Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1295post #19411 of 508793/21/13 at 9:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19412 of 508793/21/13 at 10:13ampost #19413 of 508793/21/13 at 10:36ampost #19414 of 508793/21/13 at 10:50ampost #19415 of 508793/21/13 at 10:56amQuote:
Wow. MTO shirts looking great a first glance. Need to explore all those options.Quote:
You bet. I will try to remember to post some thoughts when they come in.post #19416 of 508793/21/13 at 10:59amMike,
Question about the Armoury jeans - how would they work for someone who takes a Rudy fit in other pants?
Size 32 Rudy's work well for me - the waist has to come in a bit, but seat and thighs are pretty much spot-on. The measurements for the Armoury jeans in 32 make me think they might work, but it would be great to hear from any Rudy-wearers who have tried the jeans.
Halpost #19417 of 508793/21/13 at 11:05am
wow, so I have like almost 10 epaulet shirts and have stopped buying them just b/c 10 is a good amount and you start to look at cheaper alternatives to fill out the wardrobe, etc.
being able to customize to my hearts content is really really really awesome and will definitely cause me to get back in the saddle. I can order some short so I can wear untucked, AWESOME!
thinking 2 inches shorter in length and 1 inch shorter on sleeve for a medium. darted. be a nice slim fit shirt you can wear untucked. ^_^post #19418 of 508793/21/13 at 11:06ampost #19419 of 508793/21/13 at 11:26ampost #19420 of 508793/21/13 at 11:34ampost #19421 of 508793/21/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Well, I jumped on it. Even though we're short of an official announcement, I've been waiting on this for awhile and it looks like it's fully built-out (as they say). I grabbed the blue pinpoint with the club button-down in XS and modified the collar to 14.5. I didn't alter the sleeve length at all so hopefully that issue I raised the other day won't happen on this shirt, but I am betting that a pinpoint oxford in pima cotton is not going to have crazy shrinkage, or at least not more than half an inch.
It looks like the only image of the club button-down is on the denim MTO shirt and IIRC it's actually an image of the old Ashland version, so I assume the mainline epaulet version will be different but I'm willing to go sight unseen since I'm sure it'll be good. I'll definitely have pics for you guys once I get mine if there aren't some before then.post #19422 of 508793/21/13 at 11:34ampost #19423 of 508793/21/13 at 11:35ampost #19424 of 508793/21/13 at 12:00pmpost #19425 of 508793/21/13 at 12:03pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 second ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 24 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 21 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...