Thanks for the insight on the green pants. The moss and fatigue are a little browner than im looking for so the duck would be perfect. any idea when the restock may come?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 7/25/16 at 1:23am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1328post #19907 of 552154/9/13 at 1:58pmpost #19908 of 552154/9/13 at 3:40pmpost #19909 of 552154/9/13 at 3:54pmpost #19910 of 552154/9/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I actually have a photo of our final sample. Please excuse my deer-caught-in-headlights look. It's a single-breasted, 3-button, with a ticket pocket. The interior is partially lined. This isn't the correct color - the actual jacket will be a dark solid navy. It will come in a bit cheaper than the Veneto as well, probably around late September.
Side vents too i hope.
Are you making these in all sizes or are the smaller sizes only special order?post #19911 of 552154/9/13 at 10:49pmpost #19912 of 552154/10/13 at 12:25amQuote:
Fatigue is a light olive - more of an "olive drab"
Moss is a really dark olive
I'd say that the cotton/cash FF fabric is a "true" olive. It's pretty close in tone to our Olive Regiment TwillQuote:
Yes, I believe that it comes with side vents.
It's going to be produced in sizes 46 through 52 (approx US 36 to 42). We'll be able to accomodate a small number of special orders in-season for sizes outside of that, although there's about a four week lead time and a 20% upcharge.
If anyone is outside of that range and is really interested in this item, then drop me an email. It would be possible for us to tack on an order for you and get it delivered with the first Fall delivery. I wouldn't have the exact measurements, but we can certainly estimate it.Quote:
Love the idea of the duck canvas in a DB! White MOP would be fantastic with it.
The only note: our DB jacket comes only with the "natural" shoulder. It's not spec'd for the unconstructed shoulder. But as you guys know, our standard shoulder is still pretty soft.post #19913 of 552154/10/13 at 7:29ampost #19914 of 552154/10/13 at 7:38ampost #19915 of 552154/10/13 at 7:58amDon L: The SC looks very good. I'd love to see fit pics from others as the FFs roll in.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And popover cutaway oxfords should be here in about two weeks. They're just coming in blue oxford, with long sleeves. With the MTO process, you can buy the other colors if you prefer them.
Definitely. The bone linen/cotton has a pronounced cream tone. There will be plenty of contrast with the white shirt. Throw on some snuff loafers and a snuff belt, and.....
I would love to order that fabric in a Rudy. But my understanding is that we can't do rivet fabrics in Walt or Rudy fits? A shame, there are some good ones. As for the snuff loafers:
Does anyone have experience wearing these sockless in warmer temperatures? I'm curious how these would be for the Summer. They look as if they might be a little too warm.post #19916 of 552154/10/13 at 8:50ampost #19917 of 552154/10/13 at 8:53ampost #19918 of 552154/10/13 at 10:29ampost #19919 of 552154/10/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Seconded. I wear these with half socks, and they are very comfortable summer shoes.post #19920 of 552154/10/13 at 11:26am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1475 Active Users (312 Members and 1163 Guests)
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Selling 100+ items. Abercrombie & Fitch and ruehl jackets and tops 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding