Thanks for the insight on the green pants. The moss and fatigue are a little browner than im looking for so the duck would be perfect. any idea when the restock may come?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1328
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 420174/9/13 at 1:58pmpost #19908 of 420174/9/13 at 3:40pmpost #19909 of 420174/9/13 at 3:54pmpost #19910 of 420174/9/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I actually have a photo of our final sample. Please excuse my deer-caught-in-headlights look. It's a single-breasted, 3-button, with a ticket pocket. The interior is partially lined. This isn't the correct color - the actual jacket will be a dark solid navy. It will come in a bit cheaper than the Veneto as well, probably around late September.
Side vents too i hope.
Are you making these in all sizes or are the smaller sizes only special order?post #19911 of 420174/9/13 at 10:49pmpost #19912 of 420174/10/13 at 12:25amQuote:
Fatigue is a light olive - more of an "olive drab"
Moss is a really dark olive
I'd say that the cotton/cash FF fabric is a "true" olive. It's pretty close in tone to our Olive Regiment TwillQuote:
Yes, I believe that it comes with side vents.
It's going to be produced in sizes 46 through 52 (approx US 36 to 42). We'll be able to accomodate a small number of special orders in-season for sizes outside of that, although there's about a four week lead time and a 20% upcharge.
If anyone is outside of that range and is really interested in this item, then drop me an email. It would be possible for us to tack on an order for you and get it delivered with the first Fall delivery. I wouldn't have the exact measurements, but we can certainly estimate it.Quote:
Love the idea of the duck canvas in a DB! White MOP would be fantastic with it.
The only note: our DB jacket comes only with the "natural" shoulder. It's not spec'd for the unconstructed shoulder. But as you guys know, our standard shoulder is still pretty soft.post #19913 of 420174/10/13 at 7:29ampost #19914 of 420174/10/13 at 7:38ampost #19915 of 420174/10/13 at 7:58amDon L: The SC looks very good. I'd love to see fit pics from others as the FFs roll in.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And popover cutaway oxfords should be here in about two weeks. They're just coming in blue oxford, with long sleeves. With the MTO process, you can buy the other colors if you prefer them.
Definitely. The bone linen/cotton has a pronounced cream tone. There will be plenty of contrast with the white shirt. Throw on some snuff loafers and a snuff belt, and.....
I would love to order that fabric in a Rudy. But my understanding is that we can't do rivet fabrics in Walt or Rudy fits? A shame, there are some good ones. As for the snuff loafers:
Does anyone have experience wearing these sockless in warmer temperatures? I'm curious how these would be for the Summer. They look as if they might be a little too warm.post #19916 of 420174/10/13 at 8:50ampost #19917 of 420174/10/13 at 8:53ampost #19918 of 420174/10/13 at 10:29ampost #19919 of 420174/10/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Seconded. I wear these with half socks, and they are very comfortable summer shoes.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 943 Active Users (153 Members and 790 Guests)
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Dack's shoes question 19 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 23 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 29 minutes ago
- › Sponge calf by A.testoni 38 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 44 minutes ago
- › Maui Jim Dawn Patrol Black Sunglasses 47 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan