EP under various DOF; EP shirt (converted from French cuff to barrel cuff), Rudy UK Donegal Tweed Navy & Alden.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1222post #18316 of 375772/3/13 at 10:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18317 of 375772/3/13 at 10:37ampost #18318 of 375772/3/13 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
I found these today at Buffalo Exchange - can someone confirm if they are by Epaulet? The tag isn't the same as the current models on the Epaulet site, but the herringbone "selvage" looks like that on the rivet chinos. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good find! Yup, that's our old tag, back when I cast "EP's" as a diffusion denim line, just to confuse the hell out of everyone.Quote:Originally Posted by milesbeyond
Just spent a good chunk of time reading through the thread and made my first purchase! Rivet Chino in Duck Canvas Caramel.
Been trying to "class up" my wardrobe just a smidge. I literally wear denim every day.
The no refund policy scared me a bit, but after meticulously measuring every pair of pants that I own, I think I'll be okay with size 34. And it looks like the waist can be let out even slightly as well, so feeling okay. The rise seems perfect.
If these fit great, I'll be picking up a pair in canvas navy as well. Any other "staple" colors I should put on my list?
And finally, for those that have the duck canvas rivets, how warm of temperature have you worn them comfortably? I live in Seattle so it doesn't get too terribly warm here, but wondering if these are wearable in 65ish degree temps?
Thanks and excited to get these!
Thank you sir! Enjoy the chinos! After caramel, the most popular basic colors are Gunmetal canvas, Navy canvas, and Moss Duck Canvas.
And as an SF member, you do get a 14-day refund policy on all full price purchases.Quote:
Yes, this is done by special order only, but it's a pretty easy process. You can drop a PM to Matt at leftofthedial to get the ball rolling.Quote:Originally Posted by mothball
My favorite shirt, caramel ducks, and cigar. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The Cigar Indys were my first Epaulet purchase, my first Alden purchase, and my first shell purchase all rolled into one.
The boots look boss!post #18319 of 375772/3/13 at 10:44am
There's always some pulling on wool fabrics with long underwear -- unless you get the kind that has a brushed/slick exterior like these Under Armour ones. They're designed not to snag your pants and are pretty good at it IME.post #18320 of 375772/3/13 at 10:52ampost #18321 of 375772/3/13 at 11:21ampost #18322 of 375772/3/13 at 11:32amQuote:
It typically does, but a very dark brown like this will keep its uniform appearance for a while. We have a few in-store customers who wear this shoe religiously when it's terrible outside. Been lots of opportunities for that latelyQuote:
Unfortunately there was no way to port the old accounts over, you have to make a fresh one.post #18323 of 375772/3/13 at 12:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It typically does, but a very dark brown like this will keep its uniform appearance for a while. We have a few in-store customers who wear this shoe religiously when it's terrible outside. Been lots of opportunities for that lately
Unfortunately there was no way to port the old accounts over, you have to make a fresh one.
Thanks, Mike. Am I going to want to wear them regularly with a suit or are they just not for that. Should I steer toward the Fitzgerald? I'd be special ordering a small size so time is of no essence.post #18324 of 375772/3/13 at 12:37pmpost #18325 of 375772/3/13 at 12:40pmQuote:
Good to know. Was hoping I could see my old order history, but that's fine.
Just bought one of the Armor Lux sweaters, and I'm thinking hard about the Alt Wien.post #18326 of 375772/3/13 at 12:43pmpost #18327 of 375772/3/13 at 12:45pmpost #18328 of 375772/3/13 at 2:01pm
Again, this is in reference to the duck canvas, somebody up there mentioned wool.
I wear mostly wool underneath and and find that at the waist it can be snug.
With a bit of creative rolling of the waistband I can get away with it, though of course everyone's idea of a perfect pant fit can vary in the first place.
I tuck my long underwear into my socks, so snagging or riding up isn't an issue. Is that gauche? It keeps me warmer.post #18329 of 375772/3/13 at 7:07pmpost #18330 of 375772/4/13 at 12:01am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Australian Members 4 seconds ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › NEW WITH TAGS: $3,995 LIGHT GREY BELVEST SUIT 36R — (SMALLER GENTS... 3 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 Clothing Insights and 2015 Clothing Plans 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 8 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...