Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1361post #20401 of 453415/2/13 at 12:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 453415/2/13 at 1:27pmpost #20403 of 453415/2/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
Not strage, but it so will NOT work. My wife has a bunch in size small...and the cut is completely different...shorter sleeves, shorter body....post #20404 of 453415/2/13 at 2:34pmpost #20405 of 453415/2/13 at 2:37pmpost #20406 of 453415/2/13 at 2:38pmpost #20407 of 453415/2/13 at 3:19pm
^ Busy up top, classic on the bottom. Nicely done. The tie and square are a bit matchy-matchy, though, if we can be picky...
Love that navy cotton LBM. Picked up the navy linen LBM this past weekend, but was tempted by the cotton. The ultimate cotton SC might, though, be the Napoli navy tonal seersucker. A smooth operator.post #20408 of 453415/2/13 at 3:49pmpost #20409 of 453415/2/13 at 4:34pmpost #20410 of 453415/2/13 at 4:57pmpost #20411 of 453415/2/13 at 5:06pmpost #20412 of 453415/2/13 at 5:42pmpost #20413 of 453415/2/13 at 6:23pmpost #20414 of 453415/2/13 at 7:00pmpost #20415 of 453415/2/13 at 7:12pmcross-post of mighty fine pics from our Carmina thread....
THE GREELEY BOOT COMETH!
(and the Coganc Rain PTB, and the Terracotta Boot, and the Ruby Punched Captoe, and More)
I come bearing good news. The Greeley boot and a bunch of its friends just arrived. These came out magnificent! May I present some pics:
Here is the Terracotta Captoe boot - which feels unbelievable!
And the Cognac shell Rain-last PTB. The tone on this cognac is great - it's a bit lighter than usual. Going to age gorgeously.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 1 minute ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 15 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...