Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1354post #20296 of 459694/27/13 at 12:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20297 of 459694/27/13 at 12:51pmQuote:Dang, no 36. If there were any 36s, we'd be fighting for 'em! HAHA:embar:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
A little PSA:
I found one more Napoli in Hopsack from the first delivery. I made an item on the site for it and it's the sale price of $450!
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Napoli Navy Hopsack w/Single Vent - $450post #20298 of 459694/27/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
Ah, sadly not for this season. We used to run Chambray pants, but they weren't all that successful. Right now, we've got all of the cotton options that we're going to offer for the season in Walt trousers.
Rivet chinos are going to get a few more fabrics soon. The digicam ripstop has proved so popular that we're doing a few solid colors of ripstop cloth too. And I've got a little selvedge surprise coming in about 6 weeks.Quote:Originally Posted by stmaier
Do you guys think there will be difficulty sourcing the Cognac shell for you planned fall restock of the Anderson? I am thinking of maybe doing an MTO if it is still available now and may not be for the fall...would also love to see this on the commando sole...
If you are confident it will be available then I will try to be patient...and put the savings toward some more Rudy pants...
Should be no problem for the Fall delivery on the Anderson boot, we've got that leather on reserve. We can do a single unit MTO for you if you want to change the sole though, that's no problem. Just drop us an email at contact[at]epauletnewyork.com.Quote:
Either the Caine or the Napoli is a great, year-round piece.
The Napoli is more casual with its open patch pockets and the soft shoulder. The Caine is probably a better option for true business-casual wear, as you can match it to anything. But either are a great choice, and that fabric is excellent.
I'm officially eating all of the hamburgers for the entire Epaulet staff.Quote:Originally Posted by Concub1ne
Wow, not your fault, but that still sucks. Hopefully you or carmina will be able to provide sufficient documentation regarding origin etc when these ship. I'd hate for them to get stuck in customs for the rest of eternity. I'm just thinking out loud here, but seeing as carmina have the appropriate permits etc for importing reptile, might it not be best to return the goods to them for redistribution?
No worries, I'll email you when they arrive and we'll ensure that you get them with a minimum of problems. I've got my waysQuote:Originally Posted by MSchapiro
Can this be special ordered in 35?
Sadly no, that was a limited-run discounted fabric. That's why the price is so low on it. It's a GORGEOUS cloth. We sold a few of them today, and it looks like we've got four units left.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Navy label shirt.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm rocking the same one today!
And I'll leave you guys with a new fit shot of the Wyatt. Here's our dude Damon trying on a size medium...post #20299 of 459694/27/13 at 1:14pmpost #20300 of 459694/27/13 at 2:10pmpost #20301 of 459694/27/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
They should be. We didn't actually brand or do anything to the LBM Jackets - it's just their standard "Bob" and "Jack" shapes - which both have essentially the same fit. I'd say that the 52 would be the right size, judging by your stats.Quote:
Ah unfortunately not this year, the Red linen is the only red trouser that we have available.
And in the spirit of mo' betta fit shots, here's my getup today:
Caine Hopsack Jacket, Navy Label Shirt, Grey Merino Rudy's, Navy Shell Double Monks, Armor Lux socks. The knit tie is one of ours, but a sample in a color that we didn't end up making.post #20302 of 459694/27/13 at 3:49pmpost #20303 of 459694/27/13 at 4:24pmpost #20304 of 459694/27/13 at 4:43pmpost #20305 of 459694/28/13 at 6:49amQuote:
Asking this out of educational purposes: aren't the jacket's sleeves a bit long here?
Also, a question: what's the difference between "Standard (single chest)" and "Chest Pocket + $5" for the special order shirts?post #20306 of 459694/28/13 at 7:10ampost #20307 of 459694/28/13 at 7:46ampost #20308 of 459694/28/13 at 9:31ampost #20309 of 459694/28/13 at 10:29amQuote:Not to mention its all subjective. Some prefer an inch of cuff to be seen and others prefer no cuff to be seen. All preference.
Mike is looking rad in the pic.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 960 Active Users (155 Members and 805 Guests)
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 25 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › Cufflinks 9 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › WTS: APC x LOUIS W. FERRIS SUEDE BOMBER JACKET SS2015 - MEDIUM - BEIGE 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015