It makes me sad that there don't appear to be any pants actually offered in 28- they all look gorgeous!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1330post #19936 of 453124/11/13 at 1:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19937 of 453124/11/13 at 1:43amQuote:
they can be special ordered if they have the fabric. just pm epauletfemme / leftofthedial / epaulet or email them and see what they can do for you. they used to have 28s but it was too hard to sell. check out their sale section, there are a few 28s lying around there in some pants last time i checkedpost #19938 of 453124/11/13 at 3:23am
Nope, they aren't the falnnels though, they are an airforce wool in a lighter weight from a few years ago I got on B&S. They may appear slimmer because I usually wear a 33, but these are a 32, and I had them let out a bit. The were MUCH slimmer (all over) than my 33s are which I generally have to take in a bit. I was like a 10 pound sausage in a 5 pound bag in these before they were let out!post #19939 of 453124/11/13 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Southwick Factory Finds Pictures
Most of you should have these in your hands already. When the jackets arrived I grabbed some quick shots of as many styles as I could. The color balancing isn't totally on point, but you can see how nicely a lot of these pieces made up. So you can see both parts, I'll post the swatch and then the actual jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Harris Tweed Check
Charcoal Glen Plaid with Purple Accent
Copper Prince of Wales
Grey Prince of Wales
Greycast Blue Tropical Wool
Thanks for posting these. It is clear that I let some good possibilities pass me by. The peat multi-check...post #19940 of 453124/11/13 at 7:12ampost #19941 of 453124/11/13 at 7:27ampost #19942 of 453124/11/13 at 7:54amQuote:
I suggest Hogs and Rocks on 19th between Mission and Valencia. Their happy hour features $1 oysters and they have some of the best drinks in the city. Open to other suggestions.post #19943 of 453124/11/13 at 7:57ampost #19944 of 453124/11/13 at 8:54ampost #19945 of 453124/11/13 at 9:00am
I think the club collar is kinda like round glasses on round faces...aka not so much. i feel like SVB pulls it off because of how narrow he is. and he pulls it off well. but in the same way i think deep cutaway collars look silly on people with huge chests/necks, theres something holding me back from getting the OCBDCLUB. Someone heftier prove me wrong.
edit: how not to do it
Gregg Zaunpost #19946 of 453124/11/13 at 9:53ampost #19947 of 453124/11/13 at 10:17amQuote:Originally Posted by Stewbone
Did anyone else get their MTO order yet? While my blue oxford came out perfect, my lavender oxford feels very thin and has a heavy sheen to it that my last lavender oxford didn't have. Additionally I ordered horn resin buttons and it came with pearl.
These pictures are straight outta the box, and the lavender seems to be missing the meat that the blue one has. My intention with this comment was to see if the lavender just needs a wash to break in or if I need to send epaulet a message.
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have a custom order Lavender OCBD coming tomorrow, and I'm kinda curious to know what you found out.
Thanks!post #19948 of 453124/11/13 at 10:34amQuote:
I'm 5'4" (on a good hair day) with relatively short arms. My jackets that are 28.5" are spot on, anything longer, to me, is not worth the investment.post #19949 of 453124/11/13 at 10:51ampost #19950 of 453124/11/13 at 11:24amQuote:
According to Adele the fabric is correct. I threw it in a hot wash to see if anything changes, as there isn't much to lose at this point. I am interested to see how the fabric on yours feels.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 19 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 9 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 22 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 32 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 41 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 44 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 44 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...