or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1366

post #20476 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I picked the white with navy windowpane.

Baller. I figured you would have picked that one smile.gif
post #20477 of 33578

Super 120's Houndstooth

Alden NST Boot

 

post #20478 of 33578




Walt navy cotton twill trousers and a funny face. Shirt tie and jacket are a little busy.
post #20479 of 33578

First ship email on the Walt FF's just arrived biggrin.gif

post #20480 of 33578
Mike-

Any chance you guys will offer a super casual sport coat fabric, ala LBM, in the MTO program? I love the look of the LBMs but I just cannot get into the super short jacket style. Perhaps in the next FF offering?
post #20481 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

First ship email on the Walt FF's just arrived biggrin.gif
Oh man thats awesome! I went back to my email just to make sure i hadnt skipped it...nothing yet:-(
post #20482 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post

Mike-

Any chance you guys will offer a super casual sport coat fabric, ala LBM, in the MTO program? I love the look of the LBMs but I just cannot get into the super short jacket style. Perhaps in the next FF offering?

Is the duck canvas not casual enough for you?

post #20483 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimney View Post

Is the duck canvas not casual enough for you?
Agreed. I don't think anything is more casual than duck canvas. I'm just waiting for someone to wear one and wash in the washer for the faded appeal.
post #20484 of 33578
Bedford chinos:
post #20485 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

First ship email on the Walt FF's just arrived biggrin.gif

 

Same. Which one/s do you have coming?

post #20486 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Agreed. I don't think anything is more casual than duck canvas. I'm just waiting for someone to wear one and wash in the washer for the faded appeal.

The faded look is exactly what I am after. However, how do you wash a jacket that has a lining? I do not see an unlined option in the MTO build.
post #20487 of 33578
I need some advice: I have a fundraiser event for work the evening of June 20th. I'm realizing that if I want to MTO something I better do it quick ..

What would you guys get in this case? The only warm weather suit I have is the Napoli duck canvas, which is really casual and a lighter shade of blue. Seems like much more of a daytime thing. And I so rarely wear suits, I'd like something I can wear less formally as well.

I'm thinking either the navy hopsack jacket with matching pants or ordering a grey version of that. Suggestions? Anything I'm missing?

Thanks.
post #20488 of 33578
I saw on facebook that some of the FF rivet chinos were in. Can't wait to get mine!
post #20489 of 33578
My 1 year old Carmina monks in action.

post #20490 of 33578
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypomnema View Post

I need some advice: I have a fundraiser event for work the evening of June 20th. I'm realizing that if I want to MTO something I better do it quick ..

What would you guys get in this case? The only warm weather suit I have is the Napoli duck canvas, which is really casual and a lighter shade of blue. Seems like much more of a daytime thing. And I so rarely wear suits, I'd like something I can wear less formally as well.

I'm thinking either the navy hopsack jacket with matching pants or ordering a grey version of that. Suggestions? Anything I'm missing?

Thanks.

The navy hopsack would be your best option. Anybody can wear a navy jacket with (nearly) anything.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread