Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1235post #18511 of 335782/12/13 at 2:46pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #18512 of 335782/12/13 at 2:57pmpost #18513 of 335782/12/13 at 3:09pmpost #18514 of 335782/12/13 at 3:17pm
Thanks Mike and Adele, the Hardie Cardigan arrived today! Sizing down one was great adivce - this fits pretty much perfectly. I love the thick rugged texture, and the shawl is amazing, but the best bit is the nice thick buttons :). Yay for Epaulet.
Should I follow the care instructions on your website, or on the card that came with the garment?post #18515 of 335782/12/13 at 4:15pmHere are my submissions: No it was not halloween in the first one, I was actually wearing that. May replace an after picture with a different one on Friday...
Warning: Submissions! (Click to show)
Crombie Retro Overcoat
Epaulet Walt Airforce Flannels
Epaulet Fair Isle Sweater
Epaulet x Carmina Caramel double monks
Apologies for the grey tshirt.... wasn't a planned shoot or anything, yes I am standing on a frozen lake.
Epaulet Walt Blue
Ledbury White shirt
Smathers & Branson school belt
Before (Check out my kicks)
Epaulet Blaze Walts
Epaulet x Carmina caramel monks
Ledbury blue check shirt
Edited by streetlight - 2/12/13 at 4:29pmpost #18516 of 335782/12/13 at 4:28pm
Quote:Originally Posted by streetlight
Here are my submissions: No it was not halloween in the first one, I was actually wearing that. May replace an after picture with a different one on Friday...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Damn. This guy's got my vote so far. The after in that third set of pics is absolute fire. Mind if I get the deets on your sunglasses? Not the ones in your before pic lol, the other ones.post #18517 of 335782/12/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
Haha, are you saying you don't like my before pictures!?
Sure, they are Persol 714s in tortoise.post #18518 of 335782/12/13 at 5:01pmpost #18519 of 335782/12/13 at 5:14pmpost #18520 of 335782/12/13 at 5:26pmpost #18521 of 335782/12/13 at 5:36pmpost #18522 of 335782/12/13 at 5:42pmYeah I agree with Rob...I think the cuff on the linen trou will add a little bit of heft to an otherwise lightweight pant, which will help keep them "grounded", for lack of a better word. The only reason I didn't get cuffs on my last pair of linens from Epaulet (first round of factory finds) is because I didn't request the 38" unfinished inseam. I'll get cuffs on my next linen pair.post #18523 of 335782/12/13 at 6:03pm
Finally got my Duck Canvas Caramel's hemmed and the waist taken out just a bit! Ordered the 34" and had the waist taken out an inch to be more comfortable tucking shirts in. Did a warm soak to get the shrink out of the inseam, didn't shrink much and took 6" off (I'm 5'10" but have really short legs). Right at 29.5" inseam. Almost considered tapering a bit, but would have only wanted them tapered a half in at absolute most, so didn't think it was worth it.
Very excited to start wearing them. Look, ma! No jeans! Up next, navy rivets!post #18524 of 335782/12/13 at 6:36pmQuote:RE: adding heft..Assuming the trousers will actually touch the shoes! Haha. We'll see May go with it this time around since my two others have no cuffs.Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Yeah I agree with Rob...I think the cuff on the linen trou will add a little bit of heft to an otherwise lightweight pant, which will help keep them "grounded", for lack of a better word. The only reason I didn't get cuffs on my last pair of linens from Epaulet (first round of factory finds) is because I didn't request the 38" unfinished inseam. I'll get cuffs on my next linen pair.
Blackwatch today:post #18525 of 335782/12/13 at 6:59pm
Are these the Carmina Salinger Double Monks in Burgundy? I only ask because I see the double stitching around the straps and the Carminas on Epaulet don't show that.
Regardless, great shoes. I have the Caramel ones coming to me and this may have convinced me to get the Burgundy ones as well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 2014 ncaa=Enjoy Southern Utah vs Fresno State Live 9 minutes ago
- › 2014 ncaa=Enjoy California vs Arizona Live Stream 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › 2014 ncaa=Enjoy Idaho vs Ohio Live Stream 11 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)