or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 127

post #1891 of 31250
Hey guys....I have a brand new pair of size 32 seersucker shorts for sale in my signature if anybody is interested. Epaulet is sold out in this size, so this may be a good chance for somebody to pick up that missed them originally.

Mike-No problems whatsoever with the shorts, they're just not getting any wear. I figured I'd pass on these fantastic shorts to somebody that will put them to good use
post #1892 of 31250
IF anybody has a grape gingham lawn shirt in a large they want to sell to me, please, let me know!
post #1893 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 View Post
Can't wait for more chino variations. Epaulet trousers are the most exciting thing since chelsea boots.

Can't wait for my red cords!

Thanks so much Geoff, we just shipped out your order today. Let me know what you think! Those shirts will look great with the cords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotv View Post
What temp do I wash my spread collar shirt with? How much will it shrink?

I always recommend washing in cold water and hang drying. You'll get the longest and best wear out of the cotton with that. With this care, shrinkage will be minimal in the chest - and maybe a tiny bit (quarter of an inch or so) in the body length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
Hey guys....I have a brand new pair of size 32 seersucker shorts for sale in my signature if anybody is interested. Epaulet is sold out in this size, so this may be a good chance for somebody to pick up that missed them originally.

Mike-No problems whatsoever with the shorts, they're just not getting any wear. I figured I'd pass on these fantastic shorts to somebody that will put them to good use

Just PM'd you - we can absolutely take those back for a refund. No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_state View Post
Any chance you'll get those digi camo's in a 36?

Are there any good McNairy pieces lined up for summer or fall?

Sorry, I would have ordered them in 36, but they weren't available in this season's stock. For Fall, we'll mostly carry footwear and neckwear, but we've got great stuff coming. Navy Suede longwings, Brown Suede / Brown Leather Saddles, and a freaking ton of silk twill neckties.
post #1894 of 31250
Ah no more chinos in 34? I was just about to order those red cords and a pair of chinos. Any eta on that?
post #1895 of 31250
Eh whatever I placed the order for the cords, whenever some more chinos come in Ill hit a pair.
post #1896 of 31250
Any plans for more point collar shirts in the "beefy Japanese oxford cloth" (especially in white!)?
post #1897 of 31250
^^ Maybe you will swallow your tongue.
post #1898 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy View Post
Ah no more chinos in 34? I was just about to order those red cords and a pair of chinos. Any eta on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy View Post
Eh whatever I placed the order for the cords, whenever some more chinos come in Ill hit a pair.

Thanks for picking up the cords! We're about two weeks out for the Chino re-stock. We'll have Khaki, Navy, and the two special editions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizim View Post
Any plans for more point collar shirts in the "beefy Japanese oxford cloth" (especially in white!)?

Not at the moment. We'll definitely bring in more Japanese oxfords for the early Fall - probably club collars and a few buttondowns.

In about a week or two I'll have a full delivery of white pinpoint oxfords with our new spread collar. They're more dress shirts than casual shirts though.
post #1899 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
In about a week or two I'll have a full delivery of white pinpoint oxfords with our new spread collar. They're more dress shirts than casual shirts though.

Button cuff or french cuff?
post #1900 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
Button cuff or french cuff?

They'll be button cuff. The only French cuff that we're receiving right now is the Blue/Pink Tattersall. But they'll be French-cuff-a-plenty come early Fall.
post #1901 of 31250
Hey guys,

We just took 25 to 30% markdowns on our Spring Gant & Gitman Vintage goods. There's not a whole lot of stock left, but you might find something good in there. Please note that these are final sale, so please drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns about sizing.

Gitman Vintage On Sale

Gant Rugger on Sale
post #1902 of 31250
Seriously bummed I missed on the Japanese madras shirt...
post #1903 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Hey guys,

We just took 25 to 30% markdowns on our Spring Gant & Gitman Vintage goods. There's not a whole lot of stock left, but you might find something good in there. Please note that these are final sale, so please drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns about sizing.

Gitman Vintage On Sale

Gant Rugger on Sale

Was seriously considering the gant bonded parka, but it goes back to regular price when I put it in the cart.

BTW, anyone have a fit pic of the parka?
post #1904 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
Was seriously considering the gant bonded parka, but it goes back to regular price when I put it in the cart.


Same on the white selvedge oxford.
post #1905 of 31250
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
Was seriously considering the gant bonded parka, but it goes back to regular price when I put it in the cart.

BTW, anyone have a fit pic of the parka?

Ah, sorry about that - still getting the hang of applying discounts across all variants. Our shop software is a pain in the ass. It's fixed now, and the sale price shows up. I'll double-check all of the other items too.

And here's some fit pics - it's a really solid jacket:


View Larger


View Larger
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread