Thanks for the insight on the green pants. The moss and fatigue are a little browner than im looking for so the duck would be perfect. any idea when the restock may come?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:45 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1328
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 375824/9/13 at 1:58pmpost #19908 of 375824/9/13 at 3:40pmpost #19909 of 375824/9/13 at 3:54pmpost #19910 of 375824/9/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I actually have a photo of our final sample. Please excuse my deer-caught-in-headlights look. It's a single-breasted, 3-button, with a ticket pocket. The interior is partially lined. This isn't the correct color - the actual jacket will be a dark solid navy. It will come in a bit cheaper than the Veneto as well, probably around late September.
Side vents too i hope.
Are you making these in all sizes or are the smaller sizes only special order?post #19911 of 375824/9/13 at 10:49pmpost #19912 of 375824/10/13 at 12:25amQuote:
Fatigue is a light olive - more of an "olive drab"
Moss is a really dark olive
I'd say that the cotton/cash FF fabric is a "true" olive. It's pretty close in tone to our Olive Regiment TwillQuote:
Yes, I believe that it comes with side vents.
It's going to be produced in sizes 46 through 52 (approx US 36 to 42). We'll be able to accomodate a small number of special orders in-season for sizes outside of that, although there's about a four week lead time and a 20% upcharge.
If anyone is outside of that range and is really interested in this item, then drop me an email. It would be possible for us to tack on an order for you and get it delivered with the first Fall delivery. I wouldn't have the exact measurements, but we can certainly estimate it.Quote:
Love the idea of the duck canvas in a DB! White MOP would be fantastic with it.
The only note: our DB jacket comes only with the "natural" shoulder. It's not spec'd for the unconstructed shoulder. But as you guys know, our standard shoulder is still pretty soft.post #19913 of 375824/10/13 at 7:29ampost #19914 of 375824/10/13 at 7:38ampost #19915 of 375824/10/13 at 7:58amDon L: The SC looks very good. I'd love to see fit pics from others as the FFs roll in.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And popover cutaway oxfords should be here in about two weeks. They're just coming in blue oxford, with long sleeves. With the MTO process, you can buy the other colors if you prefer them.
Definitely. The bone linen/cotton has a pronounced cream tone. There will be plenty of contrast with the white shirt. Throw on some snuff loafers and a snuff belt, and.....
I would love to order that fabric in a Rudy. But my understanding is that we can't do rivet fabrics in Walt or Rudy fits? A shame, there are some good ones. As for the snuff loafers:
Does anyone have experience wearing these sockless in warmer temperatures? I'm curious how these would be for the Summer. They look as if they might be a little too warm.post #19916 of 375824/10/13 at 8:50ampost #19917 of 375824/10/13 at 8:53ampost #19918 of 375824/10/13 at 10:29ampost #19919 of 375824/10/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Seconded. I wear these with half socks, and they are very comfortable summer shoes.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1748 Active Users (398 Members and 1350 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Best place to buy a suit? 2 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › LAST CALL! NIGEL CABOURN X HARRIS TWEED LIMITED EDITION CAMERA MAN... 3 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 7 minutes ago
- › IC: BNWT Scott & Charters 6-ply Cashmere Roll Neck Gray, Small 8 minutes ago
- › What if I dont want fades in my new raw selvedged jeans? 9 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...