or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1250

post #18736 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

small too tight fo shizzle

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post


Your measurements is almost just like mine. I'm 5'9, 155 lbs, 39" chest and 17.5 shoulder. I found medium Epaulet shirts to be wearable but a bit tight in the chest, while size large feels comfortable and still look pretty fitted. So I've sold off most of my mediums and buy large exclusively now. I think medium should work for you but small likely would not.

Thank you. Do you have the Canine sport coat? I am thinking of getting one and wondering what size you wear if you have one.

post #18737 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJ View Post


I like a half to single break myself (slightly more on jeans), but the crease on his left leg looks sloppy to me. To each his own.

This is a fair point. It's a crappy pic (no offense) and he's also not standing up straight.

Sure, that is one crappy pic. But to be fair, I am standing up straight, might be the angle throwing it off.. As far as the creases go, I think it might have to do with the fact that I haven't really worn them in yet... Anyways, thanks for the advice, gentlemen. I think I'm going to try hemming them 1-2 inches shorter and see how that goes.

post #18738 of 32778
I'm really surprised no one picked up the denim Walt yet. I honestly think that's right up Rob's alley!
post #18739 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc2162 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post

Your measurements is almost just like mine. I'm 5'9, 155 lbs, 39" chest and 17.5 shoulder. I found medium Epaulet shirts to be wearable but a bit tight in the chest, while size large feels comfortable and still look pretty fitted. So I've sold off most of my mediums and buy large exclusively now. I think medium should work for you but small likely would not.
Thank you. Do you have the Canine sport coat? I am thinking of getting one and wondering what size you wear if you have one.

I have one of each of the Caine, Weller, & Napoli sport coats, and they are all size 40. They fit me so well off the rack, I never had them altered at all.
post #18740 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

Sure, that is one crappy pic. But to be fair, I am standing up straight, might be the angle throwing it off.. As far as the creases go, I think it might have to do with the fact that I haven't really worn them in yet... Anyways, thanks for the advice, gentlemen. I think I'm going to try hemming them 1-2 inches shorter and see how that goes.

1) Probably so

2) 2" is a lot. You might try pinning them up at home just to get a visual before you commit. The tailor will always fold them and you can look them in the mirror, but it always feels like a rushed decision to me for some reason.

Anyway, carry on.
post #18741 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

Sure, that is one crappy pic. But to be fair, I am standing up straight, might be the angle throwing it off.. As far as the creases go, I think it might have to do with the fact that I haven't really worn them in yet... Anyways, thanks for the advice, gentlemen. I think I'm going to try hemming them 1-2 inches shorter and see how that goes.
2) 2" is a lot. You might try pinning them up at home just to get a visual before you commit. The tailor will always fold them and you can look them in the mirror, but it always feels like a rushed decision to me for some reason.

Anyway, carry on.
Ah, my calculations failed me, I'm more used to using cms. 1" should be ok.
And yes, I'm actually only pinning them at home for now. Totally agree with your last point. Thank you!
post #18742 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

As long as we're in car nerd mode...

ZSP was the normal sport package code.

ZHP was the performance package code. It was mostly notable because you could get Imola Red which until then was an M exclusive color at least in the US.
You also got 10 hp more than a standard 330 and a lower final drive ratio. You could get it on a sedan and guys who got the ZHP liked to pretend that they got it because there was no E46 M3 sedan.

this.

zhp was my second car in when i was living in LA. first was a E34 525i. then traded the zhp for an M coupe. now i'm primarily in NY but spend about 30-40% of my time in LA so i keep a honda fit there. moving on.
post #18743 of 32778

Quote:

Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I'm really surprised no one picked up the denim Walt yet. I honestly think that's right up Rob's alley!

 

Mine just came in yesterday.  Haven't worn 'em yet.

post #18744 of 32778
Mike -- did you say that a shorter sleeve length can be specified on a special order shirt with in-season fabric? Not sure if I read that or imagined it!
post #18745 of 32778
Mike any chance you guys will be stocking this?
http://www.hangerproject.com/closet/saphir-super-invulner-spray.html

Can't seem to find it anywhere in the states
post #18746 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post


I have one of each of the Caine, Weller, & Napoli sport coats, and they are all size 40. They fit me so well off the rack, I never had them altered at all.


Thanks. I will keep this in mind. I was thinking to get a size 38 and let out a bit on the chest.

 

Saw one of your pics a few pages back with the sport coat on. The fit is pretty good.

post #18747 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd V View Post

Mike -- did you say that a shorter sleeve length can be specified on a special order shirt with in-season fabric? Not sure if I read that or imagined it!

 

We can certainly do this. Providing the fabric is available. Shoot me a PM and I'll try to get you sorted out.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Mike any chance you guys will be stocking this?
http://www.hangerproject.com/closet/saphir-super-invulner-spray.html

Can't seem to find it anywhere in the states

 

I'm about 95% positive that it's not legal in the States for some reason. It looks like an incredible product.

post #18748 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post

We can certainly do this. Providing the fabric is available. Shoot me a PM and I'll try to get you sorted out.


I'm about 95% positive that it's not legal in the States for some reason. It looks like an incredible product.

Well hanger project is in states right? Nobody in Europe will ship it as it's an aerosol can and I really want to keep suede protected without silicone or changing the color
post #18749 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Well hanger project is in states right? Nobody in Europe will ship it as it's an aerosol can and I really want to keep suede protected without silicone or changing the color

if you notice it says the product is out of stock and it's been that way basically forever.
post #18750 of 32778

Just ordered my 3rd FF shirt, the Ice Shadow Plaid was too good to pass up! Add that to White Dual Windowpane and Greencast Denim.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread