Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/28/15 at 6:47am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 5:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1240post #18586 of 460762/15/13 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18587 of 460762/15/13 at 6:53ampost #18588 of 460762/15/13 at 7:42ampost #18589 of 460762/15/13 at 9:20ampost #18590 of 460762/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
Same, I saw it late last night when the fabrics were first posted, but slept on it and it's gone. Very tempting though, hope a new batch rolls around again soon!post #18591 of 460762/15/13 at 10:10ampost #18592 of 460762/15/13 at 10:28amMike or someone: Can you remind/clarify for me the difference between pinpoint oxford and the "standard" Japanese oxford cloth you use?Quote:
It was in '09 actually. One of their first styles...post #18593 of 460762/15/13 at 10:35ampost #18594 of 460762/15/13 at 11:16amThanks! I'll wait for any other input too, but I was thinking that might be the case. Truthfully, would rather it was more matte like the standard oxford but I may grab it anyway.
Mike hinted at some other color oxfords coming for spring so I'm sort of curious about those too...my budget can only allow for so many shirts.post #18595 of 460762/15/13 at 11:59amQuote:
The essence of so many sf-frustrations. Late night affiliate surfing where the e-cart fills up and you want to beat yourself over the head....post #18596 of 460762/15/13 at 12:26pmHere are my entries for the contest:
Me in Seventeen Magazine. So I actually tried to have a bit of style back in high school, not that I knew anything about it.
Brown flannel walts, Carmina Ashbery chukkas.
But I got fat and stopped caring. This is about 5 years ago.
Factory find forest green cords, Liberty x Epaulet shirt, Carmina Hawthorne suede loafers
I basically wore clever t-shirts and jeans casually, and awful ill-fitting business casual clothes to work (wish I had some pics of that--ugh!). This was the height of what I considered good style.
Same place, different style. Air Force flannel walts, Caine sport coat, Carmina Ashbery chukkas.
I'm not sure I was 16 (maybe 15) so I leave this one as a bonus. This was my pseudo-punk look (it got a bit better when I dyed my hair, had some spikes etc). cutoffs, docs, and an op ivy shirt.
An updated look inspired by a bit of punk. Gunmetal canvas chinos.post #18597 of 460762/15/13 at 12:47pmpost #18598 of 460762/15/13 at 1:36pmpost #18599 of 460762/15/13 at 1:47pmpost #18600 of 460762/15/13 at 2:51pm
I figured I could toss up a couple of old photos to join Mike in putting his money where his mouth is, so to speak.
This one is from senior year 2001. I was so "punk" it hurt.
Somewhere in the southwest on tour in 2008:
A little tour action, January '09, I think.
You can see much of the clothes, but you get the hair+beard+beanie that was constantly mixed in '09
And, since I haven't thrown up a fit in a while, here you go. From two weeks ago:
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Oatmeal Tattersall Daltrey
Walt Oxford Grey Flannel Trouser
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Cesare Attolini Sportcoats and Coats, New or Used 7 minutes ago
- › CROCKETT & JONES Handgrade Clifford, Tan Antique, UK 9, Excellent... 11 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 12 minutes ago
- › EDWARD GREEN Ecton, UK 9.5, Dark Oak Antique, Great condition! 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › GAZIANO & GIRLING Westbury, Black, UK 9.5, Excellent Condition! 15 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Halifax, Uk 10/10.5US In Willow Country Calf 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015