or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1225

post #18361 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

so I ordered a couple of Rivet chinos before the restock (gunmetal+pumice), then a couple afterward (khaki+navy), and it seems the post-restock ones are a little tighter in the waist (a good 0.5" I'd say). I'm just gonna get my tailor to let them out so it's NBD but I was wondering if this was just a coincidence

Interesting I thought the same - maybe they just need to break in a bit.
post #18362 of 34981
Not the best photo today (apologies), but maiden voyage for Cherry RC's today (almost 70 degrees out)

AppleMark
post #18363 of 34981
I dig the bright chinos, my friend.

Pythons:

post #18364 of 34981

Longfellow Kiltie Buckle Loafer

post #18365 of 34981

^ Suppose you didn't care for the kiltie.  Looks good on and off.

post #18366 of 34981
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I dig the bright chinos, my friend.

Pythons:


awesome!
post #18367 of 34981
Streetwear & Denim

Wow. In combing through some scans of old film pics, it turns out that I was rocking both streetwear and denim pretty freaking hard in 2003...





This was from when I lived in Austria. I was definitely the only guy wearing Evisu jeans in that city. You'd only other place you'd see them over there is in a Nelly video. I kind of miss that Lewis Leathers jacket though.

So... these got me thinking... are you guys up for a contest next week? Concept will be "BEFORE/AFTER." You need to post two pics. One of them is you looking good these days wearing a good Epaulet fit with one or more of our pieces. The second is a throwback shot from back in the days. The more embarrassing the Before pic and the larger the contrast to today, the better! What do you think? We'll do the usual judging of one winner selected, one decided at random, and we'll do really good prizes this time. I'll dig through my trouser fabrics, and I'm sure that I can find something amazing there for two special edition pants.
post #18368 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedarian View Post

^ Suppose you didn't care for the kiltie.  Looks good on and off.
Wow..did you get an Exacto knife and just cut them off?
post #18369 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Streetwear & Denim

Wow. In combing through some scans of old film pics, it turns out that I was rocking both streetwear and denim pretty freaking hard in 2003...





This was from when I lived in Austria. I was definitely the only guy wearing Evisu jeans in that city. You'd only other place you'd see them over there is in a Nelly video. I kind of miss that Lewis Leathers jacket though.

So... these got me thinking... are you guys up for a contest next week? Concept will be "BEFORE/AFTER." You need to post two pics. One of them is you looking good these days wearing a good Epaulet fit with one or more of our pieces. The second is a throwback shot from back in the days. The more embarrassing the Before pic and the larger the contrast to today, the better! What do you think? We'll do the usual judging of one winner selected, one decided at random, and we'll do really good prizes this time. I'll dig through my trouser fabrics, and I'm sure that I can find something amazing there for two special edition pants.
Hey Mike,

How many places have you lived at??!! Awesome. Be back..going to dig thru old pictures from high school.
post #18370 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Hey Mike,

How many places have you lived at??!! Awesome. Be back..going to dig thru old pictures from high school.

Haha, quite a few. Be sure to save the best pics for the contest! You guys dig the concept? I can find a killer trouser fabric on Friday and we can kick it off this weekend.
post #18371 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Haha, quite a few. Be sure to save the best pics for the contest! You guys dig the concept? I can find a killer trouser fabric on Friday and we can kick it off this weekend.
Really?! Cool, man. I was actually going to upload the pictures now. But I'll wait.
post #18372 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Really?! Cool, man. I was actually going to upload the pictures now. But I'll wait.

It's okay, you can always tease us with some b-roll pics smile.gif
post #18373 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

It's okay, you can always tease us with some b-roll pics smile.gif
High School Class of 2003....heavily influenced by rappers. Also like 50 lbs heavier. This was in the 11th grade, back in 2001 or 2002.
post #18374 of 34981
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post


High School Class of 2003....heavily influenced by rappers. Also like 50 lbs heavier. This was in the 11th grade, back in 2001 or 2002.

 

Man, that reminds me of how I used to dress in 03. I still have a XXL rocawear shirt that I paid like $50 for. In my defense, Hov did wear it in the Hola Hovito video...

post #18375 of 34981
Love love love this idea...I will be digging through the archives this weekend
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread