Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:04 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:16 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19172 of 404893/11/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
Bumping because: 1) this is impeccable; 2) this is my favorite combo myself (RWB with Tan shoes); and 3) I have decided to order this jacket to match my Navy 120s I have already. I'm just trying to find time to get to the store and see if I'm a 40 or 41. Also, I rock tan shoes too much, and I do not care.
Yup. Dylan be pimpin' with a heavy hand here!post #19173 of 404893/11/13 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sure thing, here's the official list. The MTO Project styles were all special orders that were coordinated through our Carmina thread. The Open Stock styles will be available for sale in all sizes.
MTO Project Styles:
1. Ruby Shell Balmoral Boot
2. Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot
3. Navy Calfskin Alcudia Last Wholecut
4. Dark Brown Suede Jodphur Boot
Open Stock Styles:
1. Hawthorne Handsewn loafer in Snuff Suede restock & Navy Suede (new)
2. Rand Single Monk in Chocolate Calf (new) and Snuff Suede (new)
3. Alt Wien in Caramel Calf restock
4. Fitgerald Shorwing in Chocolate Calf and Saddle Shell Cordovan restock
Awesome, thanks so much for picking them up!
The Ellison is fairly dressy, so I wouldn't make that my first recommendation. You've got the Rand already, so you have the monk strap shape covered.
Thanks for the update here Mike.
2 quick questions:
1) any more double monk in chocolate suede coming in the near future (or whatever the brown color was from last year)?
2) if the answer is no for the above question, then wondering if the Rand Single Monk in Snuff Suede will fit similarly to the Salinger Double Monks?
Thanks in advance and the reply as well on the darting question,
Jamiepost #19174 of 404893/11/13 at 12:11pmpost #19175 of 404893/11/13 at 1:56pmpost #19176 of 404893/11/13 at 2:01pmpost #19177 of 404893/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #19178 of 404893/11/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
FTFY. Hope you aren't too attached to your savings
seriously though, +100. Epaulet really know what they're doing. When I see how J Crew prices seem to be going higher every season, for a quality that often doesn't follow suit, it makes me value EP even more in comparisonpost #19179 of 404893/11/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Awesome look!Quote:That shirt looks Boss Rob. Which pants are those?post #19180 of 404893/11/13 at 4:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by EpauletQuote:
Yes they did, we reworked the buttondown collar a bit for this most recent round of shirts. We got great feedback on the Navy Label collars, and I brought over a little of that vibe to the mainline Epaulet buttondown. It's still a high stance, full collar with a strong roll, but the new layout will make them work better with ties and IMO give them more presence under a jacket. It's pretty similar overall, just tweaked and spaced differently.
Care to expand on what those choices were and the rationale? I nerd out over these details so I'd be curious to hear what the tweaks were and why. I've always seen collar bands that are rounded or squared-off but have never understood the utility of one over the other. Did you change the spread at all in order to get more roll? It's hard to tell but it looks like it might be slightly farther spread than the old model. Did you increase the tie space?post #19181 of 404893/11/13 at 6:46pmMike, you rock.
Ordered the red pindot flannel Friday night and it's on my doorstep in Seattle when I get home today.
This is my first Epaulet shirt purchase and I was a little concerned about the slimming fit of the EP line. Ordered the large and it's nowhere near as slim as I thought it'd be. A regular fit J Crew medium fits well everywhere but the neck, while a slim J Crew medium is too snug on my belly. The EP large is a nice middle ground (with a perfect neck BTW). If this was a shirt I intended to tuck in frequently, I'd probably leave it but want to rock this untucked so took it to a tailor to remove the darts. Scouring the thread it seemed like the seam holes shouldn't be too noticeable on a patterned shirt.
How do you guys wash these shirts? Cold and hang dry? Should I except any major shrinkage?
Excited that I finally know my size! Thanks, Epaulet!post #19182 of 404893/11/13 at 6:54pmpost #19183 of 404893/11/13 at 7:07pmpost #19184 of 404893/11/13 at 7:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Briefcase porn thread 36 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 51 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...