And congrats on all that personal jazz too. Marriage is great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:14 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1256post #18826 of 508802/25/13 at 11:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18827 of 508802/25/13 at 11:53pmpost #18828 of 508802/26/13 at 2:58ampost #18829 of 508802/26/13 at 3:00ampost #18830 of 508802/26/13 at 3:18ampost #18831 of 508802/26/13 at 8:22am
every weekend i say i want to take them to epaulet - my wife asks what it is - and i say toy store and she doesnt believe me.
so... i do 100% of shopping/returning online.post #18832 of 508802/26/13 at 11:50amQuote:
I know that feeling if you replace kids and wife with finance job haha. Nothing beats getting home at 2am to a nice epaulet package.post #18833 of 508802/26/13 at 12:34pmpost #18834 of 508802/26/13 at 2:33pmpost #18835 of 508802/26/13 at 2:34pmQuote:
I hear you man, I brought my boogers to Epaulet a few times, and while it may have scared a few of the guys into never having children, they were pretty cool with em. Every "body" is different...I'm 170 and 5'9" with an athletic frame and I am a fitted medium and a relaxed large if that makes sense. LOL @ the Toy Store attempt.post #18836 of 508802/26/13 at 2:51pmpost #18837 of 508802/26/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
There is a pretty awesome toy store just a block away though called Kidzz on Court Street.post #18838 of 508802/26/13 at 4:18pmThose coffee tweeds are nice...should have jumped on those when they were offered on FF.
Mike or Matt - any chance you can provide full measurements on the women's size medium Keaton blazer (shoulder to shoulder, chest, length, etc.)? I thought about buying it for the wife, but I'm not sure if it will fit her, and the no return policy on final sale items is scaring me off.post #18839 of 508802/26/13 at 4:43pmpost #18840 of 508802/26/13 at 4:54pm
I've had a number of Walts for a while, but I have a quick questions for anyone who has had their Walts let out in the waist -- did your tailor have any issues with it and when they let out the waist did they need to let out the butt as well? Mine are fine in the butt, but I could use an inch in the waist these days... Thanks for the guidance!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 44 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Aspesi Medium Grey Teflon Flannel Vest Size 40 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Bills Khakis Oxford - bengal stripe / white stripe size MEDIUM 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...