Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1235post #18511 of 444212/12/13 at 2:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18512 of 444212/12/13 at 2:57pmpost #18513 of 444212/12/13 at 3:09pmpost #18514 of 444212/12/13 at 3:17pm
Thanks Mike and Adele, the Hardie Cardigan arrived today! Sizing down one was great adivce - this fits pretty much perfectly. I love the thick rugged texture, and the shawl is amazing, but the best bit is the nice thick buttons :). Yay for Epaulet.
Should I follow the care instructions on your website, or on the card that came with the garment?post #18515 of 444212/12/13 at 4:15pmHere are my submissions: No it was not halloween in the first one, I was actually wearing that. May replace an after picture with a different one on Friday...
Warning: Submissions! (Click to show)
Crombie Retro Overcoat
Epaulet Walt Airforce Flannels
Epaulet Fair Isle Sweater
Epaulet x Carmina Caramel double monks
Apologies for the grey tshirt.... wasn't a planned shoot or anything, yes I am standing on a frozen lake.
Epaulet Walt Blue
Ledbury White shirt
Smathers & Branson school belt
Before (Check out my kicks)
Epaulet Blaze Walts
Epaulet x Carmina caramel monks
Ledbury blue check shirt
Edited by streetlight - 2/12/13 at 4:29pmpost #18516 of 444212/12/13 at 4:28pm
Quote:Originally Posted by streetlight
Here are my submissions: No it was not halloween in the first one, I was actually wearing that. May replace an after picture with a different one on Friday...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Damn. This guy's got my vote so far. The after in that third set of pics is absolute fire. Mind if I get the deets on your sunglasses? Not the ones in your before pic lol, the other ones.post #18517 of 444212/12/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
Haha, are you saying you don't like my before pictures!?
Sure, they are Persol 714s in tortoise.post #18518 of 444212/12/13 at 5:01pmpost #18519 of 444212/12/13 at 5:14pmpost #18520 of 444212/12/13 at 5:26pmpost #18521 of 444212/12/13 at 5:36pmpost #18522 of 444212/12/13 at 5:42pmYeah I agree with Rob...I think the cuff on the linen trou will add a little bit of heft to an otherwise lightweight pant, which will help keep them "grounded", for lack of a better word. The only reason I didn't get cuffs on my last pair of linens from Epaulet (first round of factory finds) is because I didn't request the 38" unfinished inseam. I'll get cuffs on my next linen pair.post #18523 of 444212/12/13 at 6:03pm
Finally got my Duck Canvas Caramel's hemmed and the waist taken out just a bit! Ordered the 34" and had the waist taken out an inch to be more comfortable tucking shirts in. Did a warm soak to get the shrink out of the inseam, didn't shrink much and took 6" off (I'm 5'10" but have really short legs). Right at 29.5" inseam. Almost considered tapering a bit, but would have only wanted them tapered a half in at absolute most, so didn't think it was worth it.
Very excited to start wearing them. Look, ma! No jeans! Up next, navy rivets!post #18524 of 444212/12/13 at 6:36pmQuote:RE: adding heft..Assuming the trousers will actually touch the shoes! Haha. We'll see May go with it this time around since my two others have no cuffs.Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Yeah I agree with Rob...I think the cuff on the linen trou will add a little bit of heft to an otherwise lightweight pant, which will help keep them "grounded", for lack of a better word. The only reason I didn't get cuffs on my last pair of linens from Epaulet (first round of factory finds) is because I didn't request the 38" unfinished inseam. I'll get cuffs on my next linen pair.
Blackwatch today:post #18525 of 444212/12/13 at 6:59pm
Are these the Carmina Salinger Double Monks in Burgundy? I only ask because I see the double stitching around the straps and the Carminas on Epaulet don't show that.
Regardless, great shoes. I have the Caramel ones coming to me and this may have convinced me to get the Burgundy ones as well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 seconds ago
- › The Grad Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...