Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:46 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 4/25/15 at 7:37pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1314post #19696 of 422654/1/13 at 6:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19697 of 422654/1/13 at 6:35pmpost #19698 of 422654/1/13 at 7:00pmpost #19699 of 422654/1/13 at 7:32pmpost #19700 of 422654/1/13 at 7:58pmpost #19701 of 422654/1/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Four New Epaulet Shirts
OK, last product update for the day. Four new Epaulet shirts. First off are two incredibly lightweight Japanese lawn buffalo checks. These are great for really hot days. The doublefaced paisley is two light & gauzy fabrics put together. And the eggshell linen is just nutzo good, especially with the painted buttons.
Cutaway Collar Eggshell Linen: $160
This is hot. The budget is going to have to bend.
edit: I just went back and looked at that shirt again. It's like the perfect summer white-alternative shirt. Geez, I think I'm in love.post #19702 of 422654/1/13 at 8:07pmQuote:I size up my Rudy's. It's mostly a seat issue for me.post #19703 of 422654/1/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
We're actually getting some of the Factory Finds jackets this week - I believe about 30 units or so. I'll holler at you guys once we know what arrives. I'm also going to photograph each one of the jacket so that everyone can see how they made up.
This is the Cranberry Windowpane...
I'd mostly wear it with tan and taupe trousers, or lighter grey ones. I think that you could make it pretty boss with jeans too.Quote:Originally Posted by ubiquiti
I have been eyeballing a pair of the Juniper Italian Linen walt trousers for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on them. They came in the mail yesterday!
Without a doubt the most phenomenal pair of trousers I've purchased to date.
I was also so enamored by Epaulet's stock pic that I picked up a pair of Alden color 8 LHS.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Elderberry is next!
Thank you sir - glad that you dig it!Quote:
We should get more of those shortly, I believe that we're just waiting on the fabric to come in.Quote:Originally Posted by MrDV
epaulet x 2
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Boom! The ruby shoes are looking great!post #19704 of 422654/1/13 at 9:03pmpost #19705 of 422654/1/13 at 10:13pm
I sized up the rivet chinos to a 32 and they fit great, except I could still let out the seat about a half inch or so. However, my tailor informed me that doing so would create this ugly triangle effect on the seams, which is very visible because the fabric is cotton and not wool. This does not make sense to me; has anyone had this experience? Or should I look for another tailor?
I asked him to describe the issue, because rivets have the reinforced band that allows for being let out even. He went back and pulled out a pair of chinos he let out the seat for:post #19706 of 422654/2/13 at 12:04ampost #19707 of 422654/2/13 at 4:50ampost #19708 of 422654/2/13 at 6:39am
How do you size Rudy vs Rivet? Right now I have all all 33 Rudy and 34 Rivet, but my Rudys are actually starting to feel tighter than my Rivets (most of my Rivets are duck canvas). The only Rivet I had to size up on was the grey oxford cloth - those were super tight, so I went all the way up to 36 then had the waist taken in about 2 full inches.post #19709 of 422654/2/13 at 7:17ampost #19710 of 422654/2/13 at 7:21amQuote:
i also wear XS and 28 for walts/rivets and both sizes are now special order only. some older walts/rivets may have 28s left, but i think all the XS shirts are mostly cleared out by now.
special ordering is easy, it's the waiting time (~ 6 weeks) that's hard. :P
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 3 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...