Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:30 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19172 of 375813/11/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
Bumping because: 1) this is impeccable; 2) this is my favorite combo myself (RWB with Tan shoes); and 3) I have decided to order this jacket to match my Navy 120s I have already. I'm just trying to find time to get to the store and see if I'm a 40 or 41. Also, I rock tan shoes too much, and I do not care.
Yup. Dylan be pimpin' with a heavy hand here!post #19173 of 375813/11/13 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sure thing, here's the official list. The MTO Project styles were all special orders that were coordinated through our Carmina thread. The Open Stock styles will be available for sale in all sizes.
MTO Project Styles:
1. Ruby Shell Balmoral Boot
2. Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot
3. Navy Calfskin Alcudia Last Wholecut
4. Dark Brown Suede Jodphur Boot
Open Stock Styles:
1. Hawthorne Handsewn loafer in Snuff Suede restock & Navy Suede (new)
2. Rand Single Monk in Chocolate Calf (new) and Snuff Suede (new)
3. Alt Wien in Caramel Calf restock
4. Fitgerald Shorwing in Chocolate Calf and Saddle Shell Cordovan restock
Awesome, thanks so much for picking them up!
The Ellison is fairly dressy, so I wouldn't make that my first recommendation. You've got the Rand already, so you have the monk strap shape covered.
Thanks for the update here Mike.
2 quick questions:
1) any more double monk in chocolate suede coming in the near future (or whatever the brown color was from last year)?
2) if the answer is no for the above question, then wondering if the Rand Single Monk in Snuff Suede will fit similarly to the Salinger Double Monks?
Thanks in advance and the reply as well on the darting question,
Jamiepost #19174 of 375813/11/13 at 12:11pmpost #19175 of 375813/11/13 at 1:56pmpost #19176 of 375813/11/13 at 2:01pmpost #19177 of 375813/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #19178 of 375813/11/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
FTFY. Hope you aren't too attached to your savings
seriously though, +100. Epaulet really know what they're doing. When I see how J Crew prices seem to be going higher every season, for a quality that often doesn't follow suit, it makes me value EP even more in comparisonpost #19179 of 375813/11/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Awesome look!Quote:That shirt looks Boss Rob. Which pants are those?post #19180 of 375813/11/13 at 4:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by EpauletQuote:
Yes they did, we reworked the buttondown collar a bit for this most recent round of shirts. We got great feedback on the Navy Label collars, and I brought over a little of that vibe to the mainline Epaulet buttondown. It's still a high stance, full collar with a strong roll, but the new layout will make them work better with ties and IMO give them more presence under a jacket. It's pretty similar overall, just tweaked and spaced differently.
Care to expand on what those choices were and the rationale? I nerd out over these details so I'd be curious to hear what the tweaks were and why. I've always seen collar bands that are rounded or squared-off but have never understood the utility of one over the other. Did you change the spread at all in order to get more roll? It's hard to tell but it looks like it might be slightly farther spread than the old model. Did you increase the tie space?post #19181 of 375813/11/13 at 6:46pmMike, you rock.
Ordered the red pindot flannel Friday night and it's on my doorstep in Seattle when I get home today.
This is my first Epaulet shirt purchase and I was a little concerned about the slimming fit of the EP line. Ordered the large and it's nowhere near as slim as I thought it'd be. A regular fit J Crew medium fits well everywhere but the neck, while a slim J Crew medium is too snug on my belly. The EP large is a nice middle ground (with a perfect neck BTW). If this was a shirt I intended to tuck in frequently, I'd probably leave it but want to rock this untucked so took it to a tailor to remove the darts. Scouring the thread it seemed like the seam holes shouldn't be too noticeable on a patterned shirt.
How do you guys wash these shirts? Cold and hang dry? Should I except any major shrinkage?
Excited that I finally know my size! Thanks, Epaulet!post #19182 of 375813/11/13 at 6:54pmpost #19183 of 375813/11/13 at 7:07pmpost #19184 of 375813/11/13 at 7:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › SOLD OUT! NIKE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW BEETHOVEN FLYKNIT BASKETBALL SIZE 12 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › *VERY RARE* NIGEL CABOURN SHORT PUFFA DOWN JACKET SIZE 50 7 minutes ago
- › *SOLD OUT* LIMITED RISING SUN JEANS WESTERN SHIRT MISTER FREEDOM 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 20 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 21 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...