It makes me sad that there don't appear to be any pants actually offered in 28- they all look gorgeous!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:37 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1330post #19936 of 508964/11/13 at 1:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19937 of 508964/11/13 at 1:43amQuote:
they can be special ordered if they have the fabric. just pm epauletfemme / leftofthedial / epaulet or email them and see what they can do for you. they used to have 28s but it was too hard to sell. check out their sale section, there are a few 28s lying around there in some pants last time i checkedpost #19938 of 508964/11/13 at 3:23am
Nope, they aren't the falnnels though, they are an airforce wool in a lighter weight from a few years ago I got on B&S. They may appear slimmer because I usually wear a 33, but these are a 32, and I had them let out a bit. The were MUCH slimmer (all over) than my 33s are which I generally have to take in a bit. I was like a 10 pound sausage in a 5 pound bag in these before they were let out!post #19939 of 508964/11/13 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Southwick Factory Finds Pictures
Most of you should have these in your hands already. When the jackets arrived I grabbed some quick shots of as many styles as I could. The color balancing isn't totally on point, but you can see how nicely a lot of these pieces made up. So you can see both parts, I'll post the swatch and then the actual jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Harris Tweed Check
Charcoal Glen Plaid with Purple Accent
Copper Prince of Wales
Grey Prince of Wales
Greycast Blue Tropical Wool
Thanks for posting these. It is clear that I let some good possibilities pass me by. The peat multi-check...post #19940 of 508964/11/13 at 7:12ampost #19941 of 508964/11/13 at 7:27ampost #19942 of 508964/11/13 at 7:54amQuote:
I suggest Hogs and Rocks on 19th between Mission and Valencia. Their happy hour features $1 oysters and they have some of the best drinks in the city. Open to other suggestions.post #19943 of 508964/11/13 at 7:57ampost #19944 of 508964/11/13 at 8:54ampost #19945 of 508964/11/13 at 9:00am
I think the club collar is kinda like round glasses on round faces...aka not so much. i feel like SVB pulls it off because of how narrow he is. and he pulls it off well. but in the same way i think deep cutaway collars look silly on people with huge chests/necks, theres something holding me back from getting the OCBDCLUB. Someone heftier prove me wrong.
edit: how not to do it
Gregg Zaunpost #19946 of 508964/11/13 at 9:53ampost #19947 of 508964/11/13 at 10:17amQuote:Originally Posted by Stewbone
Did anyone else get their MTO order yet? While my blue oxford came out perfect, my lavender oxford feels very thin and has a heavy sheen to it that my last lavender oxford didn't have. Additionally I ordered horn resin buttons and it came with pearl.
These pictures are straight outta the box, and the lavender seems to be missing the meat that the blue one has. My intention with this comment was to see if the lavender just needs a wash to break in or if I need to send epaulet a message.
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have a custom order Lavender OCBD coming tomorrow, and I'm kinda curious to know what you found out.
Thanks!post #19948 of 508964/11/13 at 10:34amQuote:
I'm 5'4" (on a good hair day) with relatively short arms. My jackets that are 28.5" are spot on, anything longer, to me, is not worth the investment.post #19949 of 508964/11/13 at 10:51ampost #19950 of 508964/11/13 at 11:24amQuote:
According to Adele the fabric is correct. I threw it in a hot wash to see if anything changes, as there isn't much to lose at this point. I am interested to see how the fabric on yours feels.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 50 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › SF Cheap Functional Buttonholes 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...