or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 126

post #1876 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
Does anyone know how the Epaulet shirt sizing compares with Brooks Brothers' extra-slim fit?

- Keith

KGMessier - I can tell you that I own both - I have an Epaulet club collar in a large, and a BB Extra Slim in 16.5/34-35 - and the fit is very very similar. The Epaulet has just a little less fabric on the sides though - it's a more tailored fit. If you need measurements, PM me and I'll take them when I get home.
post #1877 of 57855
Any chance you'll get those digi camo's in a 36?

Are there any good McNairy pieces lined up for summer or fall?
post #1878 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by houjitomasu View Post
KGMessier - I can tell you that I own both - I have an Epaulet club collar in a large, and a BB Extra Slim in 16.5/34-35 - and the fit is very very similar. The Epaulet has just a little less fabric on the sides though - it's a more tailored fit. If you need measurements, PM me and I'll take them when I get home.
Thanks for the info!
post #1879 of 57855
Is the stone cotton gabardine going to be a standard stock item in the Walt fit? I was torn between those and the special order tropical wool, but I can wait on the gab if you're going to keep it stocked.
post #1880 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Is the stone cotton gabardine going to be a standard stock item in the Walt fit? I was torn between those and the special order tropical wool, but I can wait on the gab if you're going to keep it stocked.

Yes, we actually bought a ton of that fabric. I'm going to generally stock it in the Walt and Rudy from now until late Fall.

Our available stock is good with Black Trop. Wool preorders, but I'm down to 2 units on Brown/Olive and 4 units on Pearl Grey.
post #1881 of 57855
Mike how close is the pattern of your digicam chinos to the McNairy ones? I really dug the MM when I first saw it but the pockets killed it for me, the digicam shorts he did with DQM are pretty sick though.



Also my purple flannel (possibly my favorite shirt I own) has piling all over probably from putting it in the dryer once is there anything I can do to get rid of it?
post #1882 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post
Mike how close is the pattern of your digicam chinos to the McNairy ones? I really dug the MM when I first saw it but the pockets killed it for me, the digicam shorts he did with DQM are pretty sick though. Also my purple flannel (possibly my favorite shirt I own) has piling all over probably from putting it in the dryer once is there anything I can do to get rid of it?
Well, this wasn't intentional, but I'm pretty sure we're using the exact same Woodland digital pattern. It's a standard for the USMC, and I bought it from a mil-spec weaver. It's double-faced with desert digi on the inside, so the effect will be great when you roll up the cuff. The McNairy pant is all about the pockets, so if you don't dig them, then I think the Rivet Chino's will be perfect. They have the same fit as our basic colors, and the price will be $145. And sorry to hear about the flannel. I'm willing to bet that it just picked up a ton of lint from the dryer. You can fight it in three ways: 1. Lint Brush 2. Lint Roller 3. Pill Shaver All three of these should be available at somewhere like Target, or online. I'd try one and two first. A Pill Shaver is great to have regardless for sweaters - they're excellent for keeping cashmere and merino looking good.
post #1883 of 57855
On that special order - I just replied to the confirmation email with the details ln size and cut. Is that the right address?
post #1884 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
On that special order - I just replied to the confirmation email with the details ln size and cut. Is that the right address?

Yes, that's perfect. Thanks!
post #1885 of 57855
Are you going to be getting more of the Gabardine shorts in anytime?
post #1886 of 57855
Would love to have the chinos in charcoal and/or gray. Fit is spot on for me, could use a few more pairs.
post #1887 of 57855
i'm size 31. should i buy size 30 and alter, or size 32 and alter? i also don't want a super tight fit.
post #1888 of 57855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
Are you going to be getting more of the Gabardine shorts in anytime?

Yes, I'm going to do a small reorder on those and the seersucker. PM me your size, so I make sure that we do up a unit for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
Would love to have the chinos in charcoal and/or gray. Fit is spot on for me, could use a few more pairs.

Awesome - thanks for picking them up! We'll seriously have about a dozen different variants for the Fall - including a few special editions and collabs. They'll absolutely be a charcoal grey one.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for the mil-spec Olive drab, we're getting that in about 2.5 weeks. Digi camo too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughter95 View Post
i'm size 31. should i buy size 30 and alter, or size 32 and alter? i also don't want a super tight fit.

I would wait for the 31. We're restocking both Navy and B.Khaki, and we'll definitely have that size coming in. These fit very true, so I think that this is your best bet for a good fit.
post #1889 of 57855
Can't wait for more chino variations. Epaulet trousers are the most exciting thing since chelsea boots. Can't wait for my red cords!
post #1890 of 57855
What temp do I wash my spread collar shirt with? How much will it shrink?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread