or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1224

post #18346 of 37348
Last day at work until the end of the week...fighting something off the past two weeks and after it got the Mrs, it took hold of me (hence the crappy self pics) and will be out of commission for a while. BUT, figured you older guys will get a kick out of the shitkickers today...made in UK Doc Marten 10 Hole Cherry Red Boots. Op Ivy on the ipod all day:



Warning: My company for tomorrow (Click to show)
and here's my company for tomorrow:
post #18347 of 37348
Came home to 2 new pairs of Rivets and a dress shirt.

And if that wasn't great enough....no duty on the items!!! biggrin.gif
post #18348 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post

Didn't realize that was an option. Thanks!
Yes, the pockets are quite close to the bottom of the jacket. Reducing the length with a tailor would likely be much more expensive than ordering a short and riskier since there's more opportunity for mistakes. Well worth the $50 charge. Bear in mind that the sleeves will be half an inch shorter as well, though I expect it wouldn't be any problem to have them let out half an inch if need be. Certainly easier than shortening the jacket.
post #18349 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypomnema View Post

Yes, the pockets are quite close to the bottom of the jacket. Reducing the length with a tailor would likely be much more expensive than ordering a short and riskier since there's more opportunity for mistakes. Well worth the $50 charge. Bear in mind that the sleeves will be half an inch shorter as well, though I expect it wouldn't be any problem to have them let out half an inch if need be. Certainly easier than shortening the jacket.

pretty sure you can also specify short length, regular sleeve if that's what you wanted.
post #18350 of 37348

^ Yea, I got my jacket with only the length shorter--sleeves were regular

post #18351 of 37348
Wore my MTO gray flannel jacket with matching pants. Turned out great.
[IMG]
post #18352 of 37348

Meant to post this one as well.

 

AppleMark

post #18353 of 37348
Does anyone know when the factory finds trousers from December will ship out?
post #18354 of 37348

Anyone have experience with 'letting out' walk trousers?

 

Mine are about 3-5 cm tight in the waist (optimistic with my measurements, I must have been), not sure it that's do-able.

post #18355 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

Anyone have experience with 'letting out' walk trousers?

Mine are about 3-5 cm tight in the waist (optimistic with my measurements, I must have been), not sure it that's do-able.

5 cm, ~2 inches is just about the max they can be let out safely.
post #18356 of 37348

so I ordered a couple of Rivet chinos before the restock (gunmetal+pumice), then a couple afterward (khaki+navy), and it seems the post-restock ones are a little tighter in the waist (a good 0.5" I'd say). I'm just gonna get my tailor to let them out so it's NBD but I was wondering if this was just a coincidence

post #18357 of 37348
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedarian View Post

Meant to post this one as well.

AppleMark

Looking good. I like the full suit.
post #18358 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedarian View Post

Wore my MTO gray flannel jacket with matching pants. Turned out great.
[IMG]

i really like this suit.
post #18359 of 37348
Still intentions of releasing the oxford navy labels in a true size small?
post #18360 of 37348
Hoping for this too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread