EP under various DOF; EP shirt (converted from French cuff to barrel cuff), Rudy UK Donegal Tweed Navy & Alden.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1222post #18316 of 422622/3/13 at 10:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18317 of 422622/3/13 at 10:37ampost #18318 of 422622/3/13 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
I found these today at Buffalo Exchange - can someone confirm if they are by Epaulet? The tag isn't the same as the current models on the Epaulet site, but the herringbone "selvage" looks like that on the rivet chinos. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good find! Yup, that's our old tag, back when I cast "EP's" as a diffusion denim line, just to confuse the hell out of everyone.Quote:Originally Posted by milesbeyond
Just spent a good chunk of time reading through the thread and made my first purchase! Rivet Chino in Duck Canvas Caramel.
Been trying to "class up" my wardrobe just a smidge. I literally wear denim every day.
The no refund policy scared me a bit, but after meticulously measuring every pair of pants that I own, I think I'll be okay with size 34. And it looks like the waist can be let out even slightly as well, so feeling okay. The rise seems perfect.
If these fit great, I'll be picking up a pair in canvas navy as well. Any other "staple" colors I should put on my list?
And finally, for those that have the duck canvas rivets, how warm of temperature have you worn them comfortably? I live in Seattle so it doesn't get too terribly warm here, but wondering if these are wearable in 65ish degree temps?
Thanks and excited to get these!
Thank you sir! Enjoy the chinos! After caramel, the most popular basic colors are Gunmetal canvas, Navy canvas, and Moss Duck Canvas.
And as an SF member, you do get a 14-day refund policy on all full price purchases.Quote:
Yes, this is done by special order only, but it's a pretty easy process. You can drop a PM to Matt at leftofthedial to get the ball rolling.Quote:Originally Posted by mothball
My favorite shirt, caramel ducks, and cigar. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The Cigar Indys were my first Epaulet purchase, my first Alden purchase, and my first shell purchase all rolled into one.
The boots look boss!post #18319 of 422622/3/13 at 10:44am
There's always some pulling on wool fabrics with long underwear -- unless you get the kind that has a brushed/slick exterior like these Under Armour ones. They're designed not to snag your pants and are pretty good at it IME.post #18320 of 422622/3/13 at 10:52ampost #18321 of 422622/3/13 at 11:21ampost #18322 of 422622/3/13 at 11:32amQuote:
It typically does, but a very dark brown like this will keep its uniform appearance for a while. We have a few in-store customers who wear this shoe religiously when it's terrible outside. Been lots of opportunities for that latelyQuote:
Unfortunately there was no way to port the old accounts over, you have to make a fresh one.post #18323 of 422622/3/13 at 12:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It typically does, but a very dark brown like this will keep its uniform appearance for a while. We have a few in-store customers who wear this shoe religiously when it's terrible outside. Been lots of opportunities for that lately
Unfortunately there was no way to port the old accounts over, you have to make a fresh one.
Thanks, Mike. Am I going to want to wear them regularly with a suit or are they just not for that. Should I steer toward the Fitzgerald? I'd be special ordering a small size so time is of no essence.post #18324 of 422622/3/13 at 12:37pmpost #18325 of 422622/3/13 at 12:40pmQuote:
Good to know. Was hoping I could see my old order history, but that's fine.
Just bought one of the Armor Lux sweaters, and I'm thinking hard about the Alt Wien.post #18326 of 422622/3/13 at 12:43pmpost #18327 of 422622/3/13 at 12:45pmpost #18328 of 422622/3/13 at 2:01pm
Again, this is in reference to the duck canvas, somebody up there mentioned wool.
I wear mostly wool underneath and and find that at the waist it can be snug.
With a bit of creative rolling of the waistband I can get away with it, though of course everyone's idea of a perfect pant fit can vary in the first place.
I tuck my long underwear into my socks, so snagging or riding up isn't an issue. Is that gauche? It keeps me warmer.post #18329 of 422622/3/13 at 7:07pmpost #18330 of 422622/4/13 at 12:01am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4-17 / 4/25 -2015: TWICE AS NICE 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Is this legit? 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 19 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...