will the caine hopsack be restocked in the other sizes or will they just be MTO from now on?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1369post #20521 of 508795/9/13 at 12:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20522 of 508795/9/13 at 12:48pmpost #20523 of 508795/9/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
Yup, we've got more of them on order - should be here around early Summer. A restock of stock Napoli's too.Quote:
Hmm, I think that fabric was gone when I did the last round. I'll have to see. We don't have factory finds coming up too soon in trousers, but I'll holler if I find some.
In the meantime, I've got a batch of great trousers going live tomorrow. There's:
1. Chocolate Birdseye Wool
2. Green tropical wool
3. Burgundy Hopsack
4. Smoke Chambray (with side tabs)
5. And a BOSS Japanese Camo Twill. This pant is freaking perfect. NewYorkIslander knows what I'm talking 'bout!post #20524 of 508795/9/13 at 4:09pmpost #20525 of 508795/9/13 at 4:13pmpost #20526 of 508795/9/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
My wool 120s are my favorite go to summer pants for work. They definitely seem cooler than any of my cotton rivets or petrol blue walts. I wish there was a casual version of 120 wool for the weekends, but i don't see how that could ever work.post #20527 of 508795/9/13 at 7:20pmpost #20528 of 508795/9/13 at 8:00pmpost #20529 of 508795/9/13 at 8:00pmpost #20530 of 508795/9/13 at 8:25pmpost #20531 of 508795/9/13 at 8:57pmpost #20532 of 508795/9/13 at 9:01pm
In honor of 5 years of Epaulet, here's my very first order just before Christmas 2008:
Thank you so much for your recent order! Below is your confirmation.<br>
If you have any questions or require any changes, please contact us at 718-522-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adele & Mike
ORDER CONFIRMATION Invoice No. 968
Order Date: 12/23/08
Payment By: PayPal Express Checkout
3 Secret Mark Throwing Star Magnets @ $19.00 = $57.00
Shipping: $0.00 (USPS Priority)
Sales Tax: $0.00
Epaulet Total: $57.00
Store Credit: -$0.00
TOTAL DUE: $57.00
Two were Christmas gifts for my business partners and one was for me.
And still being put to good use:
Edited by nathanl - 5/10/13 at 7:33ampost #20533 of 508795/9/13 at 11:36pmpost #20534 of 508795/10/13 at 3:07am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 15 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 25 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...