Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1354post #20296 of 364274/27/13 at 12:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20297 of 364274/27/13 at 12:51pmQuote:Dang, no 36. If there were any 36s, we'd be fighting for 'em! HAHA:embar:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
A little PSA:
I found one more Napoli in Hopsack from the first delivery. I made an item on the site for it and it's the sale price of $450!
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Napoli Navy Hopsack w/Single Vent - $450post #20298 of 364274/27/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
Ah, sadly not for this season. We used to run Chambray pants, but they weren't all that successful. Right now, we've got all of the cotton options that we're going to offer for the season in Walt trousers.
Rivet chinos are going to get a few more fabrics soon. The digicam ripstop has proved so popular that we're doing a few solid colors of ripstop cloth too. And I've got a little selvedge surprise coming in about 6 weeks.Quote:Originally Posted by stmaier
Do you guys think there will be difficulty sourcing the Cognac shell for you planned fall restock of the Anderson? I am thinking of maybe doing an MTO if it is still available now and may not be for the fall...would also love to see this on the commando sole...
If you are confident it will be available then I will try to be patient...and put the savings toward some more Rudy pants...
Should be no problem for the Fall delivery on the Anderson boot, we've got that leather on reserve. We can do a single unit MTO for you if you want to change the sole though, that's no problem. Just drop us an email at contact[at]epauletnewyork.com.Quote:
Either the Caine or the Napoli is a great, year-round piece.
The Napoli is more casual with its open patch pockets and the soft shoulder. The Caine is probably a better option for true business-casual wear, as you can match it to anything. But either are a great choice, and that fabric is excellent.
I'm officially eating all of the hamburgers for the entire Epaulet staff.Quote:Originally Posted by Concub1ne
Wow, not your fault, but that still sucks. Hopefully you or carmina will be able to provide sufficient documentation regarding origin etc when these ship. I'd hate for them to get stuck in customs for the rest of eternity. I'm just thinking out loud here, but seeing as carmina have the appropriate permits etc for importing reptile, might it not be best to return the goods to them for redistribution?
No worries, I'll email you when they arrive and we'll ensure that you get them with a minimum of problems. I've got my waysQuote:Originally Posted by MSchapiro
Can this be special ordered in 35?
Sadly no, that was a limited-run discounted fabric. That's why the price is so low on it. It's a GORGEOUS cloth. We sold a few of them today, and it looks like we've got four units left.Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Navy label shirt.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm rocking the same one today!
And I'll leave you guys with a new fit shot of the Wyatt. Here's our dude Damon trying on a size medium...post #20299 of 364274/27/13 at 1:14pmpost #20300 of 364274/27/13 at 2:10pmpost #20301 of 364274/27/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
They should be. We didn't actually brand or do anything to the LBM Jackets - it's just their standard "Bob" and "Jack" shapes - which both have essentially the same fit. I'd say that the 52 would be the right size, judging by your stats.Quote:
Ah unfortunately not this year, the Red linen is the only red trouser that we have available.
And in the spirit of mo' betta fit shots, here's my getup today:
Caine Hopsack Jacket, Navy Label Shirt, Grey Merino Rudy's, Navy Shell Double Monks, Armor Lux socks. The knit tie is one of ours, but a sample in a color that we didn't end up making.post #20302 of 364274/27/13 at 3:49pmpost #20303 of 364274/27/13 at 4:24pmpost #20304 of 364274/27/13 at 4:43pmpost #20305 of 364274/28/13 at 6:49amQuote:
Asking this out of educational purposes: aren't the jacket's sleeves a bit long here?
Also, a question: what's the difference between "Standard (single chest)" and "Chest Pocket + $5" for the special order shirts?post #20306 of 364274/28/13 at 7:10ampost #20307 of 364274/28/13 at 7:46ampost #20308 of 364274/28/13 at 9:31ampost #20309 of 364274/28/13 at 10:29amQuote:Not to mention its all subjective. Some prefer an inch of cuff to be seen and others prefer no cuff to be seen. All preference.
Mike is looking rad in the pic.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1614 Active Users (371 Members and 1243 Guests)
- › NEWS)*)= Chris Algieri vs Manny Pacquiao Live Streaming Boxing... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri Live Streaming Boxing Online Free... 2 minutes ago
- › NEWS)*)= Chris Algieri vs Manny Pacquiao Live Streaming Boxing... 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)