Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 3:32 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1314post #19696 of 593714/1/13 at 6:24pmpost #19697 of 593714/1/13 at 6:35pmpost #19698 of 593714/1/13 at 7:00pmpost #19699 of 593714/1/13 at 7:32pmpost #19700 of 593714/1/13 at 7:58pmpost #19701 of 593714/1/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Four New Epaulet Shirts
OK, last product update for the day. Four new Epaulet shirts. First off are two incredibly lightweight Japanese lawn buffalo checks. These are great for really hot days. The doublefaced paisley is two light & gauzy fabrics put together. And the eggshell linen is just nutzo good, especially with the painted buttons.
Cutaway Collar Eggshell Linen: $160
This is hot. The budget is going to have to bend.
edit: I just went back and looked at that shirt again. It's like the perfect summer white-alternative shirt. Geez, I think I'm in love.post #19702 of 593714/1/13 at 8:07pmQuote:I size up my Rudy's. It's mostly a seat issue for me.post #19703 of 593714/1/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
We're actually getting some of the Factory Finds jackets this week - I believe about 30 units or so. I'll holler at you guys once we know what arrives. I'm also going to photograph each one of the jacket so that everyone can see how they made up.
This is the Cranberry Windowpane...
I'd mostly wear it with tan and taupe trousers, or lighter grey ones. I think that you could make it pretty boss with jeans too.Quote:Originally Posted by ubiquiti
I have been eyeballing a pair of the Juniper Italian Linen walt trousers for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on them. They came in the mail yesterday!
Without a doubt the most phenomenal pair of trousers I've purchased to date.
I was also so enamored by Epaulet's stock pic that I picked up a pair of Alden color 8 LHS.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Elderberry is next!
Thank you sir - glad that you dig it!Quote:
We should get more of those shortly, I believe that we're just waiting on the fabric to come in.Quote:Originally Posted by MrDV
epaulet x 2
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Boom! The ruby shoes are looking great!post #19704 of 593714/1/13 at 9:03pmpost #19705 of 593714/1/13 at 10:13pm
I sized up the rivet chinos to a 32 and they fit great, except I could still let out the seat about a half inch or so. However, my tailor informed me that doing so would create this ugly triangle effect on the seams, which is very visible because the fabric is cotton and not wool. This does not make sense to me; has anyone had this experience? Or should I look for another tailor?
I asked him to describe the issue, because rivets have the reinforced band that allows for being let out even. He went back and pulled out a pair of chinos he let out the seat for:post #19706 of 593714/2/13 at 12:04ampost #19707 of 593714/2/13 at 4:50ampost #19708 of 593714/2/13 at 6:39am
How do you size Rudy vs Rivet? Right now I have all all 33 Rudy and 34 Rivet, but my Rudys are actually starting to feel tighter than my Rivets (most of my Rivets are duck canvas). The only Rivet I had to size up on was the grey oxford cloth - those were super tight, so I went all the way up to 36 then had the waist taken in about 2 full inches.post #19709 of 593714/2/13 at 7:17ampost #19710 of 593714/2/13 at 7:21amQuote:
i also wear XS and 28 for walts/rivets and both sizes are now special order only. some older walts/rivets may have 28s left, but i think all the XS shirts are mostly cleared out by now.
special ordering is easy, it's the waiting time (~ 6 weeks) that's hard. :P
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Last 3 Suits! Corneliani, Tombolini and N Hoolywood Size 38/40 Slim... 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway