Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:28 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1295post #19411 of 451933/21/13 at 9:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19412 of 451933/21/13 at 10:13ampost #19413 of 451933/21/13 at 10:36ampost #19414 of 451933/21/13 at 10:50ampost #19415 of 451933/21/13 at 10:56amQuote:
Wow. MTO shirts looking great a first glance. Need to explore all those options.Quote:
You bet. I will try to remember to post some thoughts when they come in.post #19416 of 451933/21/13 at 10:59amMike,
Question about the Armoury jeans - how would they work for someone who takes a Rudy fit in other pants?
Size 32 Rudy's work well for me - the waist has to come in a bit, but seat and thighs are pretty much spot-on. The measurements for the Armoury jeans in 32 make me think they might work, but it would be great to hear from any Rudy-wearers who have tried the jeans.
Halpost #19417 of 451933/21/13 at 11:05am
wow, so I have like almost 10 epaulet shirts and have stopped buying them just b/c 10 is a good amount and you start to look at cheaper alternatives to fill out the wardrobe, etc.
being able to customize to my hearts content is really really really awesome and will definitely cause me to get back in the saddle. I can order some short so I can wear untucked, AWESOME!
thinking 2 inches shorter in length and 1 inch shorter on sleeve for a medium. darted. be a nice slim fit shirt you can wear untucked. ^_^post #19418 of 451933/21/13 at 11:06ampost #19419 of 451933/21/13 at 11:26ampost #19420 of 451933/21/13 at 11:34ampost #19421 of 451933/21/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Well, I jumped on it. Even though we're short of an official announcement, I've been waiting on this for awhile and it looks like it's fully built-out (as they say). I grabbed the blue pinpoint with the club button-down in XS and modified the collar to 14.5. I didn't alter the sleeve length at all so hopefully that issue I raised the other day won't happen on this shirt, but I am betting that a pinpoint oxford in pima cotton is not going to have crazy shrinkage, or at least not more than half an inch.
It looks like the only image of the club button-down is on the denim MTO shirt and IIRC it's actually an image of the old Ashland version, so I assume the mainline epaulet version will be different but I'm willing to go sight unseen since I'm sure it'll be good. I'll definitely have pics for you guys once I get mine if there aren't some before then.post #19422 of 451933/21/13 at 11:34ampost #19423 of 451933/21/13 at 11:35ampost #19424 of 451933/21/13 at 12:00pmpost #19425 of 451933/21/13 at 12:03pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 16 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 21 minutes ago
- › The Official 2015 Cheapies Find of the Year Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 35 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...