plaza, and a Cigar LWB on the Leydon, there were a few others as well), were those actually confirmed by Alden? Or are we still not sure if they will even be made?
There are some other pre-orders I'm waiting on from other retailers, some which are confirmed by Alden and they're just waiting on sourcing the materials, etc. But there are some other makeups that retailers are trying to get made but they're waiting in Alden to confirm the order and add it to their future production run (e.g. the Thor boot with Alden DC). I wasn't sure if these styles were confirmed and queued up by Alden, or if they were just ideas that Alden hadn't actually committed to making yet.
And after 28 months waiting for the Ravello Brixton (I think I know the answer to this already), is there any end in sight for that yet? A few months ago, a lot of retailers like The Shoe Mart, J Crew, and Alden Madison Ave. had some new Ravello offerings pop up, so I was hoping that meant the elusive Brixton wouldn't be much farther off.
Edited by Beatlegeuse - 5/14/13 at 6:25pmpost #20634 of 510105/15/13 at 8:24ampost #20635 of 510105/15/13 at 8:32ampost #20636 of 510105/15/13 at 8:40ampost #20637 of 510105/15/13 at 10:34ampost #20638 of 510105/15/13 at 11:01ampost #20639 of 510105/15/13 at 12:35pmpost #20640 of 510105/15/13 at 1:22pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1062 Active Users (142 Members and 920 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 48 seconds ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 30 minutes ago
- › C&J 360 last sizing help 31 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 minutes ago
- › Stowa Flieger without logo (box and papers available) 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.