t rex arms.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1292
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19367 of 510093/18/13 at 3:44pmpost #19368 of 510093/18/13 at 5:39pmpost #19369 of 510093/18/13 at 7:04pmpost #19370 of 510093/18/13 at 7:20pmpost #19371 of 510093/18/13 at 7:24pmpost #19372 of 510093/18/13 at 7:31pmpost #19373 of 510093/18/13 at 7:38pmWooo! My gunmetal Rivet Chinos came today. This is my first pair and I'm suprised at how soft the fabric is. I hope this is the first of many Epaulet trousers for me. One more thing, (this is old news, but can't be said enough) from talking to Matt on the phone prior to my purchase and the note on the flier in the package today, my experience ordering online was fantastic. We kind of don't have nice things in Philly. I can't wait to start wearing the Rivets. Thanks, Epaulet.post #19374 of 510093/18/13 at 9:20pmpost #19375 of 510093/18/13 at 10:56pmpost #19376 of 510093/18/13 at 11:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
New Epaulet Shirts
Buttondown Gauzy Blackwatch: $160
This was like a dream come true. I'm a sucker for blackwatch, and I found it in this gauzy lightweight Japanese cotton. It's perfect.
Grabbed one! On another note, I apologize for not purchasing any items recently as I've been moving around quite a lot recently. I plan to resume my monthly automatic Epaulet paycheck deduction immediately. I was also sad that my previous info and purchases are no longer in the new system... I liked to keep track of all the Epaulet purchases I've made over the years.post #19377 of 510093/19/13 at 2:55ampost #19378 of 510093/19/13 at 3:45am
Looking for a shirt sizing recommendation for the Epaulet house line and the Ashland shirts.
Brooks Brothers 15.5-33 extra slim fit oxfords fit me well once darts are installed (sized up 1/2 size from 15-33 normal size). 15 in Saks house brand fits me very well. Banana Republic non-iron slim fit in small fits me well in the chest and shoulders and the gut is at the limit of how slim I can wear a shirt.
Thanks!post #19379 of 510093/19/13 at 7:49am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?