Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1334
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19997 of 508244/13/13 at 12:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by streetlight
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Wearing my factory finds cranberry windowpane jacket with olive FF flannels and snuff suede double monks, off to the theater to see Book of Mormon
Edit:higher quality pic
Good lord that jacket is fantastic!Quote:Originally Posted by Pastor
I just received 3 pair of Epaulet trousers from the recent sale. The fit is spot on in the waist. All the trousers are 100% cotton (2 pair of the regimental twill and 1 pair of sanded canvas). Do you guys wash these at home or do you get them dry cleaned like the tag says? I do not want them to shrink at all if I can help it. Thanks!
Fantastic, I'm glad that you're so pleased! You can definitely machine wash all of our cotton trousers. Shrinkage will be about a half inch in the length, so either wash before hemming them or allow some extra length if you hem them while "raw"Quote:
Dylan's about 6' tallQuote:Originally Posted by CTYGGG
There are 7 pair of size 28 trousers in the sale section.
Thanks for posting this up. Officially our last hurrah for size 28 trousers. Just four pairs left!Quote:Originally Posted by dgonsh
Oh my gosh, I just got my summer weight Navy Walt's from the sale section for $75 size 35. They are fucking perfect. Sorry for the sharp tongue, but Im so impressed. I have a pair of green donegal Rudy's in size 34, and a pair of grey walts in 36. The rudy's were amazing, the 36 walts were okay. These 35 walts are just perfect throughout the whole leg. They're ever so slightly loose in the waist but not enough to get them taken in just yet.
The fabric is so light but feels so perfect and soft. and the colour is such a rich navy that would never be mistaken for black but is definitely formal enough.
I really feel like I stole these at $75. Definitely gonna cuff them 2" so the lightweight nature of them produces a sturdy enough drape. otherwise i'd post photos.
Excellent. We can make Walt 35's on request - just drop us an email to do a special order for them.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
Been wearing the French Blue Chinos lately: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Can't wait for that California sunshine next week!Quote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
I am still looking at this scottish silk tweed SC. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has been tempted or has committed. I'm just trying to figure out the specs. I think I want the regular SB structure, with 3/8 lining, 3 roll 2. Welt breast pocket, patch hip pockets with flaps. But the buttons? I'm really not sure. Light horn? Dark horn? I just thought I'd ask if anyone else has been struggling with these problems.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This fabric is absolutely incredible in person! Sounds like a great group of specs for this jacket. The tweed will look really nice with the patch/flap pockets.
If I was making this up, I'd choose medium horn as my first choice and Smoke MOP as my second. The medium horn has a pronounced color that will be a nice contrast with the tweed. The dark horn would be really dark against that cloth, and the light or blonde will blend in a bit. I'd go with medium.Quote:Originally Posted by Jr Mouse
Tried creeping this thread for the answer, but didn't see it. What's the lapel size on the sportscoats? My guess would be 3 inches based on the photos. Considering the MTO option for my size (44L) in something along the lines of the Napoli Unstructured with a couple modifications, but knowing details like this would be helpful.
The lapels are 3" wide, that's across all sizes.post #19998 of 508244/13/13 at 1:20pmpost #19999 of 508244/13/13 at 2:07pmDropped off my 7oz RCs at the tailor today to take in the waist and hem them up. Finally ready for summer.
(someone had mentioned differences in sizing on various RC pairs a few pages back; both of my 7oz pairs arrived substantially larger than my 8 or 10oz pairs, and remained so even after a hot wash and hot dry)post #20000 of 508244/13/13 at 3:30pmThe Scottish silk tweed SC has now been purchased. I decided to go with Mike's advice and choose the medium horn. But thanks for all the responses. I suppose that choosing buttons for this is not the worst problem to have in life, but it did take me some time.
My next problem will be waiting for these to arrive. This could really tax me.post #20001 of 508244/13/13 at 4:05pmEpaulet Spring Trouser Roundup:
Our trouser collection this season is our biggest one to date. We've been building it week by week with new styles. Here's a roundup to summarize everything in one post. And these are just the new items, there's plenty more to see in our full online assortment:
Walt Trouser Navy Hopsack Wool: $250
Walt Trouser Grey Hopsack Wool: $250
Walt Trouser Navy Micro-Houndstooth: $235
Walt Trouser Medium Grey Nailhead Side-Tab: $195
Walt Trouser Ash Irish Linen: $205
Walt Trouser Juniper Italian Linen: $205
Walt Trouser Elderberry Italian Linen: $205
Walt Trouser Havanna Brown Linen Side-Tab: $190
Slim Walt Trouser Navy Irish Linen: $190
Slim Walt Trouser Scarlet Irish Linen: $190
Walt Trouser Mandarin Irish Linen: $190
Walt Trouser Grey Sanded UK Canvas: $175
Walt Trouser Navy Sanded UK Canvas: $175
Walt Trouser Khaki Sanded UK Canvas Side-Tab: $175
Walt Trouser Pale Blue Ticking Stripe: $175
Walt Trouser Italian Streaky Denim: $195
Walt Trouser Leaf Duck Canvas Side-Tab: $165
Walt Caramel Duck Canvas: $165
Walt Navy Duck Canvas: $165post #20002 of 508244/13/13 at 4:36pmpost #20003 of 508244/13/13 at 6:44pmpost #20004 of 508244/13/13 at 7:10pmpost #20005 of 508244/13/13 at 7:19pmpost #20006 of 508244/13/13 at 8:07pmpost #20007 of 508244/13/13 at 10:25pmpost #20008 of 508244/14/13 at 5:18ampost #20009 of 508244/14/13 at 6:50amQuote:
We'll have another round of Rudy orders and Factory Finds coming up close to when the last round arrives. I'd say toward the end of the month or early May.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
You're making it really difficult to come up with adjectives to describe how rad your fits are. You walk the formal/casual line well!Quote:
Thank you! It's been a great season so far (even though it seems like this has been the longest winter ever). We should have more chinos in around early May. Working on a lot of awesome things with this as well!Quote:
They're Alden Color #8 Shell LHS. You can pick them up from Leffot or the Shoe Mart.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 minutes ago
- › Seiko SKX007 Dive Watch With 7 NATO Straps - Like New 15 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...