Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1240post #18586 of 335782/15/13 at 6:36am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #18587 of 335782/15/13 at 6:53ampost #18588 of 335782/15/13 at 7:42ampost #18589 of 335782/15/13 at 9:20ampost #18590 of 335782/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
Same, I saw it late last night when the fabrics were first posted, but slept on it and it's gone. Very tempting though, hope a new batch rolls around again soon!post #18591 of 335782/15/13 at 10:10ampost #18592 of 335782/15/13 at 10:28amMike or someone: Can you remind/clarify for me the difference between pinpoint oxford and the "standard" Japanese oxford cloth you use?Quote:
It was in '09 actually. One of their first styles...post #18593 of 335782/15/13 at 10:35ampost #18594 of 335782/15/13 at 11:16amThanks! I'll wait for any other input too, but I was thinking that might be the case. Truthfully, would rather it was more matte like the standard oxford but I may grab it anyway.
Mike hinted at some other color oxfords coming for spring so I'm sort of curious about those too...my budget can only allow for so many shirts.post #18595 of 335782/15/13 at 11:59amQuote:
The essence of so many sf-frustrations. Late night affiliate surfing where the e-cart fills up and you want to beat yourself over the head....post #18596 of 335782/15/13 at 12:26pmHere are my entries for the contest:
Me in Seventeen Magazine. So I actually tried to have a bit of style back in high school, not that I knew anything about it.
Brown flannel walts, Carmina Ashbery chukkas.
But I got fat and stopped caring. This is about 5 years ago.
Factory find forest green cords, Liberty x Epaulet shirt, Carmina Hawthorne suede loafers
I basically wore clever t-shirts and jeans casually, and awful ill-fitting business casual clothes to work (wish I had some pics of that--ugh!). This was the height of what I considered good style.
Same place, different style. Air Force flannel walts, Caine sport coat, Carmina Ashbery chukkas.
I'm not sure I was 16 (maybe 15) so I leave this one as a bonus. This was my pseudo-punk look (it got a bit better when I dyed my hair, had some spikes etc). cutoffs, docs, and an op ivy shirt.
An updated look inspired by a bit of punk. Gunmetal canvas chinos.post #18597 of 335782/15/13 at 12:47pmpost #18598 of 335782/15/13 at 1:36pmpost #18599 of 335782/15/13 at 1:47pmpost #18600 of 335782/15/13 at 2:51pm
I figured I could toss up a couple of old photos to join Mike in putting his money where his mouth is, so to speak.
This one is from senior year 2001. I was so "punk" it hurt.
Somewhere in the southwest on tour in 2008:
A little tour action, January '09, I think.
You can see much of the clothes, but you get the hair+beard+beanie that was constantly mixed in '09
And, since I haven't thrown up a fit in a while, here you go. From two weeks ago:
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Oatmeal Tattersall Daltrey
Walt Oxford Grey Flannel Trouser
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 11 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Winter Down Coat 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 19 minutes ago
- › 7 pairs of Margiela, Lanvin, & Pierre Hardy sneakers size 7UK and... 23 minutes ago
- › Watch Norwich V Birmingham Live Football Match Saturday 20-Sep-2014 25 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)