Damn, the MTO sportcoat option is so dangerous. You guys got to slow your roll...can't keep up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1323post #19831 of 329014/6/13 at 2:57pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #19832 of 329014/6/13 at 3:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by wakawaka
Guys, would you give me some advice? It's rather not entirely on Epaulet-related topic but I hope no one will be too mad at me . At Polish eBay equivalent I've found an L.B.M. 1911 autumn (?) jacket: http://allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=3142718282 Presumably an older style, described as new with tags, couldn't find any photos or information on it anywhere. Is it worth interest?
I wouldn't do it...post #19833 of 329014/6/13 at 3:04pmpost #19834 of 329014/6/13 at 3:10pmNew Epaulet Ties
We got in a bunch of ties from our "Rhineland Collection." They're made by some serious folk in Deutchland. Here's the lineup:
Purple w/Blue & Gold Squares Silk Tie : $80
Blue w/Gold Diamonds Silk Tie: $90
Navy w/White & Red Florets Silk Tie: $90
Multicolor Silk Regimental Stripe Tie: $90
Solid Burgundy Silk Pique Tie: $90
Solid Navy Silk Pique Tie: $90
Solid Red Silk Pique Tie: $90
Solid Purple Silk Pique Tie: $90post #19835 of 329014/6/13 at 3:17pmpost #19836 of 329014/6/13 at 3:18pmpost #19837 of 329014/6/13 at 3:35pmpost #19838 of 329014/6/13 at 3:37pmpost #19839 of 329014/6/13 at 4:00pmpost #19840 of 329014/6/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I'd definitely encourage doing the duck canvas in the Unconstructed Napoli fit. It lends itself to that nicely and the thicker fabric gives a great shoulder line.
The Grape Pastel Scottish check is hands-down the most boss of all our Southwick fabric options for the season. Everyone here went a little bonkers when that swatch arrived. It has a great hand and will make up beautifully.
If I was doing it, I'd probably choose the regular constructed shoulder and 3/8 lining. The "natural" constructed shoulder is still pretty soft and unobtrusive, but it will allow you to dress it up more if the need arises. Open patch pockets have been really popular lately, but most guys doing MTO have opted to do a welt pocket on the breast rather than a third open patch. Breast welts hold pocket squares better
Thank you! And please feel free to call or email if you ever have any specific questions on the fabrics - we're all very familiar with all of them.
The Grape Pastel is now mine (or will be). I could not risk letting it get away. Anyhow, thanks for the advice. I had been thinking along much the same lines, so I went with the specs you suggest. I think that plan will work with this fabric. Now I just have to decide about the others. Besides the Scottish silk herringbone, I also like the pastel green. But that one I think I would do in an unstructured fit, if in fact I get it. It is a soft, light silk, but I see it as a fairly casual SC. Hmm.
Obviously, this is financially disastrous.post #19841 of 329014/6/13 at 6:01pm
YES! i wear 28.
ok, three of them i already own (brown hounds, navy linen, cramerton). lol. i might pick up one of the others though. moleskin seems too warm for cali unless it's in the middle of winter. thanks for the heads up.post #19842 of 329014/6/13 at 6:08pmpost #19843 of 329014/6/13 at 6:10pmpost #19844 of 329014/6/13 at 6:12pmQuote:
I know that feeling. Just went for the navy linen and charcoal. Can't argue with staples. They can be ever so slightly tight, but nothing a tailor can't fix for the price.post #19845 of 329014/6/13 at 6:18pmQuote:
good man. that's a phenomenal deal for those two. i have the grey wool/cash walts that are almost a charcoal color (darker than grey super 120s). the navy linens are boss and will be perfect in the coming months.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1182 Active Users (186 Members and 996 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › BNWOT Naked & Famous Slim Guy Black Selvedge 30 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Barena Venezia Unstructured Navy Flannel Blazer (Size 48/38) NWOT 9 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › FS : North Face Purple Label Down shirt - L 20 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)