Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 6:49 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1240post #18586 of 593722/15/13 at 6:36ampost #18587 of 593722/15/13 at 6:53ampost #18588 of 593722/15/13 at 7:42ampost #18589 of 593722/15/13 at 9:20ampost #18590 of 593722/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
Same, I saw it late last night when the fabrics were first posted, but slept on it and it's gone. Very tempting though, hope a new batch rolls around again soon!post #18591 of 593722/15/13 at 10:10ampost #18592 of 593722/15/13 at 10:28amMike or someone: Can you remind/clarify for me the difference between pinpoint oxford and the "standard" Japanese oxford cloth you use?Quote:
It was in '09 actually. One of their first styles...post #18593 of 593722/15/13 at 10:35ampost #18594 of 593722/15/13 at 11:16amThanks! I'll wait for any other input too, but I was thinking that might be the case. Truthfully, would rather it was more matte like the standard oxford but I may grab it anyway.
Mike hinted at some other color oxfords coming for spring so I'm sort of curious about those too...my budget can only allow for so many shirts.post #18595 of 593722/15/13 at 11:59amQuote:
The essence of so many sf-frustrations. Late night affiliate surfing where the e-cart fills up and you want to beat yourself over the head....post #18596 of 593722/15/13 at 12:26pmHere are my entries for the contest:
Me in Seventeen Magazine. So I actually tried to have a bit of style back in high school, not that I knew anything about it.
Brown flannel walts, Carmina Ashbery chukkas.
But I got fat and stopped caring. This is about 5 years ago.
Factory find forest green cords, Liberty x Epaulet shirt, Carmina Hawthorne suede loafers
I basically wore clever t-shirts and jeans casually, and awful ill-fitting business casual clothes to work (wish I had some pics of that--ugh!). This was the height of what I considered good style.
Same place, different style. Air Force flannel walts, Caine sport coat, Carmina Ashbery chukkas.
I'm not sure I was 16 (maybe 15) so I leave this one as a bonus. This was my pseudo-punk look (it got a bit better when I dyed my hair, had some spikes etc). cutoffs, docs, and an op ivy shirt.
An updated look inspired by a bit of punk. Gunmetal canvas chinos.post #18597 of 593722/15/13 at 12:47pmpost #18598 of 593722/15/13 at 1:36pmpost #18599 of 593722/15/13 at 1:47pmpost #18600 of 593722/15/13 at 2:51pm
I figured I could toss up a couple of old photos to join Mike in putting his money where his mouth is, so to speak.
This one is from senior year 2001. I was so "punk" it hurt.
Somewhere in the southwest on tour in 2008:
A little tour action, January '09, I think.
You can see much of the clothes, but you get the hair+beard+beanie that was constantly mixed in '09
And, since I haven't thrown up a fit in a while, here you go. From two weeks ago:
Southwick for Michael Kuhle Oatmeal Tattersall Daltrey
Walt Oxford Grey Flannel Trouser
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 36 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 56 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Educate me about this shearling please 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: KAPTAIN SUNSHINE Padded traveller jacket, Navy washed shuttle... 3 minutes ago
- › American Horror Story: Coven 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Did Magnanni get better? 6 minutes ago
- › Patagonia 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway