Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:52 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19172 of 509553/11/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
Bumping because: 1) this is impeccable; 2) this is my favorite combo myself (RWB with Tan shoes); and 3) I have decided to order this jacket to match my Navy 120s I have already. I'm just trying to find time to get to the store and see if I'm a 40 or 41. Also, I rock tan shoes too much, and I do not care.
Yup. Dylan be pimpin' with a heavy hand here!post #19173 of 509553/11/13 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sure thing, here's the official list. The MTO Project styles were all special orders that were coordinated through our Carmina thread. The Open Stock styles will be available for sale in all sizes.
MTO Project Styles:
1. Ruby Shell Balmoral Boot
2. Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot
3. Navy Calfskin Alcudia Last Wholecut
4. Dark Brown Suede Jodphur Boot
Open Stock Styles:
1. Hawthorne Handsewn loafer in Snuff Suede restock & Navy Suede (new)
2. Rand Single Monk in Chocolate Calf (new) and Snuff Suede (new)
3. Alt Wien in Caramel Calf restock
4. Fitgerald Shorwing in Chocolate Calf and Saddle Shell Cordovan restock
Awesome, thanks so much for picking them up!
The Ellison is fairly dressy, so I wouldn't make that my first recommendation. You've got the Rand already, so you have the monk strap shape covered.
Thanks for the update here Mike.
2 quick questions:
1) any more double monk in chocolate suede coming in the near future (or whatever the brown color was from last year)?
2) if the answer is no for the above question, then wondering if the Rand Single Monk in Snuff Suede will fit similarly to the Salinger Double Monks?
Thanks in advance and the reply as well on the darting question,
Jamiepost #19174 of 509553/11/13 at 12:11pmpost #19175 of 509553/11/13 at 1:56pmpost #19176 of 509553/11/13 at 2:01pmpost #19177 of 509553/11/13 at 3:15pmpost #19178 of 509553/11/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
FTFY. Hope you aren't too attached to your savings
seriously though, +100. Epaulet really know what they're doing. When I see how J Crew prices seem to be going higher every season, for a quality that often doesn't follow suit, it makes me value EP even more in comparisonpost #19179 of 509553/11/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Awesome look!Quote:That shirt looks Boss Rob. Which pants are those?post #19180 of 509553/11/13 at 4:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by EpauletQuote:
Yes they did, we reworked the buttondown collar a bit for this most recent round of shirts. We got great feedback on the Navy Label collars, and I brought over a little of that vibe to the mainline Epaulet buttondown. It's still a high stance, full collar with a strong roll, but the new layout will make them work better with ties and IMO give them more presence under a jacket. It's pretty similar overall, just tweaked and spaced differently.
Care to expand on what those choices were and the rationale? I nerd out over these details so I'd be curious to hear what the tweaks were and why. I've always seen collar bands that are rounded or squared-off but have never understood the utility of one over the other. Did you change the spread at all in order to get more roll? It's hard to tell but it looks like it might be slightly farther spread than the old model. Did you increase the tie space?post #19181 of 509553/11/13 at 6:46pmMike, you rock.
Ordered the red pindot flannel Friday night and it's on my doorstep in Seattle when I get home today.
This is my first Epaulet shirt purchase and I was a little concerned about the slimming fit of the EP line. Ordered the large and it's nowhere near as slim as I thought it'd be. A regular fit J Crew medium fits well everywhere but the neck, while a slim J Crew medium is too snug on my belly. The EP large is a nice middle ground (with a perfect neck BTW). If this was a shirt I intended to tuck in frequently, I'd probably leave it but want to rock this untucked so took it to a tailor to remove the darts. Scouring the thread it seemed like the seam holes shouldn't be too noticeable on a patterned shirt.
How do you guys wash these shirts? Cold and hang dry? Should I except any major shrinkage?
Excited that I finally know my size! Thanks, Epaulet!post #19182 of 509553/11/13 at 6:54pmpost #19183 of 509553/11/13 at 7:07pmpost #19184 of 509553/11/13 at 7:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?