Thanks for the insight on the green pants. The moss and fatigue are a little browner than im looking for so the duck would be perfect. any idea when the restock may come?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:18 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1328
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 435984/9/13 at 1:58pmpost #19908 of 435984/9/13 at 3:40pmpost #19909 of 435984/9/13 at 3:54pmpost #19910 of 435984/9/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I actually have a photo of our final sample. Please excuse my deer-caught-in-headlights look. It's a single-breasted, 3-button, with a ticket pocket. The interior is partially lined. This isn't the correct color - the actual jacket will be a dark solid navy. It will come in a bit cheaper than the Veneto as well, probably around late September.
Side vents too i hope.
Are you making these in all sizes or are the smaller sizes only special order?post #19911 of 435984/9/13 at 10:49pmpost #19912 of 435984/10/13 at 12:25amQuote:
Fatigue is a light olive - more of an "olive drab"
Moss is a really dark olive
I'd say that the cotton/cash FF fabric is a "true" olive. It's pretty close in tone to our Olive Regiment TwillQuote:
Yes, I believe that it comes with side vents.
It's going to be produced in sizes 46 through 52 (approx US 36 to 42). We'll be able to accomodate a small number of special orders in-season for sizes outside of that, although there's about a four week lead time and a 20% upcharge.
If anyone is outside of that range and is really interested in this item, then drop me an email. It would be possible for us to tack on an order for you and get it delivered with the first Fall delivery. I wouldn't have the exact measurements, but we can certainly estimate it.Quote:
Love the idea of the duck canvas in a DB! White MOP would be fantastic with it.
The only note: our DB jacket comes only with the "natural" shoulder. It's not spec'd for the unconstructed shoulder. But as you guys know, our standard shoulder is still pretty soft.post #19913 of 435984/10/13 at 7:29ampost #19914 of 435984/10/13 at 7:38ampost #19915 of 435984/10/13 at 7:58amDon L: The SC looks very good. I'd love to see fit pics from others as the FFs roll in.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
And popover cutaway oxfords should be here in about two weeks. They're just coming in blue oxford, with long sleeves. With the MTO process, you can buy the other colors if you prefer them.
Definitely. The bone linen/cotton has a pronounced cream tone. There will be plenty of contrast with the white shirt. Throw on some snuff loafers and a snuff belt, and.....
I would love to order that fabric in a Rudy. But my understanding is that we can't do rivet fabrics in Walt or Rudy fits? A shame, there are some good ones. As for the snuff loafers:
Does anyone have experience wearing these sockless in warmer temperatures? I'm curious how these would be for the Summer. They look as if they might be a little too warm.post #19916 of 435984/10/13 at 8:50ampost #19917 of 435984/10/13 at 8:53ampost #19918 of 435984/10/13 at 10:29ampost #19919 of 435984/10/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Seconded. I wear these with half socks, and they are very comfortable summer shoes.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1586 Active Users (309 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 31 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan