or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1339

post #20071 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Pindot shirt and Khaki Regiment Twill Walt:



 

 

 

 

 

This is a dope look, Wis. Definitely one of my favorites from you.

post #20072 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedarian View Post

Wj4, Sharp as always! Looks like you tapered your Walts to about a 7" opening, am I right?
Thanks, sir. I taper some of them. This pair was left as is to accommodate boots better. Leg opening on this one is about 7.5".
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

This is a dope look, Wis. Definitely one of my favorites from you.
Thanks, man. Need more outfits with sneakers, haha!
post #20073 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Thanks, sir. I taper some of them. This pair was left as is to accommodate boots better. Leg opening on this one is about 7.5".
Thanks, man. Need more outfits with sneakers, haha!

What size Walt?

I have to slim the legs on all of mine (30s) to keep them from looking huge on me.
post #20074 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanl View Post

What size Walt?

I have to slim the legs on all of mine (30s) to keep them from looking huge on me.
32.
post #20075 of 29263
Hi Everyone -

I just purchased these AE Neumok's in olive and blue leather:





I'm looking to purchase a versatile pair (or two) of Epaulet chinos or trousers for the spring/summer. I'm a bit of a fashion newbie, but am guessing I should get a neutral color due to the shoes. For what it's worth, I'm 28 years old. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
Harry
post #20076 of 29263
Grab some navy, khaki and grey rivets and you'll be good.

(Also have pair of olive Nuemok's enroute. Figure they'll be a good casual shoe to wear sockless in the summer. Will go well with Rivets)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessman305 View Post

Hi Everyone -

I just purchased these AE Neumok's in olive and blue leather:





I'm looking to purchase a versatile pair (or two) of Epaulet chinos or trousers for the spring/summer. I'm a bit of a fashion newbie, but am guessing I should get a neutral color due to the shoes. For what it's worth, I'm 28 years old. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
Harry
post #20077 of 29263
Charcoal Super 120 Walt's today. Love these pants

8EFD10DC-E93C-4FAE-9ABD-BC491901551D-2186-00000217563CB286_zpsbbcf66cd.jpg
post #20078 of 29263
DonL: Looking sharp.

wj4: The pindot shirt and jacket colors go together so nicely. I like the neutral trousers as well. You are putting together some really good looking, classic looks these days.
post #20079 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaskedcorndog View Post

Just bought a ton of stuff in separate orders. It's all incredible.

If I have a little bit of room (but not much, and not after wash/dry) in the medium flannel and oxford, should I go with a 36 or 38 jacket?

Also, would the caramel carminas work well with the dark navy of the super 120s?

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/suits-outerwear/products/weller-sportcoat-navy-super-120s-wool-1

I would do a 38 probably. A 36 might be too tight on the shoulders. Also, yes, the caramel would look pretty killer with the super 120.
post #20080 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

DonL: Looking sharp.

wj4: The pindot shirt and jacket colors go together so nicely. I like the neutral trousers as well. You are putting together some really good looking, classic looks these days.
Thank you, sir smile.gif
post #20081 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Charcoal Super 120 Walt's today. Love these pants

8EFD10DC-E93C-4FAE-9ABD-BC491901551D-2186-00000217563CB286_zpsbbcf66cd.jpg

How old are the charcoal super 120s?  I don't remember ever seeing those.

post #20082 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanl View Post

How old are the charcoal super 120s?  I don't remember ever seeing those.

Picked them up on the B&S so not sure but belive they are last year...

post #20083 of 29263
Mike interviewed by Crosby Press via the Horween blog:




Nice trousers, Mike.
post #20084 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Mike interviewed by Crosby Press via the Horween blog:




Nice trousers, Mike.

Bitchin'!

Blaze Walts, Italian Denim Shirt, LBM



In my pajamas now...one of those days.
post #20085 of 29263
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Bitchin'!

Blaze Walts, Italian Denim Shirt, LBM Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


In my pajamas now...one of those days.

Talk about bitchin'!

Of course, some malcontent is going to come along and point out that your bag and your trousers don't quite match... rotflmao.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread