Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1324
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #19847 of 334984/6/13 at 6:39pmpost #19848 of 334984/6/13 at 6:54pm
Sorry for the y-axis pic, EP & Alden today.
Nice sale today!
Wanted to take the time out today to say how impressed I am with the new website. Compared the the old site it's night & day. The amount of special orders that are available from FF shirting & pants, then throw in MTO shirts & now sportcoats. Get outta here! Couple that with the excellent customer service & boom epaulet is a one stop shopping experience. Carry on with the great work Mike, Adele & the EP crew.post #19849 of 334984/6/13 at 7:03pmQuote:
If only they would offer those charcoal 120s as an MTO suit...post #19850 of 334984/6/13 at 7:05pmQuote:The shirt and rug patternsOriginally Posted by CTYGGG
The shirt and rug! Very nice.
Sorry for the y-axis pic, EP & Alden today.
Nice sale today!
Wanted to take the time out today to say how impressed I am with the new website. Compared the the old site it's night & day. The amount of special orders that are available from FF shirting & pants, then throw in MTO shirts & now sportcoats. Get outta here! Couple that with the excellent customer service & boom epaulet is a one stop shopping experience. Carry on with the great work Mike, Adele & the EP crew.
Edited by wj4 - 4/6/13 at 7:44pmpost #19851 of 334984/6/13 at 7:54pmpost #19852 of 334984/6/13 at 8:26pmpost #19853 of 334984/6/13 at 10:08pmpost #19854 of 334984/6/13 at 10:21pmpost #19855 of 334984/7/13 at 3:42amQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
We also added a few things to the sale section. Quite a few random trousers from Factory Finds and all the CDG Play sneakers, namely. Check it out!
I've been thinking about buying a pair of these for a while now. I'm interested in the JP's in cream or the chucks in black which you have in a US11. Is there any chance you can check the tongue for me to see if it has a UK size on the label?post #19856 of 334984/7/13 at 9:12ampost #19857 of 334984/7/13 at 9:40ampost #19858 of 334984/7/13 at 10:13ampost #19859 of 334984/7/13 at 11:15am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1782 Active Users (453 Members and 1329 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Shirt crease question 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)