Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1265post #18961 of 509543/2/13 at 1:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18962 of 509543/2/13 at 1:48pmpost #18963 of 509543/2/13 at 1:49pmpost #18964 of 509543/2/13 at 2:13pmpost #18965 of 509543/2/13 at 2:14pmpost #18966 of 509543/2/13 at 4:01pmpost #18967 of 509543/2/13 at 5:07pmBrooklyn store looks DOPE. Great job, and kudos for getting a Brooklyn contractor to actually finish the job in a timely manner! Grabbed a few new shirts for me and the lady today, and the sweet LBM jacket. Mike, awesome pickup with this, wearing it tonight sleeves rolled until I get em altered...
Earlier today went to PP Zoo with the kiddies..."Daddy, we have on the same sneakers! AND THE SAME JACKET! Where's your Rangers hat like mine?" Direct quote:
Warning: Zootopia! (Click to show)For the Aussies on here...the dingo did NOT eat my baby!Yesterday EP Ashland/Old School Rivets/Mocs:
Feed the Goat (and he will score) Old school Man City Song
Kinda bummed, but I'm gonna be posting my Ashland shirts up, all size small...fit just isn't right for me. I think the armholes are too high...anyway, its this one, the Red Flannelly Plaid, and Grey Oxford...if anyone is interested and wants to save me a B&S Thread shoot me a PM. Worn only a few times each.post #18968 of 509543/2/13 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Kinda bummed, but I'm gonna be posting my Ashland shirts up, all size small...fit just isn't right for me. I think the armholes are too high...anyway, its this one, the Red Flannelly Plaid, and Grey Oxford...if anyone is interested and wants to save me a B&S Thread shoot me a PM. Worn only a few times each.
What are your dimensions?post #18969 of 509543/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #18970 of 509543/2/13 at 6:25pmpost #18971 of 509543/2/13 at 6:56pmpost #18972 of 509543/2/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
You might still be in luck ... At least in mid-Jan Mike reported that the jacket would not be restocked, but that there was a small window to cut a few one-offs :Quote:
Totally with you on this one. I have the Tan/Brown/Navy Tattersall in a small and have the same issue with the high armholes (39" chest / 160 lbs / 6'1"). I can still wear the shirt, but it definitely pulls across the chest. Pity as the construction and cloth are really fantastic. I am really tempted to try the new Sorbet Gingham in a medium but think this might be too large given that most regular line EP mediums fit well. Love those colors and pattern though.post #18973 of 509543/2/13 at 7:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by pekingman
Totally with you on this one. I have the Tan/Brown/Navy Tattersall in a small and have the same issue with the high armholes (39" chest / 160 lbs / 6'1"). I can still wear the shirt, but it definitely pulls across the chest. Pity as the construction and cloth are really fantastic. I am really tempted to try the new Sorbet Gingham in a medium but think this might be too large given that most regular line EP mediums fit well. Love those colors and pattern though.
The Medium fit me well in the chest, but like a tent in the arms and waist. I'm 5'9" 170 for reference. I suppose if theres an Ashland I'm in love with I would get it in a medium and then spend $50 to get the sleeves and waist tailored...or see how much it can be done for on Orchard St...post #18974 of 509543/2/13 at 8:12pmpost #18975 of 509543/3/13 at 2:02pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 9 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 24 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?